Donald Trump vows to protect Christianity and protect their heritage

Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Most of the rest, 13 percent, have no religion. That leaves just 4 percent as adherents of all non-Christian religions combined — Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and a smattering of individual mentions.

You are a smattering.......
Get your numbers right, Christ-bitch - Religious Landscape Study

And learn to read trends. Soon Jesus will be roughly as useful as Thor.
s047545712.jpg

So, you are mindlessly assuming that any trend will continue indefinitely?

By your logic, Russia should have absolutely zero religion. During the soviet time, people moved towards Atheism.

russia-1.png

The Orthodox Church in Russia is one of the fastest growing Christian communities in the world.

Your assumption that a trend will last forever, is foolish, and small-minded.

And Christ-bitch, name all the humble things Trump has done or even one group he hasn't judged?

Don't care. Hillary is a criminal. Flat out, she's a criminal. I'll take anyone over a criminal.

In order for me to even consider Hillary, the Republicans would have resurrect Stalin and Hitler, and run them on a ticket together against Hillary. Then I'd have to think about it.

And Christ-bitch, name all the humble things Trump has done or even one group he hasn't judged?

Don't care. Hillary is a criminal. Flat out, she's a criminal. I'll take anyone over a criminal.

In order for me to even consider Hillary, the Republicans would have resurrect Stalin and Hitler, and run them on a ticket together against Hillary. Then I'd have to think about it.
Your deal with the devil is noted. Now you know how the other feels about Trump.

Let me guess, by silencing everyone else that doesn't mash with their world view? Christianity doesn't have the right to tell anyone else how to live their life.

Christians have just as much right to tell people how to live their lives as every other political group.

That is their RIght.
Followers of Jesus aren't a political group. Jesus wasn't political, part of why the Jews rejected him as the Jewish Messiah.

Many Christians have formed or joined political groups.

As such, they have just as much right to support various types of policies that might "tell anyone else how to live their life", just like every other political group or American citizen.
Many have joined, which makes them nothing like Jesus. Find for us, in the teachings of Jesus, where he said one should be political and use the government to their advantage and to promote their morality?

Find for me where he says you CAN'T.

Let me guess, by silencing everyone else that doesn't mash with their world view? Christianity doesn't have the right to tell anyone else how to live their life.

Christians have just as much right to tell people how to live their lives as every other political group.

That is their RIght.
Followers of Jesus aren't a political group. Jesus wasn't political, part of why the Jews rejected him as the Jewish Messiah.

All true. That doesn't change the fact that under a democracy our vote counts, and we have the right to express our views, which are based on Christian orthodoxy.

So in reality.... we have political power, and a political voice, and quite frankly... there's not a thing you can do about it. Too bad.... so sad.... we have the right of political speech too.

Sucks to be you. Oh well. At least you can cry and scream on a forum, to vent your frustration at being irrelevant to us. I'd say cry to your god, but we both know you have no god that cares about you.... right? Bummer dude. Pray to the great nothing I guess :)

So Christianity can't survive without silencing people with other beliefs and ideas? Sounds kind of fascist.

Funny given you, and those like you in the press, and politics, and even on this forum, have been trying to silence us for years.

Hypocrite much?
No one has stopped you from talking, you talk your fucking heads off and never shit the hell up, they've stopped you, which is entirely constitutional, from imposing your religion on the rest of us by way of our secular government.

Your deal with the devil is noted. Now you know how the other feels about Trump.

As if I could possibly care what you do, or do not note.

No, actually I don't know how you feel about Trump. I could not care less to know either.

If you can vote for the most evil, criminal, scandal plagued, corrupt politician of our age.... well... that reflects on you. And in all honesty, no one that could do that, has any opinion worth me caring about.

So, no I don't know how it feels. Have good one.

So Christianity can't survive without silencing people with other beliefs and ideas? Sounds kind of fascist.

Funny given you, and those like you in the press, and politics, and even on this forum, have been trying to silence us for years.

Hypocrite much?
No one has stopped you from talking, you talk your fucking heads off and never shit the hell up, they've stopped you, which is entirely constitutional, from imposing your religion on the rest of us by way of our secular government.

Really? Name one law forcing any pagan to covert to Christianity, pay tithes to Christian church, or go to Christian services on Sunday?

Name one law that forces Christian based health clinics to pay for and provide services deemed evil to Christian faith, to pagans?

Oh.... Obama Care.

Which one of us, is forcing the other to follow their belief system?

That is their RIght.

As such, they have just as much right to support various types of policies that might "tell anyone else how to live their life", just like every other political group or American citizen.
Many have joined, which makes them nothing like Jesus. Find for us, in the teachings of Jesus, where he said one should be political and use the government to their advantage and to promote their morality?

Easy.

Matthew 21:

21From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

23Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

24Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 25For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. 26What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 27For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

28“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

The things of man are political things, human concerns and nothing a Christian should concern themselves with. Politics is Caesar, nothing at all godly.

Paying Taxes to Caesar
(Matthew 22:15-22; Mark 12:13-17)

19When the scribes and chief priests realized that Jesus had spoken this parable against them, they sought to arrest Him that very hour. But they were afraid of the people.

20So they watched Him closely and sent spies who pretended to be sincere. They were hoping to catch Him in His words in order to hand Him over to the rule and authority of the governor. 21“Teacher,” they inquired, “we know that You speak and teach correctly. You show no partiality, but teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. 22Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?”

23But Jesus saw through their duplicity and said to them, 24“Show Me a denarius.b Whose image and inscription are on it?”

“Caesar’s,” they answered.

25So Jesus told them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

26And they were unable to trap Him in His words before the people; and astonished at His answer, they fell silent.

Jesus had nothing at all to do with politics, and neither should anyone who followers him. Politics is a game for whores. Is that what a believer in Christ should seek to become? To cut deals with other political devils?

Those Jesus loving asses did not come out and vote in 2012. They will now and it won't be for Hillary. Hillary is in "no ways tired" of pandering to blocks of voters, Trump can do it too.
Even the Jesus-freaks can't save Trump, from himself mostly.

And Trump is to Jesus what Judas was to Jesus. The idea that Trump is a better representative of the teachings of Jesus is fucking appalling. Unbiblical to the core. Sorry, Jesus, they know not what they do.

First you run down Jesus and now you defend him by knocking Trump. Take your meds.
Yeshua was an interesting fellow, the people who claim to follow him and call him Jesus are morons. But nothing in Trumps life would qualify as something Yeshua would approve of. Not a goddamn thing. Trump is exactly what Yeshua told people not to be.

This is what Christ told people:
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Trump never, ever looks at himself except to say what a wonder he is in the mirror. Take your own advice, Christ-bitch.

People like you don't draw others to your Lord, you repel them. Trump is, like you, exactly what Jesus said one should not be. If Trump had any power he would be the anti-Christ as he is nothing like the Christ, and neither are you.
I am not a Christian, and you are not a debater.

Hypocrite much?

12 Washington State High School Students Suspended for Public Prayer Group

Suspending students for praying? Looks like censorship to me.

Defying Orders to Stop, Praying Football Coach Will Take Legal Action Against School District

Fired for praying?

You people have been attack Christians every chance you get. Don't start lying on top of it. You just make yourself more of a comical joke.

As if I could possibly care what you do, or do not note.

No, actually I don't know how you feel about Trump. I could not care less to know either.

If you can vote for the most evil, criminal, scandal plagued, corrupt politician of our age.... well... that reflects on you. And in all honesty, no one that could do that, has any opinion worth me caring about.

So, no I don't know how it feels. Have good one.
That devil you are voting for is thought of by the other side exactly as you think of Clinton, a person so evil no decent person could ever vote for them.

Even the Jesus-freaks can't save Trump, from himself mostly.

And Trump is to Jesus what Judas was to Jesus. The idea that Trump is a better representative of the teachings of Jesus is fucking appalling. Unbiblical to the core. Sorry, Jesus, they know not what they do.

First you run down Jesus and now you defend him by knocking Trump. Take your meds.
Yeshua was an interesting fellow, the people who claim to follow him and call him Jesus are morons. But nothing in Trumps life would qualify as something Yeshua would approve of. Not a goddamn thing. Trump is exactly what Yeshua told people not to be.

2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Trump never, ever looks at himself except to say what a wonder he is in the mirror. Take your own advice, Christ-bitch.

People like you don't draw others to your Lord, you repel them. Trump is, like you, exactly what Jesus said one should not be. If Trump had any power he would be the anti-Christ as he is nothing like the Christ, and neither are you.
She has no debate, and neither do you. Trump is to Jesus what ISIS is.

Actually, you guys have been trying to do just that for years.

That is their RIght.

Easy.

Matthew 21:

21From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

23Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

24Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 25For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. 26What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 27For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

28“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

The things of man are political things, human concerns and nothing a Christian should concern themselves with. Politics is Caesar, nothing at all godly.

Paying Taxes to Caesar

19When the scribes and chief priests realized that Jesus had spoken this parable against them, they sought to arrest Him that very hour. But they were afraid of the people.

20So they watched Him closely and sent spies who pretended to be sincere. They were hoping to catch Him in His words in order to hand Him over to the rule and authority of the governor. 21“Teacher,” they inquired, “we know that You speak and teach correctly. You show no partiality, but teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. 22Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?”

23But Jesus saw through their duplicity and said to them, 24“Show Me a denarius.b Whose image and inscription are on it?”

25So Jesus told them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

26And they were unable to trap Him in His words before the people; and astonished at His answer, they fell silent.

Jesus had nothing at all to do with politics, and neither should anyone who followers him. Politics is a game for whores. Is that what a believer in Christ should seek to become? To cut deals with other political devils?

Jesus had nothing to do with Politics and stated that politics was not the way to find him.

That does not support your conclusion that Christians should not engage in political speech.

Say, are you still claiming that you don't want to shut us up? Cause you seem to be trying to argue that no Christian can engage in politics.

Which would make politics very odd, as the vast majority of the nation is Christian.

But, you libs, you would get everything you wanted then, wouldn't you?

That is their RIght.

Easy.

Matthew 21:

Paying Taxes to Caesar

So you quoted parts talking about paying taxes, which I agree. And you covered the parts talking about human concerns verses G-dly concerns. I agree.

Now where does it say that in a democracy Christians shouldn't vote, or make their voices heard?

You do realize that most of the old testament involves politics, Kings, Queens, serving in the government, and even changing the laws of the land?

You people take a passage, pull a few quotes out of context, and then just make it all up. Nothing you claim, is what was in the passage. Bonkers. You people are bonkers.

Hypocrite much?

12 Washington State High School Students Suspended for Public Prayer Group

Suspending students for praying? Looks like censorship to me.

Defying Orders to Stop, Praying Football Coach Will Take Legal Action Against School District

Fired for praying?

You people have been attack Christians every chance you get. Don't start lying on top of it. You just make yourself more of a comical joke.
He who holds the gold makes the rules. Both were warned that they could express their faith, on their time, but not if it disrupted school or appeared to be a school-sponsored endorsement of religion. And here's a good one for you, Jesus himself said that what they were doing was dead fucking wrong.

Matthew 6:

5“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9“This, then, is how you should pray:

“ ‘Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be your name,

10your kingdom come,

your will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven.

11Give us today our daily bread.

12And forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation,a

but deliver us from the evil one.b

14For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

ISIS is emulating Mohammad in words and deeds. They are following Islam to the letter. Are you saying Trump is practicing Christian doctrine because ISIS is following Islams.

Start thinking before you post

Easy.

Matthew 21:

Paying Taxes to Caesar

So you quoted parts talking about paying taxes, which I agree. And you covered the parts talking about human concerns verses G-dly concerns. I agree.

Now where does it say that in a democracy Christians shouldn't vote, or make their voices heard?

You do realize that most of the old testament involves politics, Kings, Queens, serving in the government, and even changing the laws of the land?

You people take a passage, pull a few quotes out of context, and then just make it all up. Nothing you claim, is what was in the passage. Bonkers. You people are bonkers.
I'll let Saint Paul explain it to you.

Romans 13:

Submit to Government
13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

Now, these Christians, fighting against the government, using politics to get their way, are they obeying the teachings of Paul? The teachings of Jesus about not being focused on 'human concerns"?

And I never, ever, quote out of context.

ISIS is emulating Mohammad in words and deeds. They are following Islam to the letter. Are you saying Trump is practicing Christian doctrine because ISIS is following Islams.

Start thinking before you post
Trump is to Jesus what ISIS is to Jesus. Neither are anything like he was.

Forum List

Back