Donald Trump tries to walk back claim Obama founded ISIS: 'Sarcasm'

Trump didn't say Obama "founded" ISIS, he said he "created" ISIS.

kiddish-style-whipping-tops-illustration-sky-blue-background-53191384.jpg

Obama said ISIS is the "JV team"

Obama did his part to create ISIS, and is doing his part to keep them armed and rolling in cash.

And see, even as Trump throws them under the bus, the Trumptards blithely keep on defending him.

ISIS came to power under Obama and Hillary's watch, FACT! Go suck on that.

shrub destabilized the middle east, dum dum

View attachment 85235

Morons like Dumpy FORGETS (or is ignorant about) who signed the agreement that US troops HAD to leave Iraq by 2011......

Look at Kaz lol

. Trump didn't say Obama "founded" ISIS, he said he "created" ISIS.

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally - CNNPolitics.com
Trump was asked by host Hugh Hewitt about the comments Trump made Wednesday night in Florida, and Hewitt said he understood Trump to mean "that he (Obama) created the vacuum, he lost the peace."
Trump objected.

"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

So you have to ask. WTF is Kaz talking about? LOL

Yes, he used the word "founded" wrong.

Did Obama use the term ISIS is the "JV team" wrong?

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hussein Obama: ISIS is the "JV team"

LOL...You said he used the word wrong. Why didnt you tell him that? Oh? Because you made up an excuse FOR Trump got it. Also, I didnt claim Obama never said that so your deflection from your being a total ass wont work

Look at Kaz lol

. Trump didn't say Obama "founded" ISIS, he said he "created" ISIS.

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally - CNNPolitics.com
Trump was asked by host Hugh Hewitt about the comments Trump made Wednesday night in Florida, and Hewitt said he understood Trump to mean "that he (Obama) created the vacuum, he lost the peace."
Trump objected.

"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

So you have to ask. WTF is Kaz talking about? LOL

Yes, he used the word "founded" wrong.

Did Obama use the term ISIS is the "JV team" wrong?

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hussein Obama: ISIS is the "JV team"

LOL...You said he used the word wrong. Why didnt you tell him that? Oh? Because you made up an excuse FOR Trump got it. Also, I didnt claim Obama never said that so your deflection from your being a total ass wont work

Exactly, you're quibbling over what word was used and who used what word. My point is that while Trump did use the wrong word, he really meant ISIS became formidable under Obama, Obama calling ISIS the "JV team" is yet another example of truly out of touch he was to say that.

So what do you want now that Trump did use the word "founded," a cookie? A star sticker? What does it get you?

Obama did his part to create ISIS, and is doing his part to keep them armed and rolling in cash.

And see, even as Trump throws them under the bus, the Trumptards blithely keep on defending him.

View attachment 85235

Morons like Dumpy FORGETS (or is ignorant about) who signed the agreement that US troops HAD to leave Iraq by 2011......

a little bit of stupid....a lot of disinformation and ignorance....and a touch of compulsive liar.

What makes Trump a real fuck-head is that he would NEVER admit that he's full of shit....The blame, instead, is placed on the LISTENERS of his hate-filled spewing....

Yet, morons that still follow Trump , don't seem to realize that when Trump loses, the orange clown will just turn around and blame THEM for the loss.

T -rump will do anything to be in the headlines

Donald Trump on Friday attempted to walk back the widely criticized false claim he repeatedly made over the last two days that President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were "co-founders" of ISIS -- saying he was being sarcastic.

Trump tweeted Friday morning that the media was missing his sarcasm.

Donald Trump tries to walk back Obama founding ISIS comments: 'Sarcasm' - CNNPolitics.com

Fred Trump Taught His Son the Essentials of Showboating Self-Promotion

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/13/us/politics/fred-donald-trump-father.html

Wow the times with a hit piece on his father..
I noticed they didn't touch Obama's friends and parents or clintons.....I can't wait until they go bankrupt.

View attachment 85235

I don't believe George Bush was President at the time but I do believe Obama was, nice party line chickenshit excuse... nat

ever watch .. "Uncle Buck" .. the movie ...:lol:

What makes Trump a real fuck-head is that he would NEVER admit that he's full of shit....The blame, instead, is placed on the LISTENERS of his hate-filled spewing....

Yet, morons that still follow Trump , don't seem to realize that when Trump loses, the orange clown will just turn around and blame THEM for the loss.

the good news is that it seems only the dum dum trumpstes are left. the rest of us know a con when we see one.

the good news is that it seems only the dum dum trumpstes are left. the rest of us know a con when we see one.

Hardly... your candidates Hillary...

Since you're voting for Hillary, you obviously don't.

What do you suppose she told Wall Street when they were paying her all those tens of millions to give speeches?

T -rump will do anything to be in the headlines

Donald Trump on Friday attempted to walk back the widely criticized false claim he repeatedly made over the last two days that President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were "co-founders" of ISIS -- saying he was being sarcastic.

Trump tweeted Friday morning that the media was missing his sarcasm.

Donald Trump tries to walk back Obama founding ISIS comments: 'Sarcasm' - CNNPolitics.com

Fred Trump Taught His Son the Essentials of Showboating Self-Promotion

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/13/us/politics/fred-donald-trump-father.html

Sounds like ole Rinse Preebus ripped Trump's ass.

/sarcasm

Obama agreed with Trump. Trump didn't say Obama "founded" ISIS, he said he "created" ISIS. That means making it is what it is. Obama said they were the "JV team" when he took over. Nice job there Obama, turning ISIS into a real organization

Really?

Donald Trump Makes A Return Visit « The Hugh Hewitt Show

HH: I’ve got two more questions. Last night, you said the President was the founder of ISIS. I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace.

DT: No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton.

HH: But he’s not sympathetic to them. He hates them. He’s trying to kill them.

DT: I don’t care. He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?

Forum List

Back