Donate To Conservative Groups. Obama Can't Audit All Of Us.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
It's becoming clear that Obama thinks he can get away with using these Gestapo tactics on GOP donors.

I figure the best way to tell him "Fuck You" is send money to your favorite conservative PAC.

Just send a few bucks with no return address to the group of your choice. Wear rubber gloves if you feel you have to. We're not gonna let Obama scare right-wing donors into silence anymore.

I've never given ti them before but it's clear what the IRS scandal is all about now.

It's becoming clear that Obama thinks he can get away with using these Gestapo tactics on GOP donors.

We need a Godwin's Law rule on this forum.

When some moron makes a nazi comparison, the thread should be flushed.

I figure the best way to tell him "Fuck You" is send money to your favorite conservative PAC.

Just send a few bucks with no return address to the group of your choice. Wear rubber gloves if you feel you have to. We're not gonna let Obama scare right-wing donors into silence anymore.

I've never given ti them before but it's clear what the IRS scandal is all about now.

Spot on, mud. As usual.

Spot on, mud. As usual.

Yes.

If "spot on" means diarrhea of the mouth.

I think anyone with "nut" in their handle should be flushed.

Spot on, mud. As usual.

Yes.

If "spot on" means diarrhea of the mouth.

Nah, your mouth farts are a whole lot worse.

(Ad libbed from the famous Borg Quote in Star Trek: First Contact)

We are the Internal Revenue Service. Cease your objections and surrender your rights. We will add your political and traditional distinctiveness to our own. Your party will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Yes, conservatives, by all means, ramp up your support for the far right. Get that Tea Party thing revitalized.

Give the Democrats more candidates like Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell to run against.

Please.

The tactics are pure and unadulterated KGB. The whole administration is KGB right down to asking people to spy on their neighbors.

The scandal will help the tea party candidates. The money will flow in and the party will grow stronger. It will make the 2010 election look weak.

So you have evidence that the President is responsible for the profiling of these groups? Have you contacted the Boehner?

Forum List

Back