🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump will easily defeat Hillary

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Keep in mind, my first choice going into this election was Rand Paul, then after he dropped out, Ben Carson was my next choice. Now, it is Trump versus Hillary.

Put your biases aside, when Hillary speaks, it takes her great effort to do so, as where with Trump, everything flows smoothly. It's no secret that Bill Clinton had to hire a personality coach for Hillary to instruct her on how to be a human being. Hillary is so rehearsed and scripted, from her speech, to her body language. Hillary is so cold, she makes the Antarctic feel like Death Valley in mid-summer. After the first debate, Hillary will be finished, simply because Trump is ruthless and doesn't give a fuck what people think of him. Hillary, can't rely on political correctness, the woman card or race card with Trump. Trump will be able to defeat Hillary with mostly insults and degradation.

However, if Bernie Sanders is the nominee, that changes everything. Trump will have to win based on substance and solutions. I can't think of hardly anything I agree with Bernie on, but I respect him because I believe he's an honest man - he is what he is. Bernie is also a likeable person.

Don't forget that when Bill was President, the first thing they did was pull thousands of FBI files on anyone and everyone who was in the political arena or anyone they might have to deal with. Bernie would have a better chance of winning in November but the Clintons have so many people blackmailed, old Bernie will never get a shot at it. It's Hillary all the way.

Keep in mind, my first choice going into this election was Rand Paul, then after he dropped out, Ben Carson was my next choice. Now, it is Trump versus Hillary.

Put your biases aside, when Hillary speaks, it takes her great effort to do so, as where with Trump, everything flows smoothly. It's no secret that Bill Clinton had to hire a personality coach for Hillary to instruct her on how to be a human being. Hillary is so rehearsed and scripted, from her speech, to her body language. Hillary is so cold, she makes the Antarctic feel like Death Valley in mid-summer. After the first debate, Hillary will be finished, simply because Trump is ruthless and doesn't give a fuck what people think of him. Hillary, can't rely on political correctness, the woman card or race card with Trump. Trump will be able to defeat Hillary with mostly insults and degradation.

However, if Bernie Sanders is the nominee, that changes everything. Trump will have to win based on substance and solutions. I can't think of hardly anything I agree with Bernie on, but I respect him because I believe he's an honest man - he is what he is. Bernie is also a likeable person.
LOL That's your criteria?
You're in for a big shock. Trump is going to be absolutely destroyed. The GOP is already meeting to strategize as to how the Trumpsters might fragment when the SS Trump hits the rocks. His negatives are unbelievably high, as they should be for a man of such poor moral character - a man emotionally and intellectually unfit for office.
Trump cannot insult his way to victory in a general election. He has to make an exceptionally strong case for why he is fit for the Presidency (he can't because he's not) "Not Hillary" doesn't cut it.

Forum List

Back