Donald Trump to Give Remarks On The Economy, Inflation, and Manufacturing Tomorrow In Michigan and Host Town Hall

In two separate areas though but I figured that I would put these two events in the same thread. The first one will be held in Michigan at 3:30 PM ET and the second one in Wisconsin at 7:00 PM ET.

Town Halls are the way to victory, especially if he is able to appeal to the Independents and women.

He can even tell people "look, there are times I have said some tough things but we are difficult times and opposition that doesn't want us to what is best for Americans. When you see the poisons coming over our border killing 100k young people a year, the cost of food and rent forcing people out of their homes, one can't be silent and give them a free pass."

Who's running this shithole now??

91mae0.jpg

In two separate areas though but I figured that I would put these two events in the same thread. The first one will be held in Michigan at 3:30 PM ET and the second one in Wisconsin at 7:00 PM ET.

Should be entertaining.

I wanna hear more about the shark and the imaginary serial killer.

dear OP,

donny has yet to bring his cheap sweatshop made crap here to america, so americans can manufacture it here.

sincerely,
playtime.

ps ~ you have zero critical thinking skills.

Did you actually just refer to my country as a shithole?

And Road Runner thanked you for it?

Don't ever refer to yourself as an American again.

Now you know where the door is, use it!
I never have dumber-than-fuck. I've always claimed to be a Texan, including the 20+ years I worked overseas. I never once told anyone I was an American.

The idea that they would associate me sharing a border with subhuman garbage like you is not something I could recover from easily.... if ever.

And just to be clear, I don't need YOUR fucking permission to do anything. Do you actually have to be told that?? :laughing0301:

The fucking nerve.

texit.jpg

Forum List

Back