Donald Trump threatens the first amendment

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump seems to have no knowledge or ignores the freedom of the press as guaranteed in the 1st amendment.
Dictatorships, Kingdoms, Despots will not allow the press to print anything that is negative to the leader. Our founding Father's put the freedom of the press in the 1st amendment so a leader cannot suppress negative press.

Donald Trump feels a free press is unfair!

It's called freedom of speech but you didn't even try to support your allegation.
It's called freedom of speech but you didn't even try to support your allegation.
You do not know the Constitution and the amendments
1st amendment- freedom of religion, speech and the press
The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, ensuring that there is no prohibition on the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to ...

You do not know the Constitution and the amendments
1st amendment- freedom of religion, speech and the press
The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, ensuring that there is no prohibition on the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to ...
You claimed Trump was threatening the press, he hasn't and hasn't even threatened speech. You are as clear as Mudd.

You claimed Trump was threatening the press, he hasn't and hasn't even threatened speech. You are as clear as Mudd.
He said SNL should be cancelled for being mean to him. He sued Bill Maher and said libel laws should be strengthened. Just like with contractors and banks, he tries to leverage his wealth to get his way. Typical bully, he can dish it out, but he can't take it.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
how dare trump be critical of the press, what does he think he has the right to speak his own mind about it or something?

how dare trump be critical of the press, what does he think he has the right to speak his own mind about it or something?

if his sorry ass was winning he would be sucking press cock ... he's losing, he's bitching,crying, and whining .. his little bots are falling right in line.

He said SNL should be cancelled for being mean to him. He sued Bill Maher and said libel laws should be strengthened. Just like with contractors and banks, he tries to leverage his wealth to get his way. Typical bully, he can dish it out, but he can't take it.
Libel laws should be strengthened, I've been libeled numerous times. I'd have to hire a lawyer in this state. But you didn't support anything so I'll reject it.

Meanwhile, the Democrats want to put you in prison for asking a simple climate question THEY WILL NOT ANSWER and TRY TO CENSOR...

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

Sorry, officer, I forgot the First Amendment is nullified when Democrats are BILKING the taxpayer with FRAUD.

Criticism is fine. To say the the press is undermining the election is undermining the fabric of our country.
He is saying with a freedom of the press there cannot be fair elections.

Meanwhile, the Democrats want to put you in prison for asking a simple climate question THEY WILL NOT ANSWER and TRY TO CENSOR...

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

Sorry, officer, I forgot the First Amendment is nullified when Democrats are BILKING the taxpayer with FRAUD.
What in the heck are you talking about?

Donald Trump seems to have no knowledge or ignores the freedom of the press as guaranteed in the 1st amendment.
Dictatorships, Kingdoms, Despots will not allow the press to print anything that is negative to the leader. Our founding Father's put the freedom of the press in the 1st amendment so a leader cannot suppress negative press.

Deviant Donald isn't a threat to anything, because he has no power, and never will have any power.

Libel laws should be strengthened, I've been libeled numerous times. I'd have to hire a lawyer in this state. But you didn't support anything so I'll reject it.
Conservative usually feel our country is too litigious. You sound like a stinking liberal.

Say Goodbye to Free Speech, the Dem Party Platform Now Calls for Prosecuting Climate Change Deniers

"This seems like something Attorney General Loretta Lynch would gladly take up, as she’s already admitted the department is looking into the possibility of pursuing civil action against climate change deniers."

That's actually phrased incorrectly, as usual. Climate change is a science. Global Warming is a fraudulent theory with precisely no evidence to support it. The Dems want to prosecute GLOBAL WARMING non-believers.

Deviant Donald isn't a threat to anything, because he has no power, and never will have any power.
He has power with a very extreme group of people are already talking about a coup if Hillary wins.
Unfortunately he has substantial power with a fringe group that is larger than any of us would like to think.

What in the heck are you talking about?
He doesn't even know what he is talking about. Most trump bootlickers like him don't.

Forum List

Back