Donald Trump’s re-election playbook: 25 ways he'll lie, cheat and abuse his power

1) Declare yourself above the law.

2) Use racist fearmongering. Demand “law and order” and describe protesters as “thugs”, “lowlife” and “rioters and looters”. Describe Covid-19 as “kung-flu”. Retweet posts from white supremacists. In your campaign ads, use a symbol associated with Nazis.

3) Appoint an attorney general more loyal to you than to America, and politicize the Department of Justice so it’s lenient on your loyalists and comes down hard on your enemies. Have it lighten the sentence of a crony convicted of lying under oath. Order investigations of industries you dislike.

And so it goes on. I do wonder how they will winkle him out of his bunker on election day.
Wow, how did they narrow it down to just 25 things?
His serfs have no rebuttal. Its like they have already given up.
dOnald seems to have. He's already been saying things like "Joe Biden will be you president".

Looking forward to the debates. We'll see who has more "senior moments".
Debates.....there will positively be NO DEBATES FROM EITHER OF THESE GUYS THIS ELECTION YEAR....AND IF BIDEN IS WISE, HE'S STAY IN HIS BASEMENT AND LET THE VOTERS GET HIM OUT AND INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.....DEBATING TRUMP WILL BE LIKE DEBATING TRUMP....USELESS.

2) Use racist fearmongering. Demand “law and order” and describe protesters as “thugs”, “lowlife” and “rioters and looters”. Describe Covid-19 as “kung-flu”. Retweet posts from white supremacists. In your campaign ads, use a symbol associated with Nazis.

3) Appoint an attorney general more loyal to you than to America, and politicize the Department of Justice so it’s lenient on your loyalists and comes down hard on your enemies. Have it lighten the sentence of a crony convicted of lying under oath. Order investigations of industries you dislike.

And so it goes on. I do wonder how they will winkle him out of his bunker on election day.
I am convinced Trump is banking on Civil unrest to keep him in power. Please everyone, be on notice...this man would rather see the entire nation burned to the ground, than leave the white house and return to his old life of criminal activity, where there's no Barr and Mitch to protect him.

I can see where you're coming from sister. trump uses the pandemic and protests to declare martial law and suspend election with the help of barr.

What a shock, when protesters riot and loot, what do you call them? Relatives?
People who riot and loot are generally Democrats.

Most Democrats aren't criminals but most criminals are Democrats.

Democrats kneel to thugs and bullies.
Wrong.
In this era, if you believe Democrats or take them seriously, you're the one who looks like an idiot.

Being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis

Democrats believe America is evil and racist and everything American is evil and racist and must be destroyed.
Wrong. We see who is like the nazis and it ain't democrats.
Nobody cares what useful idiots "see". They are to dumb to know what they are looking at. Democrats have knelt to domestic terrorist.

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist group.
You are the useful idiot so understand that no one cares what you see.
View attachment 356291
I heard plenty. You conservatives seem to have the problem. After all, I keep getting told to go back to Africa by those like you because my view opposes yours.

..the top 25 ways Trump will lie, cheat and, abuse his power.

..the top 25 ways Trump will lie, cheat and, abuse his power.
Ooooh!

Clarification appreciated.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Don't come to the U.S. Tommy (and tell us you are coming).

We'll take you out in a heartbeat.

You are interfering in our elections.

dOnald seems to have. He's already been saying things like "Joe Biden will be you president".

No, you really don't. trump is going to get dismantled. Talking bullshit at a rally is not the same as a debate. trump is about to go against a master of policy and a top notch politician.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What a shock, when protesters riot and loot, what do you call them? Relatives?
People who riot and loot are generally Democrats.

Most Democrats aren't criminals but most criminals are Democrats.

Democrats kneel to thugs and bullies.
Wrong.
In this era, if you believe Democrats or take them seriously, you're the one who looks like an idiot.

Being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis

Democrats believe America is evil and racist and everything American is evil and racist and must be destroyed.
Wrong. We see who is like the nazis and it ain't democrats.
Nobody cares what useful idiots "see". They are to dumb to know what they are looking at. Democrats have knelt to domestic terrorist.

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist group.
You are the useful idiot so understand that no one cares what you see.
View attachment 356291
I heard plenty. You conservatives seem to have the problem. After all, I keep getting told to go back to Africa by those like you because my view opposes yours.

Not a chance, it's not because you have opposing views.

Trump has no chance of winning reelection - without CHEATING.

Trump has no chance of winning reelection - without CHEATING.
You sound scared with your built in excuses.

I'm surprised trump still has supporters after the way he let the virus get out of hand. I notice the piece of shit as well as pence both still don't wear masks like most decent and thoughtful human beings do. Tells something about these characters but the low i.q. idiots still singing trump's praises don't get it yet.

Last edited:

We're gonna work it up to 50.

We're gonna work it up to 50.

I hear Trump is going to have Putin operatives drug Biden just before the debates so he babbles incoherently.

Don't come to the U.S. Tommy (and tell us you are coming).

We'll take you out in a heartbeat.

You are interfering in our elections.
Oooh, tuff guy. And on the internet too!

No, you really don't. trump is going to get dismantled. Talking bullshit at a rally is not the same as a debate. trump is about to go against a master of policy and a top notch politician.

Do you think Fingers Joe will dismantle Trump by reciting "you know, the thing".

Donna Brazile will give Fingers Joe the debate questions like she did with the Hildabeast. It wont matter because Fingers cant remember them.

Will there even be any? tRump has first tried to cancel them and then called for more than the traditional three. Sounds like he's afraid.
Trump isn't afraid of debating Joe Biden. Biden's a senile idiot! What Trump is rightfully concerned about is a debate set up where his enemies in the Main Stream Media get to "moderate" the debates! All he's asking for is a level playing field!
Here's the problem with your theory:

tRump knows Joe Biden isn't really senile. He knows it's just a lie he tells. He also knows debates are not like spewing bullshit for the faithful at rallies, and the he is the one showing signs of mental a physical deterioration.

He's terrified.
Amusing...Joe Biden has literally been hiding in his basement for three months while Trump has given almost daily press briefings you think Trump is "terrified" of Joe Biden? The people that are "terrified" right now are the folks running Biden's campaign! They know that at some point they're going to have to let Joe answer questions and they know how gaffe prone he's always been. And that was BEFORE he became senile!

Will there even be any? tRump has first tried to cancel them and then called for more than the traditional three. Sounds like he's afraid.
Trump isn't afraid of debating Joe Biden. Biden's a senile idiot! What Trump is rightfully concerned about is a debate set up where his enemies in the Main Stream Media get to "moderate" the debates! All he's asking for is a level playing field!

tRump knows Joe Biden isn't really senile. He knows it's just a lie he tells. He also knows debates are not like spewing bullshit for the faithful at rallies, and the he is the one showing signs of mental a physical deterioration.

He's terrified.
Amusing...Joe Biden has literally been hiding in his basement for three months while Trump has given almost daily press briefings you think Trump is "terrified" of Joe Biden? The people that are "terrified" right now are the folks running Biden's campaign! They know that at some point they're going to have to let Joe answer questions and they know how gaffe prone he's always been. And that was BEFORE he became senile!
I don't think he's terrified, I know is he is. You can see it in his shambling "stride"(lol), hear it in his voice. Hell, he's already said "Joe Biden will be your president". Even he knows he's lost.

He's terrified.
I don't think he's terrified, I know is he is. You can see it in his shambling "stride"(lol), hear it in his voice. Hell, he's already said "Joe Biden will be your president". Even he knows he's lost.
Trump has a "shambling stride"? Did you really just claim that? Damn but you on the left are getting desperate!

Compare how Trump "strides" to how Biden walks...

Forum List

Back