Donald Trump's Chances of being President

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
These are Donald Trump's chances of being President.

All that Hillary Clinton needs to win is Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Florida...
California, Washington State, Oregon...
Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio, Nevada and Colorado.

That's all that Hillary needs.
The ONLY big high electoral vote state than the Repukes ever have, is Texas.

Women make up greater than 51 % of the American population, and Donald Trump is somewhere around 8 to 15 % with Women.
(combined across all political parties)

That is a dynamic that can (and does) turn red states Blue.

The ONLY two minority groups that Donald Trump MIGHT have, are Cubans and Vietnamese people, both are nowhere near enough.

Donald Trump also doesn't have anywhere near 70 % of the white male vote, which also in practice wouldn't enough even if he had that.

And the mere idea that he has A simple majority of the white male vote is offensive to me.
That is the only thing that comes close to making me want to be sorry about who I am.

Yeah, we all know at least 47% of this country are morons. We go over this every day.

We understand the brainwashing techniques.

All that Hillary Clinton needs to win is Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Florida...

Women make up greater than 51 % of the American population, and Donald Trump is somewhere around 8 to 15 % with Women.

The ONLY two minority groups that Donald Trump MIGHT have, are Cubans and Vietnamese people, both are nowhere near enough.

Donald Trump also doesn't have anywhere near 70 % of the white male vote, which also in practice wouldn't enough even if he had that.

And the mere idea that he has A simple majority of the white male vote is offensive to me.
That is the only thing that comes close to making me want to be sorry about who I am.
Well..so he doesn't have any real chance to be elected?
Am I right? :eusa_think:

• Banned

He has absolutely zero chance.

You mean like the chance you have of passing your online ged?

Some of us know. I can't tell what your point is.

In a few more days Trumpy might even be able to put Texas in play.

Poll: Trump leads Clinton by only 4 in Texas

trump crazy 2.jpg

Last edited:
If an election were somebody's health...
Trump has clinical rabies with symptoms present, and didn't get a vaccine.
:)

Under the MOST optimistic and TRADITIONAL circumstances (which doesn't exist in Donald Trump's extreme circumstances)...
Donald Trump would get Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia...
Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, Utah, Alaska...
Wyoming, New Mexico, Iowa, Indiana and states like that...

NEVER in American history was that enough to win.

Under the MOST optimistic and TRADITIONAL circumstances (which doesn't exist in Donald Trump's extreme circumstances)...
Donald Trump would get Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia...
Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, Utah, Alaska...

He will win.

He will win.

Its nobody's problem but yours that you're stupid... but in November we'll be glad to show you how stupid you are.
And that's exactly what we're going to do because you have no base except for a simple majority of white trash old technology pissed off males.

The idea that Donald Trump is going to win, is just simply representative of how stupid the repukes are and have always been, and how resistant they are to both facts, and learning from being defeated.

he has a chance ....

wave a magic wand three times, and chant abra ka babra ....

He will win.

Its nobody's problem but yours that you're stupid... but in November we'll be glad to show you how stupid you are.
And that's exactly what we're going to do because you have no base except for a simple majority of white trash old technology pissed off males.

Forum List

Back