Donald Trump threatens the first amendment

You claimed Trump was threatening the press, he hasn't and hasn't even threatened speech. You are as clear as Mudd.
He said SNL should be cancelled for being mean to him. He sued Bill Maher and said libel laws should be strengthened. Just like with contractors and banks, he tries to leverage his wealth to get his way. Typical bully, he can dish it out, but he can't take it.
Libel laws should be strengthened, I've been libeled numerous times. I'd have to hire a lawyer in this state. But you didn't support anything so I'll reject it.
Conservative usually feel our country is too litigious. You sound like a stinking liberal.
Too many laws favor the corrupt.

He doesn't even know what he is talking about. Most trump bootlickers like him don't.

really....

Then answer the question.

WHY does the Antarctic Circle have 9+ times the ice of the Arctic Circle??

Start the Jeopardy! music...

Journalists had integrity and printed the truth. Now journalists freely lie and think themselves noble for it. At one time, if a reporter lied, he or she would be fired and never work for another news agency again. Now that same reporter gets an award.

Donald Trump seems to have no knowledge or ignores the freedom of the press as guaranteed in the 1st amendment.
Dictatorships, Kingdoms, Despots will not allow the press to print anything that is negative to the leader. Our founding Father's put the freedom of the press in the 1st amendment so a leader cannot suppress negative press.

Donald Trump feels a free press is unfair!
Deviant Donald isn't a threat to anything, because he has no power, and never will have any power.
He has power with a very extreme group of people are already talking about a coup if Hillary wins.
Unfortunately he has substantial power with a fringe group that is larger than any of us would like to think.
The extreme group of idiots that follow him can barely tie their own shoes let alone organize a coup.

Journalists had integrity and printed the truth. Now journalists freely lie and think themselves noble for it. At one time, if a reporter lied, he or she would be fired and never work for another news agency again. Now that same reporter gets an award.

I seem to remember some hulabaloo several years ago about the National Inquirer & such and how those types of publications continued with such high sales even though it was mostly false & made up 'news'.........

You claimed Trump was threatening the press, he hasn't and hasn't even threatened speech. You are as clear as Mudd.
He said SNL should be cancelled for being mean to him. He sued Bill Maher and said libel laws should be strengthened. Just like with contractors and banks, he tries to leverage his wealth to get his way. Typical bully, he can dish it out, but he can't take it.
Libel laws should be strengthened, I've been libeled numerous times. I'd have to hire a lawyer in this state. But you didn't support anything so I'll reject it.
So you support people with money being able to silence those without it? We're talking about a public figure here, not your average citizen. What Trump's doing sounds fairly fascistic.

So you support people with money being able to silence those without it? We're talking about a public figure here, not your average citizen. What Trump's doing sounds fairly fascistic.
The donor class owns Hillary so your righteous indignation is misplaced.

Your comment is irrelevant to the discussion. Nice try at deflection.

He doesn't even know what he is talking about. Most trump bootlickers like him don't.

really....

Then answer the question.

WHY does the Antarctic Circle have 9+ times the ice of the Arctic Circle??

Start the Jeopardy! music...

I like Jeopardy!

The reason there is more ice in the Antarctic than the Arctic is because of geography. The Arctic is a sea surrounded by land, but the Antarctic is a land mass covered by ice.

And..........the Arctic ice is more mobile because of the geography, therefore it can move away and melt.

Donald Trump seems to have no knowledge or ignores the freedom of the press as guaranteed in the 1st amendment.
Dictatorships, Kingdoms, Despots will not allow the press to print anything that is negative to the leader. Our founding Father's put the freedom of the press in the 1st amendment so a leader cannot suppress negative press.

The press is biased as hell, and that has nothing to do with the first amendment. Try again...

Last edited:
What the hell does that have to do with this post, you fucking retard. LOL.

It proves you believe people who question Global Warming should be prosecuted, and that you are a complete and total science invalid who cannot answer the first question of Earth climate change, because you never think, you just

Your comment is irrelevant to the discussion. Nice try at deflection.
You brought up money, not me, asshole.

The reason there is more ice in the Antarctic than the Arctic is because of geography. The Arctic is a sea surrounded by land, but the Antarctic is a land mass covered by ice.

At least you tried, but your answer is woefully incomplete.

90% of Earth ice on land mass Antarctica
7% of Earth ice on land mass Greenland

LAND near an Earth pole is what controls the amount of ice on Earth, and land moves, meaning Earth can have two polar oceans, and if it did, Earth would have NO ICE.

What does CO2 have to do with that?

NADA

It's called freedom of speech but you didn't even try to support your allegation.
Donald Trump is saying freedom of the press is rigging our election
When did he say that? He has the right to complain, correct?
He did not complain, he said freedom of the press was rigging our election. Our elections are not fair because of freedom of the press.
No, he didn't say that. You're a liar.

NYTwits

It is perfectly legal to restrict the privileges of the press without restricting its freedoms. For example, President Trump can refuse to issue White House press credentials to the New York Times.

He has also said that dead people voting and more people voting than there are residents in that area are pretty good indications of attempting to rig the election. I agree.
Then there is the not-so-small matter of Clinton not being qualified to hold the office she's running for.

Forum List

Back