Donald Trump threatens the first amendment

Donald Trump seems to have no knowledge or ignores the freedom of the press as guaranteed in the 1st amendment.
Dictatorships, Kingdoms, Despots will not allow the press to print anything that is negative to the leader. Our founding Father's put the freedom of the press in the 1st amendment so a leader cannot suppress negative press.

Donald Trump feels a free press is unfair!

Are you referencing something particular, or are you just nutting out?
If you cannot figure it out God help you

Usually in an OP you actually state the concept you wish to convey, and you mention whatever it is you may be referring to.

A link would be nice.

Like...I would say "ElmerMudd doesn't communicate ideas well" and then provide a LINK to your OP.
Try watching the debates and listen to The Donald. Try attending one of his rallies and listen to what he says.
You do have to be able to comprehend and think. A 30 IQ or above should work but maybe you do not have it,.

The press is spreading lies and acting as a propaganda outlet for the Clinton Criminal Cartel. They get ANYTHING that comes their way. If you libtards hadn't noticed trust in the mainstream media is at an ALL TIME LOW. YOU are on the wrong side of this issue as usual.
Sounds what it is like living under a communist regime. Only the press excepted by the leader can be published.
North Korea is the same.
No its called getting the FACTS before publishing shit. That USED to be called Journalism.

So did Trump say he planned to use his pen to execute an executive order banning free speech?

What did I miss? And by that I mean, what did the OP leave out of his OP?
Some do not have the capability for critical thinking. I am sure you do not know what critical thinking is and it is obvious you are not capable of critical thinking.
You are tailored made to support Trump.

So did Trump say he planned to use his pen to execute an executive order banning free speech?

What did I miss? And by that I mean, what did the OP leave out of his OP?
Some do not have the capability for critical thinking. I am sure you do not know what critical thinking is and it is obvious you are not capable of critical thinking.
You are tailored made to support Trump.

Nonsense. If you think your OP is an example of your superior critical thinking (and writing) skills, you are sadly mistaken.

It's like online Tourettes.

The press is spreading lies and acting as a propaganda outlet for the Clinton Criminal Cartel. They get ANYTHING that comes their way. If you libtards hadn't noticed trust in the mainstream media is at an ALL TIME LOW. YOU are on the wrong side of this issue as usual.
Sounds what it is like living under a communist regime. Only the press excepted by the leader can be published.
North Korea is the same.
No its called getting the FACTS before publishing shit. That USED to be called Journalism.
One person's fact is another person's falsehood.
One media's outlet is fact but another would consider it a falsehood.
I feel it is a fact that you are an absolute idiot as exemplified by your posts. I assume you feel it is a falsehood that you are an idiot but maybe you realize you are an idiot.

North Korea is the same.
I feel it is a fact that you are an absolute idiot as exemplified by your posts. I assume you feel it is a falsehood that you are an idiot but maybe you realize you are an idiot.
No its a fact if you have the evidence to back it up. If you don't then don't run it just to try and affect an election....its called rigging....the people are tired of the bullshit media lying to us constantly its why the media is so low in trustworthiness.

Donald Trump seems to have no knowledge or ignores the freedom of the press as guaranteed in the 1st amendment.
Dictatorships, Kingdoms, Despots will not allow the press to print anything that is negative to the leader. Our founding Father's put the freedom of the press in the 1st amendment so a leader cannot suppress negative press.

Obama Is More Hostile Towards The Press Than Any President In History
I can see Hillary getting something passed or even just making sure heads of alt news websites have "accidents" or commit "suicide". She DOES NOT like to be challenged or 2nd guessed....

North Korea is the same.
No, on person's fact is not another person's falsehood, what utter tripe. There is truth, and there are lies.

You aren't worth reading, btw. I haven't seen you provide a single statement of any value, or anything that advances discourse or even promotes an idea. You just spout random nonsense and expect people to read your mind to figure out what the fuck you're talking about.

I can't read minds. And if I could, I wouldn't be interested in yours.

Get on the crazy bus, Hillary is paying for lunatics like you to shit in the water...

newsEngin.16505978_bus.pjg.jpg

The founders never envisioned a press that would conspire to affect elections, they intended the press to be independent, reporting the good and bad about everyone. Not collude to bury bad news about one candidate or party, while inventing bad stories or blowing crap totally out of proportion on the other. The job of the press it to report news, not tell us what it means or make judgments of what to bury.

North Korea is the same.
No its a fact if you have the evidence to back it up. If you don't then don't run it just to try and affect an election....its called rigging....the people are tired of the bullshit media lying to us constantly its why the media is so low in trustworthiness.
Trump is scary supporters like you are scarier

The founder never envisioned a press that would conspire to affect elections, they intended the press to be independent, reporting the goo and bad about everyone. Not collude to bury bad news about one candidate or party, while inventing bad stories or blowing crap totally out of proportion on the other. The job of the press it to report news, not tell us what it means or make judgments of what to bury.
The founders never dreamed there would would be AK-47.

The founder never envisioned a press that would conspire to affect elections, they intended the press to be independent, reporting the goo and bad about everyone. Not collude to bury bad news about one candidate or party, while inventing bad stories or blowing crap totally out of proportion on the other. The job of the press it to report news, not tell us what it means or make judgments of what to bury.
Or indoor plumbing.

Do you have a point?

Never mind, I know you don't.

They never dreamed there would be an Internet either and what does an AK-47 have to do with the First Amendment. What is your point?

They never envisioned cell phones or computers either, do you think they would say using them is not part of the liberty they intended?

Nor did they dream there would be computers or cars...stop using both.

They never dreamed there would be an Internet either and what does an AK-47 have to do with the First Amendment. What is your point?
If you are making excuses why the 1st amendment should be modified because of the new "press". Then the 2nd amendment should be revised because of new "guns".

If you are making excuses why the 1st amendment should be modified because of the new "press". Then the 2nd amendment should be revised because of new "guns".
I'm pretty sure that isn't what he was doing, but meh. You appear to live in an alternate reality.

Forum List

Back