Donald Trump tries to walk back claim Obama founded ISIS: 'Sarcasm'

The republican propaganda machine fails again. Trump now says that Obama as the founder of ISIS was sarcasm.

This is why the republicans will lose the senate also. America knows the GOP is the home of the nazis and the KKK. They have plastered their hate to the point of no return.

Trump says his Obama as ISIS founder comment 'sarcasm'

trump's use of Obama's middle name of Hussein, is the dog-whistle genre that appeals to the slow-witted followers of the orange clown's rhetoric. Heck, they're looking for all sorts of "incendiary" terms on Obama and just coming shy of openly stating that Obama is "half black" and therefore unacceptable even after almost 8 years of his presidency.

Last edited:
T -rump will do anything to be in the headlines

Donald Trump on Friday attempted to walk back the widely criticized false claim he repeatedly made over the last two days that President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were "co-founders" of ISIS -- saying he was being sarcastic.

Trump tweeted Friday morning that the media was missing his sarcasm.

Donald Trump tries to walk back Obama founding ISIS comments: 'Sarcasm' - CNNPolitics.com

Fred Trump Taught His Son the Essentials of Showboating Self-Promotion

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/13/us/politics/fred-donald-trump-father.html

After his defeat in November he will be tweeting how those that voted for him missed the reality he was a shill for Clinton...

The republican propaganda machine fails again. Trump now says that Obama as the founder of ISIS was sarcasm.

This is why the republicans will lose the senate also. America knows the GOP is the home of the nazis and the KKK. They have plastered their hate to the point of no return.

trump's use of Obama's middle name of Hussein, is the dog-whistle genre that appeals to the slow-witted followers of the orange clown's rhetoric. Heck, they're looking fora ll sorts of "incendiary" terms on Obama and just coming shy of openly stating that Obama is "half black" and therefore unacceptable even after 8 years of his presidency.
The only ones they are convincing are the morons that will follow Trump to hell, which is less than 30% now. Many prominent republicans are now saying they refuse to back Trump.
And the effect of their false propaganda only makes the vast majority of sane voters more determined to get rid of the problem....the republicans.

well the perception politically is clearly that ISIS is a result of Obama foreign policy.......thats not in dispute.:bye1:

So this is just another thread manufactured in Candyland by progressives.:coffee:

Well kook, did you enjoy the foreign policy which preceded Obama's?

No, it was Obama's policy. W and Obama are the same. They just say different things. Only fools are taken in by words and fail to distinguish them from actions. That's you. Needed to say that since you're not very observant

They are the same? In what reality are they the same? That space between your ears?

What would you expect Trump to do, use nuclear weapons to end the violence in the middle east?

Or what would you do, build a fence around the US? Secure our beaches where an Ocean or Gulf/Bay/Cove might allow the VC (oops wrong era) the Terrorists/Drug Dealers/Rapists to sneak into our nation and hide under your bed with the commie you believe is already there?

Obama did his part to create ISIS, and is doing his part to keep them armed and rolling in cash.
Isis was created in 2003. They grew when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military and former Iraqi soldiers joined Isis. They formally changed their name in 2006. Obama wasn't sworn in until 2009.

Don't be such a fucking dunce. Go read up on it. Who do you think you are? Donald Trump?

Obama played his role in the Globalist Elite agenda. He went along with the immoral and illegal 'Regime Change' policy. ISIS did receive money, training, and weapons from the US/West, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and others.

It was all about killing Assad in Syria. And what a bloody mess they created. Let's disengage from the Middle East. Haven't we done enough damage over there?

Donald Trump on Friday attempted to walk back the widely criticized false claim he repeatedly made over the last two days that President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were "co-founders" of ISIS -- saying he was being sarcastic.

Donald Trump tries to walk back Obama founding ISIS comments: 'Sarcasm' - CNNPolitics.com

After his defeat in November he will be tweeting how those that voted for him missed the reality he was a shill for Clinton...

It's becoming increasingly clear the the Clinton Global Initiative has funded Trump for years, and planned his coronation as the nominee of the Republican Party so that he could lose, and they can rule Oceania and Eurasia now and into the future.

Their Cabal is in control as we speak, and the power elite has conspired to work with the Trump/Clinton/Putin Cabal to control Oceania and Eurasia against EastAsia - for it was written and it shall be.

well the perception politically is clearly that ISIS is a result of Obama foreign policy.......thats not in dispute.:bye1:

So this is just another thread manufactured in Candyland by progressives.:coffee:

Baloney, Mr. Skook:

President Obama Is Not the 'Founder of ISIS.' Here’s Who Really Started It
"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi came to helm of al-Qaeda in Iraq in 2010 after serving as long as four years in the U.S. prison facility Camp Bucca along with other future top ISIS officials. But after taking power in 2011, al-Baghdadi cut off ties with al-Qaeda and changed the name of the group to the Islamic State in Iraq. He targeted Shiites and planned to unite the Arab world under a single Sunni regime. In 2013, he changed the group’s nameto the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) to reflect the expanded ambition."

Baloney, Mr. Skook:

President Obama Is Not the 'Founder of ISIS.' Here’s Who Really Started It
"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi came to helm of al-Qaeda in Iraq in 2010 after serving as long as four years in the U.S. prison facility Camp Bucca along with other future top ISIS officials. But after taking power in 2011, al-Baghdadi cut off ties with al-Qaeda and changed the name of the group to the Islamic State in Iraq. He targeted Shiites and planned to unite the Arab world under a single Sunni regime. In 2013, he changed the group’s nameto the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) to reflect the expanded ambition."

Facts are anathema to the kook.

Since ISIS was formed in 2006, two years before Obama's foreign policy had any effect on anything, I would say you're right. There is no dispute that Obama's policies, foreign or domestic, had nothing to do with the formation of ISIS.

The generals that Mr. Bush was so fond of referring to agreed amongst themselves that Bush was only cutting the tail off the snake instead of the head, as they advised. ISIS was a by-product of Mr. Bush's complete ineptitude when he authorized the invasion of Iraq.

If it was sarcasm, it wasn't that far off.

..Your desparation is illogical as well as comical.

Stay dumb......I really don't care.....LOL

:blahblah:

Here's what Trump stated in 2007 about whether the war ON Iraq should still have our soldiers there.....If you can't notice the lying hypocrisy....congratulations you're a Trumpster......

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation? Is there a way out?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out. That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave. Because I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war, and it's going to go to Iran, and it's going to go to other countries. They are in the midst of a major civil war, and there's nothing......

Obama played his role in the Globalist Elite agenda. He went along with the immoral and illegal 'Regime Change' policy. ISIS did receive money, training, and weapons from the US/West, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and others.

It was all about killing Assad in Syria. And what a bloody mess they created. Let's disengage from the Middle East. Haven't we done enough damage over there?

I also like to follow the foreign press to get a more balanced assessment of the ME mess....

European media reveals that the backing of ISIS was also a tactic to poke the eye of Shi'a Iran, and succumbing to Israel's urging, we did fund the beginnings of ISIS until that outfit turned into the monstrous Frankenstein.

If there's truth in the Europeans' speculation, it is yet ANOTHER instance where the "tail' [Israel] is wagging the "dog" [us.]

Obama did his part to create ISIS, and is doing his part to keep them armed and rolling in cash.

/sarcasm

Obama agreed with Trump. Trump didn't say Obama "founded" ISIS, he said he "created" ISIS. That means making it is what it is. Obama said they were the "JV team" when he took over. Nice job there Obama, turning ISIS into a real organization

Really?

Donald Trump Makes A Return Visit « The Hugh Hewitt Show

HH: I’ve got two more questions. Last night, you said the President was the founder of ISIS. I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace.

DT: No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton.

HH: But he’s not sympathetic to them. He hates them. He’s trying to kill them.

DT: I don’t care. He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?

This's long been covered. Once again you're a day late and a dollar short

It seems you're the one who's short. Tell us some more about what Trump meant. :laugh:

Us? Who is "us," Queen Elizabeth?

Obama meant ISIS is the JV team. Wow, was he wrong

Well kook, did you enjoy the foreign policy which preceded Obama's?

No, it was Obama's policy. W and Obama are the same. They just say different things. Only fools are taken in by words and fail to distinguish them from actions. That's you. Needed to say that since you're not very observant

They are the same? In what reality are they the same? That space between your ears?

What would you expect Trump to do, use nuclear weapons to end the violence in the middle east?

Or what would you do, build a fence around the US? Secure our beaches where an Ocean or Gulf/Bay/Cove might allow the VC (oops wrong era) the Terrorists/Drug Dealers/Rapists to sneak into our nation and hide under your bed with the commie you believe is already there?

Tin foil slipping?

I also like to follow the foreign press to get a more balanced assessment of the ME mess....

European media reveals that the backing of ISIS was also a tactic to poke the eye of Shi'a Iran, and succumbing to Israel's urging, we did fund the beginnings of ISIS until that outfit turned into the monstrous Frankenstein.

If there's truth in the Europeans' speculation, it is yet ANOTHER instance where the "tail' [Israel] is wagging the "dog" [us.]

The American Government/Corporate Media will never tell the truth. Some European media outlets have been much more honest and open about this. I no longer have any faith in American Journalism. It's just corrupt Government/Corporate Media Bullshite now. The American People are clueless.

Obama agreed with Trump. Trump didn't say Obama "founded" ISIS, he said he "created" ISIS. That means making it is what it is. Obama said they were the "JV team" when he took over. Nice job there Obama, turning ISIS into a real organization

Really?

Donald Trump Makes A Return Visit « The Hugh Hewitt Show

HH: I’ve got two more questions. Last night, you said the President was the founder of ISIS. I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace.

DT: No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton.

HH: But he’s not sympathetic to them. He hates them. He’s trying to kill them.

DT: I don’t care. He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?

This's long been covered. Once again you're a day late and a dollar short

It seems you're the one who's short. Tell us some more about what Trump meant. :laugh:

Us? Who is "us," Queen Elizabeth?

Obama meant ISIS is the JV team. Wow, was he wrong

Us is all of the readers watching you struggle.

Forum List

Back