Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

n
Compared to what's coming, 9/11 was a relatively small attack. Perpetual Preemptive War isn't the answer. We're only digging our own graves.

What's coming Pauli? Enlighten us? What do you know that the rest of us don't? Oh....and what is the answer? Surrendering and converting to islam? You idealists are maddening to deal with. There is a real world out here. It has to be dealt with no matter how much you don't like it.

Do you believe there isn't something much bigger and deadlier than 9/11 coming? If you do, i have to say you're being very naive. And when that attack happens, your Government will take even more of your rights away. Permanent Preemptive War is a bloody Vicious Circle. American Citizens can't win. It's truly a Lose/Lose for them.
So I'm asking you - what is coming?

And....the rights and liberties that liberals will steal from you are nothing compared to the rights and liberties that ISIS will take from you.

The answer isn't surrendering. The answer is voting people into office (such as Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, etc.) who will defend and support the U.S. Constitution and the separation of powers.

The sad reality most Americans still refuse to face, is the fact their own Government is a far bigger threat to their Freedom & Liberty than ISIS & Al Qaeda could ever be.

By the way - for someone supposedly so worried about freedoms - you sure seem eager to give ISIS the capability to strike inside of the U.S. What do you think will happen if they do? Hint: the post-9/11 Patriot Act will be nothing compared to the next infringement on privacy.

So again I ask - would you rather have the problems over there or here?

I don't see how you get that from anything i'm saying. I'm 100% in favor of securing our borders and reforming our Immigration nightmare. Doing that will make us much safer.

But at the same time, we should also leave all Muslim lands and end our endless foreign meddling. After all, it is our endless meddling that created ISIS and Al Qaeda in the first place.

Nah, just leave all Muslim lands and then adopt a humble foreign policy. I can still remember a time when most Republicans actually stood for that. Now they're mostly Warmongering Globalist nutballs.

For the most part, I really like and respect you libertarians. It's nice to see people committed to the U.S. Constitution. However, if there is one way in which you match liberals, it is in your refusal to learn from history.

The same absurd insanity you are advocating now is exactly what the U.S. did with Adolf Hitler in WWII. Just close your eyes and pretend like the atrocities aren't happening. Guess what happened? The atrocities came to our door step on December 7, 1941. Then Bill Clinton employed the same "ignorance is bliss" strategy in the 1990's and again they landed on our door step on September 11, 2001.

Closing the barn door after all of the horses have run away is the worst approach to national security imaginable. You have to be proactive to protect life. You're strategy didn't work with Adolf Hitler. It didn't work with Al Qaeda. It will not work with ISIS.

Last edited:
n
Do you believe there isn't something much bigger and deadlier than 9/11 coming? If you do, i have to say you're being very naive. And when that attack happens, your Government will take even more of your rights away. Permanent Preemptive War is a bloody Vicious Circle. American Citizens can't win. It's truly a Lose/Lose for them.

And....the rights and liberties that liberals will steal from you are nothing compared to the rights and liberties that ISIS will take from you.

The answer isn't surrendering. The answer is voting people into office (such as Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, etc.) who will defend and support the U.S. Constitution and the separation of powers.

The sad reality most Americans still refuse to face, is the fact their own Government is a far bigger threat to their Freedom & Liberty than ISIS & Al Qaeda could ever be.

And how does surrendering to ISIS solve that? Would you rather face one threat or two threats? Personally, I'd rather face one threat. Lets eliminate ISIS and then we'll focus on liberals.

Nah, just leave all Muslim lands and then adopt a humble foreign policy. I can still remember a time when most Republicans actually stood for that. Now they're mostly Warmongering Globalist nutballs.
Yeah...just leave muslim lands and permit the worst forms of atrocities. Then, they can organize, plan, recruit, train, finance, and execute terrorist acts all over the world - including the U.S.

By the way chief - Bill Clinton tried that insane strategy in the 1990's. He refused to engage Al Qaeda. How'd that work out? Hint: it culminated in 9/11 which then culminated in the Patriot Act. The policies you promote all end in the policies you profess to hate. Bizarre.

Bill Clinton continued the Permanent War. His wife and Donald Trump will do the same.

But at the same time, we should also leave all Muslim lands and end our endless foreign meddling. After all, it is our endless meddling that created ISIS and Al Qaeda in the first place.

What you call "meddling" most rational people would call "national security". Let me ask you something - and be honest here: if you were walking down the street and you saw a little 12 year old girl being brutally raped by a thug, would you just walk by? If so - you are a genuine dirt-bag and just as despicable as the rapist. If not, then you have zero grounds to complain about the U.S. doing the right thing in preventing evil.

If I'm walking down the street, I kill that guy because it's simply the right thing to do. Likewise, you don't stand on the sidelines watching people like Saddam Hussein brutally rape, torture, and murder thousands and thousands of people. You go over there and you kill the S.O.B. That's what any decent person would do. Only a coward turns a blind eye to atrocities.

And how does surrendering to ISIS solve that? Would you rather face one threat or two threats? Personally, I'd rather face one threat. Lets eliminate ISIS and then we'll focus on liberals.

Yeah...just leave muslim lands and permit the worst forms of atrocities. Then, they can organize, plan, recruit, train, finance, and execute terrorist acts all over the world - including the U.S.

By the way chief - Bill Clinton tried that insane strategy in the 1990's. He refused to engage Al Qaeda. How'd that work out? Hint: it culminated in 9/11 which then culminated in the Patriot Act. The policies you promote all end in the policies you profess to hate. Bizarre.

Bill Clinton continued the Permanent War. His wife and Donald Trump will do the same.
He did? When? When he had the opportunity to kill Bin Laden but refused? Or when he pulled troops out of Somalia? At which point did he "continue" the war? Just so you know - there are a ton of special forces operators who were on the ground that would vehemently disagree with you here. Because they were the one's ordered home before the objective was completed.

What you call "meddling" most rational people would call "national security". Let me ask you something - and be honest here: if you were walking down the street and you saw a little 12 year old girl being brutally raped by a thug, would you just walk by? If so - you are a genuine dirt-bag and just as despicable as the rapist. If not, then you have zero grounds to complain about the U.S. doing the right thing in preventing evil.

If I'm walking down the street, I kill that guy because it's simply the right thing to do. Likewise, you don't stand on the sidelines watching people like Saddam Hussein brutally rape, torture, and murder thousands and thousands of people. You go over there and you kill the S.O.B. That's what any decent person would do. Only a coward turns a blind eye to atrocities.

I don't wanna be insulting, so i'll hold back. But let's just say that our endless foreign meddling has nothing to do with 'doing what's right.' It's about plundering foreign resources. And the way we do that is by killing anyone that stands in our way. Hence, continuously installing Puppet Regimes that will comply.

I don't wanna be insulting, so i'll hold back. But let's just say that our endless foreign meddling has nothing to do with 'doing what's right.' It's about plundering foreign resources. And the way we do that is by killing anyone that stands in our way. Hence, continuously installing Puppet Regimes that will comply.
Oh come on! I thought only liberals formed their policy views based on Hollywood. We have more resources here in America than we could ever possibly need or use. Stop with the Hollywood "it was for the oil" nonsense.

Oh come on! I thought only liberals formed their policy views based on Hollywood. We have more resources here in America than we could ever possibly need or use. Stop with the Hollywood "it was for the oil" nonsense.

It's all about the plundering. It's about rich Globalist Elites getting richer. It has nothing to do with 'Doing right.' If we want it, we go and kill to take it. But the chickens will come home to roost at some point. Americans better enjoy these times, because much darker times are coming.

You can't be all around the world bombing & killing and expect no bloody repercussions at home. Many folks around the world want revenge. Americans should expect and be prepared for darker days.

It's all about the plundering. It's about rich Globalist Elites getting richer. It has nothing to do with 'Doing right.' If we want it, we go and kill to take it. But the chickens will come home to roost at some point. Americans better enjoy these times, because much darker times are coming.

You can't be all around the world bombing & killing and expect no bloody repercussions at home. Many folks around the world want revenge. Americans should expect and be prepared for darker days.
Again....Hollywood nonsense. Iraq invaded Kuwait in the early 90's and proved they were a threat to the region. Tons of countries joined the U.S. efforts to remove Iraq from Kuwait. It was extraordinarily successful. Then Al Qaeda (harbored by the Taliban) hit us on 9/11.

In both cases, our military response was the result of hostilities by other nations or terrorists groups. We reacted. We were not the aggressors. We did not steal oil. We did not plant the U.S. flag. Seriously man, you have to grow up and get past this Hollywood nonsense. You're literally allowing movies to dictate reality to you.

Again....Hollywood nonsense. Iraq invaded Kuwait in the early 90's and proved they were a threat to the region. Tons of countries joined the U.S. efforts to remove Iraq from Kuwait. It was extraordinarily successful. Then Al Qaeda (harbored by the Taliban) hit us on 9/11.

In both cases, our military response was the result of hostilities by other nations or terrorists groups. We reacted. We were not the aggressors. We did not steal oil. We did not plant the U.S. flag. Seriously man, you have to grow up and get past this Hollywood nonsense. You're literally allowing movies to dictate reality to you.

Wars about more money & power for the Globalist Elites. It's about getting Puppet Regimes in there who'll comply. It's certainly no coincidence that any foreign leader who doesn't do what the U.S tells em, ends up dead.

Our Government will do and say anything to get rid of foreign leaders who won't go along. They're always the 'Next Hitler' and so on. It's all propaganda to get the Sheeple onboard supporting more war. In the end, it's be a U.S. Puppet or die. It really is that simple.

You know I'm almost as anti-Hillary as I am anti-Trump, and, as a veteran of the Marines, I take American casualties pretty damn seriously.

With that said, I consider it highly disrespectful that I see you Conservatives spamming this image (it is literally the 3rd or 4th thread I've seen this spammed in, in as many days). You can point towards Hillary's gross failures during her tenure as Sec of State without displaying the images of the cost of her incompetence and disrespecting the dead in the process. Any normal, rational, person that is made aware of her mistakes is going to find her unfavorable without having to resort to tabloid-esque pictures with click-bait text.
I didn't see your message, just his link and it seems you have beaten me to it on telling him it is a FAKE....

THANK YOU!
The rubes just can't stop themselves from parroting manufactured bullshit. ESPECIALLY if it is a photo. It's a bizarre compulsion. They never pause to engage a single brain cell in critical thinking.

They prove every single day they have the intellectual capacity of a bumper sticker, and their manipulators know this. That's why they dumb things down to a photo for the rubes.

You know I'm almost as anti-Hillary as I am anti-Trump, and, as a veteran of the Marines, I take American casualties pretty damn seriously.

With that said, I consider it highly disrespectful that I see you Conservatives spamming this image (it is literally the 3rd or 4th thread I've seen this spammed in, in as many days). You can point towards Hillary's gross failures during her tenure as Sec of State without displaying the images of the cost of her incompetence and disrespecting the dead in the process. Any normal, rational, person that is made aware of her mistakes is going to find her unfavorable without having to resort to tabloid-esque pictures with click-bait text.
I didn't see your message, just his link and it seems you have beaten me to it on telling him it is a FAKE....

THANK YOU!
The rubes just can't stop themselves from parroting manufactured bullshit. ESPECIALLY if it is a photo.

They prove every single day they have the intellectual capacity of a bumper sticker.
Says the buffoon who doesn't even have that level of intellectual capacity.... :lol:

Ouch....this Hilldabeast is just a pathological liar. She even lies about her lies. When she gets caught lying, she lies about getting caught!

a5f83221c5da5038e35a1dcf656c3ce2_1024.jpg

and the lies you all created that he was raped, when he was NOT....which can't be A GOOD THING to them.... please think about this before you post this picture again and become a facilitator of the propaganda you are FED again.... thank you in advance!

Shame on you Care4all. It is beyond disgraceful that you buy into liberal propaganda and speak from a place of extreme ignorance. Christopher Stevens was absolutely sodomized/raped in some capacity. These pictures below absolutely, indisputably, unequivocally are Christopher Stevens.

In the first picture, you can see no pants at all. In the second two pictures, his belt is clearly undone and his pants are on backwards. Tell me something - do you think bullets turn a person pants around? Do you think explosions force a person's pants off and then back on backwards?!? Like all liberals you refuse to ask questions, do research, or questions the leaders that you blindly follow and worship. You should be profoundly ashamed Care4all. I'm ashamed for you....

View attachment 74755 View attachment 74756 View attachment 74757

2d6wnjl.jpg

Forum List

Back