Donald Trump: The Border Wall Will Be 35-45ft Tall And Maybe Higher

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Excellent. This will be a great deterrence. My hope is it will have electrically charged wire at the top and a grid deep under it which will electrocute and possibly kill Jihadists and drug runners along with wetbacks and their kids if they try to tunnel in below it. Again, this is most excellent exiting news to hear from American patriot Donald Trump.

Trump: Border wall will be 35-45 feet tall

Last edited:
Excellent. This will be a great deterrence. My hope is it will have electrically charged wire at the top and a grid deep under it which will electrocute and possibly kill the Jihadists, drug runners as well as wetbacks and their kids if they try to tunnel in below it. Again, this is most excellent exiting news to hear from American patriot Donald Trump.

You know you're reaching critical mass when even the Wash Examiner articles make him look like a idiotic clown.

Hillary might win this thing even after the gop just shut up and let the media report on her.

Excellent. This will be a great deterrence. My hope is it will have electrically charged wire at the top and a grid deep under it which will electrocute and possibly kill Jihadists and drug runners along with wetbacks and their kids if they try to tunnel in below it. Again, this is most excellent exiting news to hear from American patriot Donald Trump.

So you're not sore he isn't going to mass deport 11 million illegals?

If you're going to have an effective border wall it needs to be at least 200ft deep and extend into the ocean at least 25 miles. Now all we need is for someone to tell us where the $2 trillion it would take to build such a monstrosity would come from.

Yeah I know, Donnie has all the answers. LOL

Trump backed off the deportation of millions of illegals and his followers don't care....
Trump will not build the wall and Mexico would not have paid if he did.....

Trump's followers are dupes and Trump played them like the con man he is....

Forum List

Back