Donald Trump to Speak At Iowa State Fair Tomorrow

I think that's awesome!! Maybe he'll ride some rides and play some games while he's there too.

I'd like to see Trump start to hit some cities in California, New York, along with blue cities like Phili, Chicago, etc. Go right for the jugular. Go right into the Left's camp and call them out on their lies and subterfuge telling them how the democrat party has been using and screwing them.

I'd like to see Trump start to hit some cities in California, New York, along with blue cities like Phili, Chicago, etc. Go right for the jugular. Go right into the Left's camp and call them out on their lies and subterfuge telling them how the democrat party has been using and screwing them.

he may not even show up for the (R) first debate.

he may not even show up for the (R) first debate.
The only other candidates that are considered are the ones with his agendas. Republican voters have two war fronts as opposed to Progs having only one with Trump and one half without him.

I think that's awesome!! Maybe he'll ride some rides and play some games while he's there too. 😁

I think that's awesome!! Maybe he'll ride some rides and play some games while he's there too. 😁

You said you were going on strike from the forums.

So how come you're still posting?

Or is this like how you said you were boycotting Disney, but went to see a Disney movie anyway?

And didn't you also say trump rallies were scary because of "all the violence at them" but now promoting them?

You seem to contradict yourself pretty much constantly.

You said you were going on strike from the forums.

So how come you're still posting?

Or is this like how you said you were boycotting Disney, but went to see a Disney movie anyway?

And didn't you also say trump rallies were scary because of "all the violence at them" but now promoting them?

You seem to contradict yourself pretty much constantly.

that is because she is a liar.

& a hypocrite.

His strategy in both 2016 and 2020 was to win the Electoral College, not the popular vote.

It worked in 2016 but the Democrats stole the swing districts in 2020 with fraudulent ballots.

With all the Illegals in this country that vote their welfare check and Blue states hardly having any voter ID then it does not make any sense to waste time in those areas.

With all the Illegals in this country that vote their welfare check and Blue states hardly having any voter ID then it does not make any sense to waste time in those areas.

Probably true, but maybe Trump could go in there and if they get to hear him, he might swing a lot of them to his side as they probably only get their "Trump-facts" from the far left.

If you are saying voter ID and fake ballots and all that then our elections really don't matter, do they? They are just a game.

But a great deal of both CA and NY are actually quite red. The GOP needs to get in there and PUSH, before they lose Texas as well.

His strategy in both 2016 and 2020 was to win the Electoral College, not the popular vote.

It worked in 2016 but the Democrats stole the swing districts in 2020 with fraudulent ballots.

Yep. It's all a cheat.

Will you be a cuckold and vote in a 2024 election that you know will be fraudulent while Democrats point at you and laugh?

Show the Dems you aren't stupid. Stay and watch WWF or play chess or something.

Forum List

Back