Donald Trump storms Phoenix

snapzz

Jun 27, 2015
After refusing to back off during weeks of fierce backlash for his comments about the alleged criminality of undocumented Mexican immigrants, Trump met on Friday in Beverly Hills with the families of people killed by such immigrants. A day later, he came to Arizona and said,
“We have to stop illegal immigration. We have to. We have to,” to the cheers of 4,000 supporters
RNC Chairman Reince Preibus called Trump to congratulate him on his success and reportedly ask him to “tone it down.”
But Donald Trump only tones it in one direction: up.
“I love the Mexican people … I respect Mexico … but the problem we have is that their leaders are much sharper, smarter and more cunning than our leaders, and they’re killing us at the border,” said Trump

and like most storms, he'll eventually blow over

I think so too, but for now he is a problem, "he has nothing to lose and he may start a third party and that will be a "big problem"
He should certainly start a 3rd party, and run against those damned establishment RINO's!
I really think he will stat a 3rd party for sure, but I just can't wait until that fist debate.... it's going to be a good one

After refusing to back off during weeks of fierce backlash for his comments about the alleged criminality of undocumented Mexican immigrants, Trump met on Friday in Beverly Hills with the families of people killed by such immigrants. A day later, he came to Arizona and said,
“We have to stop illegal immigration. We have to. We have to,” to the cheers of 4,000 supporters
RNC Chairman Reince Preibus called Trump to congratulate him on his success and reportedly ask him to “tone it down.”
“I love the Mexican people … I respect Mexico … but the problem we have is that their leaders are much sharper, smarter and more cunning than our leaders, and they’re killing us at the border,” said Trump

Um, did you write the above by yourself, or did someone else write it?

Last edited:
I think so too, but for now he is a problem, "he has nothing to lose and he may start a third party and that will be a "big problem"
He should certainly start a 3rd party, and run against those damned establishment RINO's!
Yeah, I'm sure you'd vote for him. I'm rooting for Bernie here for the Iowa caucus.
I really like "Bernie" think he will give " Hillary" a better fight then people was thinking.

Yeah, I'm sure you'd vote for him. I'm rooting for Bernie here for the Iowa caucus.
I really like "Bernie" think he will give " Hillary" a better fight then people was thinking.

635722906454124494-071215ftmyers-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton.jpg

No some copy and paste some paraphrase. Sorry if in error

635722906454124494-071215ftmyers-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton.jpg
again I think this is so true. but that's just me

That's what you call plagiarism.

Is true, but this is a message board and I am not in a court of law or school. Did not know the rules of the board stated no plagiarism or cut and paste, thank you for the “fyi”

Is true, but this is a message board and I am not in a court of law or school. Did not know the rules of the board stated no plagiarism or cut and paste, thank you for the “fyi”

You didn't know it's wrong to plagiarize someone else's writing?

You didn't know it's wrong to plagiarize someone else's writing?
that is not what I said, what I said was on this message board, rules I did not see where I could not cut, paste or paraphrase, and yes I kmow it's wrong to "plagiarism" but again I am not taking a collage class, or in a court of law. sorry if you are offend.

Yeah Bernie "women love rape Sanders"...now thats a serious candidate if I ever saw one......

snapzz, since you're new here, let me ease the confusion: USMB Rules and Guidelines US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
When you cut and paste, you need to provide a link to the source. Don't copy and paste the entire article. Also, when you start a thread the opening post needs to include some original content from you in addition to any cut'n'paste, link, or graphic.

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
Please provide a link to your source :)

Can we SUE JOE BIDEN then?

Forum List

Back