Donald Trump Tells Fox News’ Bret Baier Why He Didn’t Just Return ALL Classified Documents: “I Was Very Busy” To Sort Through Boxes

Do you have any proof of your allegations?

Why would Biden abandon highly classified documents in an unauthorized, unsecured, unprotected, unmonitored office provided to him / paid for by the CCP?

Ask the ones who have been illegally hiding evidence, obstructing, and prorecting Biden - the DOJ & FBI.

Perhaps you can explain why 12 Bidens - to include grandchildren - received money from China and Burisma. I'm sure you have a cool story.

It's paraphrased version of Trump's response and probably based on spin from Media Matters writers. At any rate it's all pretty much ado about nothing. Bye the way, what the hell did Biden mean when he ended a speech with "God save the queen"? Nobody wants to know.
If nobody want's to know, why mention it?

“So like every other president, I take things out, and in my case I took it out pretty much in a hurry but people packed it up and we left. I had clothing in there. I had all sorts of personal items, and they are much, much stuff.”

There was no clothing in those boxes.

We are all busy, right? Too busy is an excuse.
A trail will determine if that excuse holds water.

Fox News has released a preview clip of anchor Bret Baier’s interview with Donald Trump, the former president’s first sit down since he was indicted last week on federal charges related to his withholding of classified documents.

According to the clip (watch it below), Trump offered another explanation for why he didn’t just return the classified material, even in response to a subpoena: He was too busy to sort through the boxes where they were kept.

He also said he was negotiating with archives and there was personal property in those boxes. You only gave part of what he said.

iu
yep, he runs an empire. Biden sells influence, see the difference?

He also said he was negotiating with archives and there was personal property in those boxes. You only gave part of what he said.
Did I miss this? Please feel free to quote from this article.

You honestly believe the hack Garland is going to recommend charges?

Dope.

Boxes of classified documents in a garage, which Hunter had easy access to.

Boxes of classified documents first stored in Chinatown in DC, then shipped elsewhere.

Over 1000 classified documents stored in the CCP bought and paid for Penn Biden Center.

Boxes in Massachusetts shipped by regular courier.

A billionaire "empire" owner would upgrade to something that is more impressive one would think.
If that is what you believe, stick with it. How old and how big is Warren Buffets jet?

TDS lemmings don't know or care about classified documents. Their disingenuous concern over national security is a see-through farce.

In this interview the train left the rails many times. Get a load of this :abgg2q.jpg:

At one moment, when Trump started to talk about ballot box stuffing, Baier told him, “You lost the 2020 election.”

“There were recounts in all of the swing states. There was not significant widespread fraud,” Baier said.

Trump said, “We were trying to get recounts, real recounts.”

Baier then told Trump, “There were investigations of widespread corruption. There was not a sense of that. There were lawsuits, 50 of them, by your lawyers, some in front of judges, judges that you appointed, that came up with no evidence.”

Trump continued to insist that “Wisconsin practically admitted that it was rigged.”

Baier then noted that fewer than 475 cases of voter fraud were found in six battleground states.

“You know why? They were not looking at the right things. They were counting ballots, not the authenticity of the ballots,” Trump insisted.

trump-train-crash-trump.gif
Trump said they did not verify the authenticity of those ballots. Counting fake ballots doesn't solve anything.

If nobody want's to know, why mention it?

“So like every other president, I take things out, and in my case I took it out pretty much in a hurry but people packed it up and we left. I had clothing in there. I had all sorts of personal items, and they are much, much stuff.”

There was no clothing in those boxes.
How do you know there was no clothing in the boxes?

Doesn't matter to these hater kooks.

There's no doubt everything taken had to do with him and his time in office....Y'know, presidential records.
Trump was too busy playing with himself to avoid a federal indictment?

Forum List

Back