Donald Trump Scores Two Major Victories In Court

so the clintons live in lower sewer since they lost?

what about the sewer that the current president lives in? his own family is settling lawsuits and involved in crime…talk about living in a sewer…
Yeah, why do we keep talking about other people? Are you not able to hang with the subject at hand?

Yeah, why do we keep talking about other people? Are you not able to hang with the subject at hand?
sure we can talk about how trump was exonerated again in these two cases

the sewer dwellers are the folks making the false accusations and wasting the courts time

sure we can talk about how trump was exonerated again in these two cases

the sewer dwellers are the folks making the false accusations and wasting the courts time
Exonerated? How so?

Those “sewer dwellers” were trumps circle that’s goes to my point

did you not read the OP? the plaintiffs had to retract their case.
Plaintiffs dropping a case is not exoneration, it’s plaintiffs dropping their lawsuits… their accusations still stand

Plaintiffs dropping a case is not exoneration, it’s plaintiffs dropping their lawsuits… their accusations still stand
the court dismissed the case with prejudice

it’s over. Exoneration

If the accusers thought they had a case they wouldn’t dismiss or at least ask for a no suit so they couldn’t bring it back…the court says, nope dismissed with prejudice

exoneration.

the court dismissed the case with prejudice

it’s over. Exoneration

If the accusers thought they had a case they wouldn’t dismiss or at least ask for a no suit so they couldn’t bring it back…the court says, nope dismissed with prejudice

exoneration.
If you say so buddy. You obviously don’t have any experience with how litigation works

Case dismissed idiot. Your pathetic excuses and crying don’t change that. Next time try finding something called proof.

Trump was above the law because of coward republicans.
Hardly, they have been trying to convict him of something for the last five years. When you are investigated constantly you are hardly above the law, you idiot.

If you say so buddy. You obviously don’t have any experience with how litigation works
i know what dismissed with prejudice means. I know someone is innocent until proven otherwise

face it, the dem backed accusers had to run when it was time to present the case…and least they didn’t embarrass themselves with “parody” like Shifty

Case dismissed idiot. Your pathetic excuses and crying don’t change that. Next time try finding something called proof.
Excuses and crying? Are you delusional? Nothing I’ve said is trying to change that the cases were dropped. Pull your head out of your ass and stop arguing with a strawman

i know what dismissed with prejudice means. I know someone is innocent until proven otherwise

face it, the dem backed accusers had to run when it was time to present the case…and least they didn’t embarrass themselves with “parody” like Shifty
Interesting. Do you consider Clinton innocent? Biden? Do you consider the 2020 election legit as it hasn’t been proven to have been stolen?

Interesting. Do you consider Clinton innocent? Biden? Do you consider the 2020 election legit as it hasn’t been proven to have been stolen?
Clinton settled his lawsuit, gave up money to settle the case

that didn’t happen here

i never suggested the 2020 election wasn’t legit.

Clinton settled his lawsuit, gave up money to settle the case

that didn’t happen here

i never suggested the 2020 election wasn’t legit.
I didn’t say you said the election wasn’t legit, I was just asking.

I was speaking about Hilary and her emails…. Also what about Biden… innocent? Hunter and Joe

Excuses and crying? Are you delusional? Nothing I’ve said is trying to change that the cases were dropped. Pull your head out of your ass and stop arguing with a strawman
Take your own advice boing boing boy. You are crying that the charges were still valid. Now trying to run away from your own statements. No evidence proving any of this. Period. Trump wins and you cry. Predictable as sunrise.

Take your own advice boing boing boy. You are crying that the charges were still valid. Now trying to run away from your own statements. No evidence proving any of this. Period. Trump wins and you cry. Predictable as sunrise.
I was far from crying so that’s your overactive imagination… and I never said the charges were valid I said the accusers are still making the claims and there was no exoneration as the cases were not tried in court they were dropped which could have been for many reasons

I didn’t say you said the election wasn’t legit, I was just asking.

I was speaking about Hilary and her emails…. Also what about Biden… innocent? Hunter and Joe
no court proceedings have been started…so there are accusations…and a lot of smoke, but no they haven’t been exonerated

they are of course innocent until proven otherwise.

Forum List

Back