Donald Trump vows to protect Christianity and protect their heritage

Here is one of the worshipers in Trump's temple, filling the collection plate with her Social Security money.

11jrjfp.jpg

But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Trump called His disciples to Him and said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more than all the others into the treasury."

Here is Saint Donald with his first wife:

2ymbllh.jpg

Maybe there was a language barrier, I don't know. But Saint Trump fooled around on her a lot. Trump claimed the 80s were his personal Vietnam, sex-wise. He took huge chances in the age of AIDS, risking not just his own life, but his wife's life, too.

Then Saint Trump dumped his first wife and married one of his many mistresses, making her his second wife. I think the "Trump Family Values" thing on the cover is a real treat, don't you?

28jl2s.jpg

Trump's second wife was an American, but Trump is well known for outsourcing, and so he dumped his second wife so he could marry this woman:

mb742x.jpg

Back when Trump was willing to show his true colors, before he decided to pretend he was a conservative Republican:

Here's the thing the media knows which the rubes have not figured out: Donald Trump is pretending to be a conservative Republican. He is actually a New York limousine liberal. This is why whenever Trump is asked a question which involves conservative principles, he answers the question the way a liberal thinks a conservative would answer the question.

So, for example, when Trump was asked if women who get abortions should be punished, Trump the Liberal answered the question the way liberals perceive conservatives think. He said the women should be punished. When Trump is asked about illegal aliens, he answers the way a liberal perceives conservatives. "They're rapists!"

It's as if Ann Coulter decided to pretend she had converted to liberalism. She'd be acting the way she thinks liberals see things. "Oh, yes. I hate America and love ISIS!"

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

To win the Election, Hillary needs Christians despite locking up the Jewish, Muslim, and Atheist Vote. Further, Blacks and Latinos are Christian.....much to the chagrin of Democrats and Liberals. Obama says we are not a Christian nation and Trump simply says he wants to preserve and protect Christians. DO you people hate Christians that much??

To win the Election, Hillary needs Christians despite locking up the Jewish, Muslim, and Atheist Vote. Further, Blacks and Latinos are Christian.....much to the chagrin of Democrats and Liberals. Obama says we are not a Christian nation and Trump simply says he wants to preserve and protect Christians. DO you people hate Christians that much??
Christians do not kill you when you criticize them, so it is always open season. It makes you wonder why Islam gets respect from the same people who tear Christianity apart.

"A Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be cherished, protected, defended like you've never seen before. Believe me," he said.
Trump tailored his message to the audience, though he carefully avoided mentioning a number of areas — such as the legality of gay marriage — where his New York tolerance conflicts with the Christian right's agenda."

What are your thoughts?

Mark 10:17-31New Living Translation (NLT)

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’a]'>[a]”

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hardb]'>[b] to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

26 The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked.

27 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.”

28 Then Peter began to speak up. “We’ve given up everything to follow you,” he said.

29 “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, 30 will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property—along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life. 31 But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then.”

Here's the thing the media knows which the rubes have not figured out: Donald Trump is pretending to be a conservative Republican. He is actually a New York limousine liberal. This is why whenever Trump is asked a question which involves conservative principles, he answers the question the way a liberal thinks a conservative would answer the question.

So, for example, when Trump was asked if women who get abortions should be punished, Trump the Liberal answered the question the way liberals perceive conservatives think. He said the women should be punished. When Trump is asked about illegal aliens, he answers the way a liberal perceives conservatives. "They're rapists!"

It's as if Ann Coulter decided to pretend she had converted to liberalism. She'd be acting the way she thinks liberals see things. "Oh, yes. I hate America and love ISIS!"

5zfga1.jpg

\\\

“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."
Christians do not kill you when you criticize them
An incredibly historically ignorant statement.

When we are talking comparatively to Muslims, not so much.

5zfga1.jpg

\\\

“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

When the Republican Party sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing the KKK. They're bringing the Nazis. They're racists. Some, I assume, are good people.

So you decided to espouse your ignorance of history, too, eh? Thanks!

5zfga1.jpg

\\\

When the Republican Party sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing the KKK. They're bringing the Nazis. They're racists. Some, I assume, are good people.

What does history have to do with Christians killing you for criticism, which they do not do, in the present? The answer is nothing.

5zfga1.jpg

\\\

What does history have to do with Christians killing you for criticism in the present? The answer is nothing.
There are 1.6 billion Muslims at present. If they wanted you dead, you would be, you bigoted ignorant retard.

Okay, Trump vows to protect Christianity. What does that mean?

Donald Trump is a Presbyterian, so he says. A Christian denomination, right?

Here is the Presbyterian stance on homosexuality:

The Presbyterian Church (USA) voted to allow same-gender marriages on 19 June 2014 during its 221st General Assembly, making it one of the largest Christian denominations in the world to openly accept same-sex unions. This vote effectively lifted a previous ban and allows pastors to perform marriages in jurisdictions where it is legal. Additionally, the Assembly voted to send out a proposed amendment to the Book of Order that would change the definition of marriage from "between a man and a woman" to "between two people, traditionally between a man and a woman." This amendment needed to be approved by a majority of the 171 Presbyteries to take effect.[19][20] It was approved by a majority of the 171 Presbyteries in March 2015, and so it was included in the church’s Book of Order, taking effect on June 21, 2015.[19]

Will Trump defend that? Or will he turn against his own Christian faith?

I don't care. That's his problem. Mine is, which candidate is best for America? A known lying felon committing scandal plagued career corrupt politician? Or Trump?

Trump.

5zfga1.jpg

\\\

What does history have to do with Christians killing you for criticism in the present? The answer is nothing.
There are 1.6 billion Muslims at present. If they wanted you dead, you would be, you bigoted ignorant retard.

Such a failure of an argument. :)

"A Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be cherished, protected, defended like you've never seen before. Believe me," he said.
Trump tailored his message to the audience, though he carefully avoided mentioning a number of areas — such as the legality of gay marriage — where his New York tolerance conflicts with the Christian right's agenda."

What are your thoughts?
well, I am christian however I dont think that its the governments place to step in to it at all.
Not sure what he means by protecting and cherishing it, but if he is referring to a personal lifestyle thats fine, if he is talking about making it the governments position on a political level, then he is overstepping.
All that being said, I know the left wont complain about his comments, considering their kenyan master made it a point to say he would stand behind the muslims if it came to that, and their muslim masters considerations of sharia law and importing millions of muslims into the country, it only sounds like the same thing with just another form of religion as the basis of the protection.

What are your thoughts?
Which christian heritage?

5zfga1.jpg

\\\

5zfga1.jpg

\\\

Why am I bigoted because some Muslims kill people? Facts don't make anyone bigoted. You had better check on that ignorant thing.

The Presbyterian Church (USA) voted to allow same-gender marriages on 19 June 2014 during its 221st General Assembly, making it one of the largest Christian denominations in the world to openly accept same-sex unions. This vote effectively lifted a previous ban and allows pastors to perform marriages in jurisdictions where it is legal. Additionally, the Assembly voted to send out a proposed amendment to the Book of Order that would change the definition of marriage from "between a man and a woman" to "between two people, traditionally between a man and a woman." This amendment needed to be approved by a majority of the 171 Presbyteries to take effect.[19][20] It was approved by a majority of the 171 Presbyteries in March 2015, and so it was included in the church’s Book of Order, taking effect on June 21, 2015.[19]

I don't care. That's his problem. Mine is, which candidate is best for America? A known lying felon committing scandal plagued career corrupt politician? Or Trump?

Trump.

Which felon are you referring to?

So did the Methodists. Church doctrine has become so worldly it is hard to find a church that adheres to the teachings of the Bible. We are not of the world. God's children are sojourners here. There is no reason to conform. Turning against a church is not the same as turning against your faith.

The Bible is just a very old book written by Men long dead.

Trump.

Which felon are you referring to?

I am unaware of any felony committed by Trump while in office. Since I specifically referred to someone who committed felonies while in office, that would exclude someone who hasn't been in office yet. Or do you think "politician" doesn't mean someone who was in political office?

Forum List

Back