Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

You knew it would come back to Trump? Well, WTF is the title of the thread?
NOTHING in my comments to which you were replying was about Trump even remotely, butthole. But you jerks can't walk two steps without your TDS kicking in.

iujones.gif

Can you show me some posts of yours castigating your fellow leftists for wishing death on people who don't want the COVID vaccines?

LOL! Trick question. You've never done it.
I don't wish death on anyone, except Trump and Putin.

No. I said I wish death on Trump and Putin. Can't read?
At least try to keep up. I said, "Can you show me some posts of yours castigating your fellow leftists for wishing death on people who don't want the COVID vaccines?"

You never answered that question. Well, not directly. But you made it quite clear you've never objected to your fellow leftists wishing death on anyone.

Looks like we're done here.

At least try to keep up. I said, "Can you show me some posts of yours castigating your fellow leftists for wishing death on people who don't want the COVID vaccines?"

You never answered that question. Well, not directly. But you made it quite clear you've never objected to your fellow leftists wishing death on anyone.

Looks like we're done here.
Feel better now? Good.

Like I said, you believe the corrupt ones.

Do you believe Shokin?

April 1, 2019 – The Hill newspaper publishes another article online by the same conservative investigative columnist John Solomon that advances the Trump-Giuliani story about Biden. The article reports that Shokin had said in written answers to questions that he had planned an investigation of Burisma before he was fired, including questioning all executive board members.

I saw Joe Biden on video bribing the Ukranians. Hunter and John Kerry's stepson (both inexperienced) were both appointed to lucrative positions at Bursima who Shokin was investigating for corruption. When Joe Bidens brother was asked (by Hunter's finance CEO) how they are getting away with it he answered "plausible deniability" a favorite tactic of corrupt politicians. Also, we already know that Democrats made up false information about Trump. You must be really brainwashed to believe Shokin was corrupt. It's classic Marxist tactics. Blame someone for the bad shit that you yourself are doing. But then, facts mean nothing to TDSers.

Bullshit. Shokin spent 2 years protecting Zlochevsky and not investigating Burisma.

Forum List

Back