Donald Trump Scores Two Major Victories In Court

Hahaha, really?! After 5 years?! How much money do you think that cost this woman in legal fees?

What these bimbos do is hope for an out of court settlement for their made up stories because it would cost the accused more money to fight it than to just agree to some payoff. But Trump is not like most famous people. He's a fighter and decided to fight this to the end. If more famous guys would do this, it would stop these women from thinking because they knew the guy or was in close quarters with him that they can get away with this crap.

Haters?! This was a contestant on Trumps show who claimed he sexually assaulted her and you’re cheering?! The other was Trumps henchman and attorney. These lawsuits simple examples of the sewer that Trump lives in. I don’t see and reasons for celebrating a 5 year dropped case drag out on a sexual assault case. Pretty sick of you

Correct. The last thing a leftist wants to see is an innocent man not have to pay over unproven accusations by a woman.

donald-trumps-strangely-sexual-relationship-with-his-daughter-ivanka.png

Well. I was gonna say SEX.
Well, perhaps I would be dating her.

Last edited:
I considerable size money settlement out of Trump's pocket, undisclosed.

A victory for Trump but another loss for America that doesn't rival the loss to come out of the Rittenhouse verdict.
A factual verdict would be a loss for America? Interesting...

I don't know and I don't care.

She's dropped the case. There's no reason to believe her spurious claims.

And, for the record, I'd be saying the exact same thing if it was a democrat...
Believe whatever you want. Im
Just saying that dropping a case after 5 years doesn’t prove anything one way or the other. She still claims it happened and he still claims it didn’t

What these bimbos do is hope for an out of court settlement for their made up stories because it would cost the accused more money to fight it than to just agree to some payoff. But Trump is not like most famous people. He's a fighter and decided to fight this to the end. If more famous guys would do this, it would stop these women from thinking because they knew the guy or was in close quarters with him that they can get away with this crap.
This is when you pretend you know what other people are thinking even though you’ve never met them and you know nothing more about them than what the media has shown you… right?

Believe whatever you want. Im
Just saying that dropping a case after 5 years doesn’t prove anything one way or the other. She still claims it happened and he still claims it didn’t

And, given as the onus of proof is on her, the fact that she dropped the case is a strong statement to the fact that she's unable to prove it, likely because it never happened.

Only an idiot would believe something so heinous without evidence...

And, given as the onus of proof is on her, the fact that she dropped the case is a strong statement to the fact that she's unable to prove it, likely because it never happened.

Only an idiot would believe something so heinous without evidence...

The benefit of having more money than the one suing you, you just keep the case going until they run out of money

The second "win" is a bit odd. The court basically agrees that Cohen is owed money by Trump, but just not the Trump Organization, as is there is any difference between the two. Outside of his PACs, Trump has nothing that is not also owned by the Trump Organization

A factual verdict would be a loss for America? Interesting...
America lost when the guns came out on the streets. They were looking for a reason to kill and Kyle found two people.
Regardless of the verdict going either way, it's going to result in more deaths by gun.

America lost when the guns came out on the streets. They were looking for a reason to kill and Kyle found two people.
Regardless of the verdict going either way, it's going to result in more deaths by gun.
When someone brings guns into the streets and intends to use them, as the rioters clearly did, the only way to stop them is with other guns, and guns will always be there. They are in places where they are totally illegal, and our Constitutional ensures they will never be totally illegal here.

Forum List

Back