Donald Trump’s Tax-Return Dodge

There is no law that says a candidate must release their tax returns to the public.......

And no law that states that whatever they release as tax returns to the public must be accurate or reflect the truth!!

I wonder if any voter understand the 2nd statement when applied to Democrats?

Every nominee for the past 40 years has done so, it may not be obligatory but it is not transparent. The only consequence we can expect is a lack of trust in Trump by the voting public. at least that part of the voting public who pay attention and wonder what he is hiding.

Notice. We have not seen dozens of posts calling Trump a scofflaw, one can easily surmise if HRC had not released her taxes, she would be accused nefarious deeds - example, she is accused of much worse than being a scofflaw by the Right Wingers who find her guilty of imaginary wrongs / torts on the e-mail issue. The nicest thing I can think of in describing the set of trumpets who engage in the character assassination of HRC is they are hypocrites.

So what were Kerry and Obama hiding when they wouldn't release their grades? Your ass has to be absolutely flaming from the hypocrisy

Is there a point here?

They are of no obligation to

My point is the double standard of the leftists who keep saying Trump has to be hiding something or he'd provide his taxes, that isn't what they say when leftists are asked for documents.

I mean duh
They hate it when you point out their hypocrisy.

I didn't care about the grades Kerry or Obama received, their use of language - vocabulary and syntax - tell me more than a grade would do. Ever really listen to Trump, he's at least a full standard deviation behind Kerry, Obama and HRC. And by your use of the language, Trump is a least two standard deviations beyond you willow.

I see, so Trump should provide his taxes while Kerry and Obama don't have to provide their own information like grades because a partisan, leftist Democrat doesn't care what their grades are!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'll buy that, thanks for explaining. [/sarcasm]

I don't care what Trumps taxes are. I'm not voting for him no matter what. So what are you looking for in his taxes that would make you vote for him? Obviously you want them so leftists can pour through them for talking points. It doesn't matter if they are real. Trump didn't even insult Khan, yet you people went ape shit. Why should he enable your fishing expedition?

People with nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Where is the tax return?

So you admit Hillary has something "to hide" when she won't release the transcripts of her Wall Street big bucks speeches? Interesting

No,

However if it were customary to release such information, i would state she should release them.

Meanwhile your messiah continues to hide something

What? You're going to pull something in your tongue twisting it like that. You said "people with nothing to hide, hide nothing." Pretty damn clear. Can't read your own statement?

It works for me. So what is Hillary hiding in the transcripts of her speeches to Wall Street do you suppose?

Where is the tax return?

So you admit Hillary has something "to hide" when she won't release the transcripts of her Wall Street big bucks speeches? Interesting

No,

However if it were customary to release such information, i would state she should release them.

Incorrect! You are not entitled to that information. So keep lying to yourself.

Entitlements are a GOP thing. Its standard and customary for the nominees to release the returns. When they refuse to; it’s a voter’s right to question what is being hidden.

BTW: I’m glad you enablers have stopped parroting the lie from your Messiah that this supposed audit (another lie) prevents the release of the tax returns.

:wtf:

Not releasing his tax return is an "entitlement?" WTF are you talking about? Your blind, partisan shilling for the Democrat party is just getting sad.

It's funny how you call me a Republican while I continue to blast both Trump and Hillary and endorsed Gary Johnson while you have completely sold out for Hillary and the Democrat party.

Same thing, huh?

No,

Entitlements are a GOP thing. Its standard and customary for the nominees to release the returns. When they refuse to; it’s a voter’s right to question what is being hidden.

BTW: I’m glad you enablers have stopped parroting the lie from your Messiah that this supposed audit (another lie) prevents the release of the tax returns.
What he said, moron, is that his lawyer advised him not to release them until the audit was done.
Not quite sure what is more hilarious; the lie he told about being audited or that you believe it. But lets unpack the lie for what it’s worth; shall we? We shall!!!

It does not prevent other years from being released. So the lie/excuse is not valid.

Furthermore….the idiocy of the lie/excuse itself. All tax returns are filed with the IRS. Releasing the return gives the IRS no more information than what it already has .

You’re 0-2 this morning.

You are not entitled to that information. Just like you were not entitled to John McCain's medical records.

Again, entitlements are a GOP thing.

What is standard and customary are that nominees release their tax returns. When they do not, voters are correct to assume there is deception at work in the Trump camp.

I don't know what's more idiotic. Your lie that you actually care what his taxes say rather than you just want them pored through for talking points ... or ...

No wait, that's the idiotic lie.

So what if candidates have released them? How does that bound Trump to anything? Democrats just get lamer and lamer. Remember when you pretended you weren't one?

Where is the tax return?

No,

What? You're going to pull something in your tongue twisting it like that. You said "people with nothing to hide, hide nothing." Pretty damn clear. Can't read your own statement?

It works for me. So what is Hillary hiding in the transcripts of her speeches to Wall Street do you suppose?
Instead of answering this simple question the hypocrites yell "deflection."

Where is the tax return?

No,

Yep, she has a very clear standard. I'm curious in candy's view what Hillary is hiding in her Wall Street speech transcripts. She was paid hundreds of thousands a speech. Obviously they want something beyond her waxing poetic. She's a horrible speaker. What is she hiding, candy?

People with nothing to hide, hide nothing

Where is the tax return?

No,

Not releasing his tax return is an "entitlement?" WTF are you talking about?
Ask willow tree…she keeps brining up entitlements. Meanwhile, try learning to figure out whom said what. Okay?

Where is the tax return?

No,

Yep, she has a very clear standard. I'm curious in candy's view what Hillary is hiding in her Wall Street speech transcripts. She was paid hundreds of thousands a speech. Obviously they want something beyond her waxing poetic. She's a horrible speaker. What is she hiding, candy?

It’s standard and customary for Presidential nominees to release tax returns.
It’s never been neither standard nor customary for candidates to release transcripts of speeches.
As soon as it is, I’ll be happy to demand them of all candidates as being part of the standards and customs of seeking the office.

Meanwhile, thanks for bumping the thread again.

No,

Ask willow tree…she keeps brining up entitlements. Meanwhile, try learning to figure out whom said what. Okay?

I asked you because you said it. Obviously that was silly. I do have a question though.

What do you think Hillary is hiding in her Wall Street speech transcripts? She was paid hundreds of thousands a speech. Obviously they want something beyond her waxing poetic. She's a horrible speaker. What is she hiding, candy?

Remember your standard?

Is this actually sounding good to you that standard should apply to Republicans and not Democrats?

candycorn said:

No,

It’s never been neither standard nor customary for candidates to release transcripts of speeches.
As soon as it is, I’ll be happy to demand them of all candidates as being part of the standards and customs of seeking the office.

I can't find that clause in YOUR standard, can you show it to me?

Seriously, that sounds good to you? Oh, and you're not a Democrat ....

:lmao:

No,

I asked you because you said it. Obviously that was silly. I do have a question though.

What do you think Hillary is hiding in her Wall Street speech transcripts? She was paid hundreds of thousands a speech. Obviously they want something beyond her waxing poetic. She's a horrible speaker. What is she hiding, candy?

Remember your standard?

Is this actually sounding good to you that standard should apply to Republicans and not Democrats?

candycorn said:

She gave speeches? When were the speeches given?

No,

Not sure what you mean by “clause”.

Meanwhile, all candidates or practically all, in the last 40 years have released tax returns.
Except for Donald Trump.

Makes you wonder what he is hiding….

No,

Aren't you curious as to why she's hiding those speeches? You should be!

Meanwhile, all candidates or practically all, in the last 40 years have released tax returns.
Except for Donald Trump.

I wonder what Hillary is hiding.

Except for Donald Trump.

They're locked in the same safe as The Blamer's college records and Crooked Hillary's Goldman Sachs speeches.

Remember your standard?

candycorn said:

So this actually isn't your standard:

candycorn said:

OMG, you lied candy? Say it isn't so.

So you don't think when a horrible speaker is selling speeches for hundreds of thousands of US dollars a speech, it's not important what she said? She made major millions. You claim you want her to keep the reins on business, business who made her a hundred millionaire. And you can't find any relevance in that?

Remember your standard?

candycorn said:

So this actually isn't your standard:

candycorn said:

OMG, you lied candy? Say it isn't so.

So you don't think when a horrible speaker is selling speeches for hundreds of thousands of US dollars a speech, it's not important what she said? She made major millions. You claim you want her to keep the reins on business, business who made her a hundred millionaire. And you can't find any relevance in that?
Hillary's threatening to reignin Wall Street and the banks at the same time they pay her millions to speak and her son in law is a hedge fund manager and the libtards aren't curious?all they want is Trumps tax returns. Says a lot about the leftist idiots dosen't it?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Except for Donald Trump.

You realize you're on Google, you can look up words like "clause" that you don't know. I'm not doing it for you.

Hillary won't release the text of her speeches she was paid hundreds of thousands ... each ... for. Makes you wonder what she's hiding. You should be all over this. Remember your standard?

No,

Aren't you curious as to why she's hiding those speeches? You should be!

Not really.

If she is asked for her opinion as a private citizen, I could care less. She may like buttered pecan ice cream or think the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl this year or that I should invest in rice futures….could care less.

I would like to know if my candidate for President is paying her/his fair share of taxes though. If she/he exploits loopholes that aren’t available to most Americans, that she/he doesn’t phony up her earnings to avoid taxes, etc…

That is the stuff that is important.

Forum List

Back