Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Vandalized By Sledgehammer

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Shows the scum of the left are exactly that scum...and yes, all of you are guilty by association!

http://deadline.com/2016/10/donald-trump-hollywood-walk-of-fame-star-destroyed-vandals-1201842842/ ^
EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump took a lot of hits today and not just in the Presidential race. With less than two-weeks to go before America decides if the ex-Apprentice host will pull off a surprise victory over Hillary Clinton, Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed early Wednesday morning in what looks to be a Tinseltown first

Shows the scum of the left are exactly that scum...and yes, all of you are guilty by association!

http://deadline.com/2016/10/donald-trump-hollywood-walk-of-fame-star-destroyed-vandals-1201842842/ ^
EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump took a lot of hits today and not just in the Presidential race. With less than two-weeks to go before America decides if the ex-Apprentice host will pull off a surprise victory over Hillary Clinton, Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed early Wednesday morning in what looks to be a Tinseltown first

Why am I not surprised to hear this

Why am I not surprised to hear this

Because you are an informed voter?

Bad thing...
What could happen if Trump will win the election?
What would do those who made this vandalic act? :confused-84:

I have an Obama star shaped toilet bowl. Gets me started every day...

No, it wasn't destroyed by a sledgehammer, it was destroyed by a liberal.

[QUOTE)
EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump took a lot of hits today and not just in the Presidential race. With less than two-weeks to go before America decides if the ex-Apprentice host will pull off a surprise victory over Hillary Clinton, Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed early Wednesday morning.

The attack by a man dressed as a city construction worker on the sidewalk embedded five-pointed terrazzo and brass star came at around 5:45 AM on Hollywood Boulevard. Located right near the Dolby Theatre, Trump’s star was dedicated in 2007 in recognition of his work fronting and firing on the 2004 debuting NBC series. Apprentice EP Mark Burnett, Larry King and then Tonight Show host Jay Leno all spoke at the ceremony for Trump almost a decade ago. The more than 2,500 stars up and down the boulevard are maintained by the Hollywood Historic Trust and chosen by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce – who are probably just learning now what happened this morning to Trump’s star.
[/QUOTE]
Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Vandalized by Sledgehammer

Bad thing...
What could happen if Trump will win the election?
What would do those who made this vandalic act? :confused-84:
Unfortunately we can't deport them to Syria!

So Republicans believe in personal responsibility and think that liberals won't take responsibility for their own actions, rather want it to be spread around to many and all. So I guess you're a liberal now...Fascinating!

Very childish act by an asshole or assholes.

Hey, if Trump is elected it will get much worse. Just THINK of what kind of presidential autos the SS will have to have made for him....! Forget it, actually. It won't be safe for Trump to leave his Tower in Manhattan. No way he and his brain-dead model wife will deign to live in the White House. Too small! Too old.

Hey, if Trump is elected it will get much worse. Just THINK of what kind of presidential autos the SS will have to have made for him....! Forget it, actually. It won't be safe for Trump to leave his Tower in Manhattan. No way he and his brain-dead model wife will deign to live in the White House. Too small! Too old.
Feel free to not share this kind of childish idiocy with me.

Typical Liberal response. Justify their disgusting violence and vandalism and then make more threats. I try my best to see both sides but when I read stuff like this it makes easy for me to check all "R" on the ballots. Hillary might win but at least I don't associate with this garbage.

If we were all guilty by association that would make Trump a Hollywood liberal

I have reported you to your local LE, Homeland Security, the FBI and the CIA.
You have now been flagged by these agencies and you are on their 'watch list'.

I have reported you to your local LE, Homeland Security, the FBI and the CIA.
You have now been flagged by these agencies and you are on their 'watch list'.
You get company on the list then.

To me, whoever did what was done to his space only wasted their time doing whatever they did to it because a new spot will be given to him if his original spot can't be cleaned up.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back