Donald Trump vows to protect Christianity and protect their heritage

First you run down Jesus and now you defend him by knocking Trump. Take your meds.
Yeshua was an interesting fellow, the people who claim to follow him and call him Jesus are morons. But nothing in Trumps life would qualify as something Yeshua would approve of. Not a goddamn thing. Trump is exactly what Yeshua told people not to be.

This is what Christ told people:
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Trump never, ever looks at himself except to say what a wonder he is in the mirror. Take your own advice, Christ-bitch.

People like you don't draw others to your Lord, you repel them. Trump is, like you, exactly what Jesus said one should not be. If Trump had any power he would be the anti-Christ as he is nothing like the Christ, and neither are you.

I'm pretty sure you suffered from this rancor before you ran into me. I'll bet I'm not the first one you crowned Christ-bitch. And you know nothing of my walk, pup. So simmer your butt down. I know I have the peace of mind to be able to respond to a post without my head exploding. Try that...
Sincerely,
Bitch for Christ :eusa_angel:
If you knew even the smallest bit of the Christ, you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be who you are here, Christ-bitch.

Yeah..... LOL...

You keep digging your grave deeper, and thinking that is going to bother us.

Yeshua was an interesting fellow, the people who claim to follow him and call him Jesus are morons. But nothing in Trumps life would qualify as something Yeshua would approve of. Not a goddamn thing. Trump is exactly what Yeshua told people not to be.

2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Trump never, ever looks at himself except to say what a wonder he is in the mirror. Take your own advice, Christ-bitch.

People like you don't draw others to your Lord, you repel them. Trump is, like you, exactly what Jesus said one should not be. If Trump had any power he would be the anti-Christ as he is nothing like the Christ, and neither are you.

I'm pretty sure you suffered from this rancor before you ran into me. I'll bet I'm not the first one you crowned Christ-bitch. And you know nothing of my walk, pup. So simmer your butt down. I know I have the peace of mind to be able to respond to a post without my head exploding. Try that...
Sincerely,
If you knew even the smallest bit of the Christ, you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be who you are here, Christ-bitch.

Yeah..... LOL...

Hey, dummy, would Jesus vote for Trump or Hillary? Would he vote at all, yes or no?

If you can't answer that then just STFU. You lost.

I'll let Saint Paul explain it to you.

Romans 13:

Submit to Government
13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

Now, these Christians, fighting against the government, using politics to get their way, are they obeying the teachings of Paul? The teachings f Jesus being focused on 'human concerns"?

And I never, ever, quote out of context.

And this is the lib that denied wanting to shut Christians out of politics...

Well he's trying to twist the argument around, so that he can claim deniability. He's trying to twist the teachings of the Bible, to claim we should supposedly shut ourselves out of politics. That way he can claim he's not doing it.

He's liar. He's lied a dozens times in just the few posts of his I've read. Typical left-wing logic. Nothing new or surprising here.
Name your Kingdom, Christian? That of God, that which Jesus chose? Or that of Man?

You cannot serve both just as no man can serve two masters. A teaching of Jesus.

Still not a logical response. What does one, have to do with the other?

Choosing to vote, doesn't mean I magically am not serving the Kingdom of Heaven.

Voting doesn't mean I am serving a different master.

Your posts are becoming less rational as we go.
When you care about politics, something Jesus never did, even in the slightest, you are not serving the Kingdom of God. You are, like Peter who Jesus rebuked, a satan, a stumbling block to those seeking God because you are focused on the things of man. Just as you being here, right now, arguing politics, you are in no way serving your God, you are serving your own ego and playing politics, nothing at all Christ-like and nothing that might save a soul. Your actions here repel people from Jesus, they don't draw them to him since you are the very opposite of Jesus, like Irish Ram.

Matthew 16:23

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

That is totally not true! lol.... There were rulers who came to Jesus. There were rulers that argued against his crucifixion. The grave Jesus was buried in, was a member of government.

By your logic, all these faithful followers of Jesus, were in reality anti-Christian, because they were involved in politics.

You are a moron. You are not going to convince any of us, using arguments of this level of stupidity. Just keep barking little doggy. We are laughing at you, and you are not convincing anyone.

I am not a Christian, and you are not a debater.
She has no debate, and neither do you. Trump is to Jesus what ISIS is.

ISIS is emulating Mohammad in words and deeds. They are following Islam to the letter. Are you saying Trump is practicing Christian doctrine because ISIS is following Islams.

Start thinking before you post
Trump is to Jesus what ISIS is to Jesus. Neither are anything like he was.

You may want to return Christ's judgment robe.
James 4-12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

It doesn't appear as though you know enough about Christ to usurp His role. You're doing it badly..
I am so much closer to Jesus than you that neither one of us can even see you in the horizon. You are what he warned others about. A nasty little bitch who uses him as nothing but a ticket to heaven.

Sincerely,

Yeah..... LOL...

Hey, dummy, would Jesus vote for Trump or Hillary? Would he vote at all, yes or no?

I said YES! Can you read?!?!? Idiot! LOL :D

ISIS is emulating Mohammad in words and deeds. They are following Islam to the letter. Are you saying Trump is practicing Christian doctrine because ISIS is following Islams.

James 4-12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

It doesn't appear as though you know enough about Christ to usurp His role. You're doing it badly..
I am so much closer to Jesus than you that neither one of us can even see you in the horizon. You are what he warned others about,

Yeah, you are closer to Jesus about as much as the Heavens Gate Cult is to the Hale-bopp comet. What a nutter!

And this is the lib that denied wanting to shut Christians out of politics...

Well he's trying to twist the argument around, so that he can claim deniability. He's trying to twist the teachings of the Bible, to claim we should supposedly shut ourselves out of politics. That way he can claim he's not doing it.

He's liar. He's lied a dozens times in just the few posts of his I've read. Typical left-wing logic. Nothing new or surprising here.
Name your Kingdom, Christian? That of God, that which Jesus chose? Or that of Man?

You cannot serve both just as no man can serve two masters. A teaching of Jesus.

Still not a logical response. What does one, have to do with the other?

Choosing to vote, doesn't mean I magically am not serving the Kingdom of Heaven.

Voting doesn't mean I am serving a different master.

Your posts are becoming less rational as we go.
When you care about politics, something Jesus never did, even in the slightest, you are not serving the Kingdom of God. You are, like Peter who Jesus rebuked, a satan, a stumbling block to those seeking God because you are focused on the things of man. Just as you being here, right now, arguing politics, you are in no way serving your God, you are serving your own ego and playing politics, nothing at all Christ-like and nothing that might save a soul. Your actions here repel people from Jesus, they don't draw them to him since you are the very opposite of Jesus, like Irish Ram.

Matthew 16:23

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

That is totally not true! lol.... There were rulers who came to Jesus. There were rulers that argued against his crucifixion. The grave Jesus was buried in, was a member of government.

By your logic, all these faithful followers of Jesus, were in reality anti-Christian, because they were involved in politics.

You are a moron. You are not going to convince any of us, using arguments of this level of stupidity. Just keep barking little doggy. We are laughing at you, and you are not convincing anyone.
You are free to reject the teachings of Jesus, nearly all do. And his actions are why the Jews rejected him. You and he have not the slightest thing in common and his teachings and the bible are on my side, not yours.

Sincerely,

Yeah..... LOL...

I said YES! Can you read?!?!? Idiot! LOL :D
Jesus would vote for the lesser of two evils you say? Interesting since if ever their was a den of thieves it would be politics and he chased people around with a knotted chord disrupting the Concerns of Men. You are another follower of the Christ, in name only.

I am so much closer to Jesus than you that neither one of us can even see you in the horizon. You are what he warned others about. A nasty little bitch who uses him as nothing but a ticket to heaven.

Now that you mention it, Jesus used Christ bitch often in describing his followers.... And told you to degrade them, and curse them when you see them. Why, remember when he said to the woman caught in adultery, " You nasty little bitch."
You shinning little example, you..:eusa_angel:

I am so much closer to Jesus than you that neither one of us can even see you in the horizon. You are what he warned others about,

Yeah, you are closer to Jesus about as much as the Heavens Gate Cult is to the Hale-bopp comet. What a nutter!
I know Yeshua, the one who thought he was the Jewish Messiah. You don't even know Jesus, starting with the fact that wasn't his real name.

Now that you mention it, Jesus used Christ bitch often in describing his followers.... And told you to degrade them. Remember when he said to the woman caught in adultery, " You nasty little bitch."
I know him, I understand him, I'm not him and I don't follow him. And it's a great story only he never said that.

You say you follow him? Impossible as you are nasty little worthless bitch, telling people off instead of serving God.

Let's keep it as simple as possible. Do pray as Jesus taught, yes or no? Do you pray for things, yes or no? Do you pray in public, yes or no?

Last edited:
So...... let me see if I understand this correctly....

Are you suggesting that people are not voting for the politician that they think is the better choice.... but rather voting for someone they want to be like?
No, idiot.

And would Jesus have voted for Trump? For Hillary? Would Jesus have voted at all or was that, his teaching, the concerns of men not that of God?

Really.... so you actually think Jesus would not have voted.

That's a hard claim, given that voting wasn't a human institution at the time.

But 1 Peter 2:13 says "Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution". Is voting a human institution? I think so.

I think Jesus absolutely would have voted.

Who would he have voted far? I don't know. That's an unfair question. I can't see the human heart, like Jesus can. There could be tons of things about all candidates, that I don't know.

I can only go based on what I have seen. I've seen Hilary lie, swindle, scandal, corruption, law breaking, and on and on. I haven't seen Trump do the same. So yes, it is entirely possible that Jesus faced with the same options, may vote Trump, I don't know.

After all, Jesus did choose Judas to be a disciples, and he knew Judas would be betray him.

So I have no idea who Jesus would vote for. The fact you think you do... tad bit arrogant on your part.
Jesus would not vote for the lesser of two evils. He would have said, what is this before me, two evils? Neither can a righteous man pick for neither is worthy and both would lead to damnation.

Neither are of God. Did Jesus pick what was not of God, yes or no?

He THOUGHT he was the Jewish messiah? He was wrong about that? Tell me where He went off track.
I can't wait!
And I know all of His names. And if I was Jewish I would refer to him as Yeshua. I am English. Jesus, the Christ works for me. So does Messiah, Redeemer, Rescuer, Rose of Sharon, son of man. son of David, Son of God, the Alpha and the Omega, Savior, Rock, Rabbi...

So about His mistaken identity.......

Is that why he invited Gennifer Flowers to the debate? Because "that's what Jesus would've done"?

Now that you mention it, Jesus used Christ bitch often in describing his followers.... And told you to degrade them. Remember when he said to the woman caught in adultery, " You nasty little bitch."
I know him, I understand him, I'm not him and I don't follow him. And it's a great story only he never said that.

You say you follow him? Impossible as you are nasty little worthless bitch, telling people off instead of serving God.

Let's keep it as simple as possible. Do pray as Jesus taught, yes or no? Do you pray for things, yes or no? Do you pray in public, yes or no?

If you knew him, you would cherish Him. It's not to late.
Disagreeing with you is not telling you off. It is disagreeing with you. Calling someone a worthless little bitch is telling some one off. I refrain from being so rude. Here is why:

James 1:26
If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man's religion is worthless.

I have the ability to make a point without resorting to slander and a foul mouth.

I can explain the different portions of the Lord's prayer if you like, and how God feels about praying in rote.
But I'd love to hear your version of that prayer. Along with Christ getting it wrong about being the Messiah of the Jews. Tell me about both.......
I pray at home, although there isn't one thing wrong with praying in public. Christ took issue with the pharisees for the WAY they prayed in public, not THAT they prayed in public. Pray to the Father in private and He will acknowledge you publicly. Nevertheless, when 2 or more pray together, Christ shows up. Prayer, not where, is the key word. For those that follow Him..

What I pray for.>Intercessory prayer is what I favor, but I regard this as good advice:
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.…

^ It promotes peace. I like peace. You should try it.

Now, about Jesus being wrong. How so?

Last edited:

Is that why he invited Gennifer Flowers to the debate? Because "that's what Jesus would've done"?

He would have removed himself from the arena so Hitlery wouldn't spontaneously combust. ;)

Okay, Trump vows to protect Christianity. What does that mean?

Donald Trump is a Presbyterian, so he says. A Christian denomination, right?

Here is the Presbyterian stance on homosexuality:

The Presbyterian Church (USA) voted to allow same-gender marriages on 19 June 2014 during its 221st General Assembly, making it one of the largest Christian denominations in the world to openly accept same-sex unions. This vote effectively lifted a previous ban and allows pastors to perform marriages in jurisdictions where it is legal. Additionally, the Assembly voted to send out a proposed amendment to the Book of Order that would change the definition of marriage from "between a man and a woman" to "between two people, traditionally between a man and a woman." This amendment needed to be approved by a majority of the 171 Presbyteries to take effect.[19][20] It was approved by a majority of the 171 Presbyteries in March 2015, and so it was included in the church’s Book of Order, taking effect on June 21, 2015.[19]

Will Trump defend that? Or will he turn against his own Christian faith?

So did the Methodists. Church doctrine has become so worldly it is hard to find a church that adheres to the teachings of the Bible. We are not of the world. God's children are sojourners here. There is no reason to conform. Turning against a church is not the same as turning against your faith.

"A Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be cherished, protected, defended like you've never seen before. Believe me," he said.
Trump tailored his message to the audience, though he carefully avoided mentioning a number of areas — such as the legality of gay marriage — where his New York tolerance conflicts with the Christian right's agenda."

What are your thoughts?
Trump is a man close to God. Here he is with some vestal virgins and a high priest:

29cm2co.jpg

Here is one of Trump's temples to his god, built with the generous donations of the devoted flock who religiously attend these cathedrals:

20gdzx2.jpg

Here are the traditional pews kindly provided by Trump at his temple, where the faithful can be found 24 hours a day, cleansing their filthy lucre in highly refined ministrations. Some congregants are known to develop obsessive rituals which they believe, if violated, will bring down the wrath of fate on their heads. In this way, Saint Trump has been credited for creating tens of millions of worshipers of his god:

k4umgz.jpg

Forum List

Back