Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group’s Service Because SPLC Labeled It a “Hate Group”

You mean war on people who wage war against gay people and their families.
You just outed yourself, fairy.

reagan_laughing_i.gif

In my experience, the guys who called other people "fairies" and "fags" the most, and with the most venom, were actually pretty gay themselves. It's as if they were scolding themselves by proxy.
SJ's definitely in the closet. That guy is overcompensating for A LOT.
Using homosexuality as a weapon to browbeat others in this thread.

Calls other bigots for the same thing in other threads.

LIBERAL
Aw PC police :itsok:
Hypocrisy police FAGGOT

You mean war on people who wage war against gay people and their families.

reagan_laughing_i.gif

In my experience, the guys who called other people "fairies" and "fags" the most, and with the most venom, were actually pretty gay themselves. It's as if they were scolding themselves by proxy.

LIBERAL
He's trying to walk back his own outing.

As are you...

BF is a POS anarchist and racist. Fuck him and fuck ANTIFA.

He is trying to divide the nation. I don't see the cvnts in Texas helping people. His buddies are the looters.

reagan_laughing_i.gif

LIBERAL
Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
Aw do you think it's insulting to be called gay? Then I'll have to call you a queer little fairy. You a twink or a bear, gramps?

The SPLC is a powerful left wing propaganda organization ironically dedicated to killing unborn Black babies among other things. Hate is a powerful weapon and that's why a Sanders democrat madman tried to murder an entire conservative republican baseball team. It's unclear if James Hodgkinson communicated with democrat politicians during the month he planned to kill conservative republicans but the liberal media dropped the story like a hot potato.

BF is a POS anarchist and racist. Fuck him and fuck ANTIFA.

He is trying to divide the nation. I don't see the cvnts in Texas helping people. His buddies are the looters.
Folks in Texas have no bootstraps? That's odd.

The SPLC is a powerful left wing propaganda organization ironically dedicated to killing unborn Black babies among other things. Hate is a powerful weapon and that's why a Sanders democrat madman tried to murder an entire conservative republican baseball team. It's unclear if James Hodgkinson communicated with democrat politicians during the month he planned to kill conservative republicans but the liberal media dropped the story like a hot potato.
I have long admired your undying dedication to the plight of black babies.

Black guy with a gun defending his property.

He is a dumb racist NAZI redneck...we know the bullshit narrative.

Maybe the PROGS should attack him as an Uncle Tom. Why else would he have a gun and expect people to obey the law?

SPLC is a very valuable organization that watches and identifies hateful groups. Naturally, the people who support those groups do not like the SPLC. Unfortunately, the groups they support pretty much suck, so the only option they have to ostensibly 'elevate' these groups to normalcy is to drag down the SLPC and anyone else who criticizes their pet hate groups. This is not unlike religious people trying to put their faith-y ideas on the same level as evidence-based thought by trying to drag science and scientists down into the murk where their faith-y ideas reside.

reagan_laughing_i.gif

LIBERAL

As are you...
You seem awfully fascinated with Black Fag's self outing. Are you trying to rescue your "friend"? :gay:

Looters are vic

SPLC is a very valuable organization that watches and identifies hateful groups. Naturally, the people who support those groups do not like the SPLC. Unfortunately, the groups they support pretty much suck, so the only option they have to ostensibly 'elevate' these groups to normalcy is to drag down the SLPC and anyone else who criticizes their pet hate groups. This is not unlike religious people trying to put their faith-y ideas on the same level as evidence-based thought by trying to drag science and scientists down into the murk where their faith-y ideas reside.

SPLC is a political organization.

So sue them.
I'm not the damaged party, moron.

You are definitely damaged.
You're too fucking stupid to waste time arguing with.

I tried it the other night...it's only fun for like 5 minutes...he was whining about how long HE had to wait for Trumps Harvey donation.

POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort
Don has done nothing but run his mouth again, he's not done it, and he can't get anything out of his "foundation" while the investigation is going on, so, we'll see. You'll recall Don also said Mexico would pay for his little wall fiasco. Nope.

LIBERAL
Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
Aw do you think it's insulting to be called gay? Then I'll have to call you a queer little fairy. You a twink or a bear, gramps?
Snowflakes obviously believe its insulting because they do it so often whenever they're losing an argument.

LIBERAL

As are you...
You seem awfully fascinated with Black Fag's self outing. Are you trying to rescue your "friend"? :gay:
Please take us out of your closeted fantasies. K thx.

Seriously, I had no idea that HOUSTON had so many black NAZIS.

I guess we are lucky that Harvey exposed this cell of black NAZIS.

Here they are...walking around protecting their property and chastising journalists who love human suffering. Look at these fucking NAZIS. We need ANTIFA to save us from these NAZIS.

So sue them.
I'm not the damaged party, moron.

You are definitely damaged.
You're too fucking stupid to waste time arguing with.

I tried it the other night...it's only fun for like 5 minutes...he was whining about how long HE had to wait for Trumps Harvey donation.

POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort
I seldom waste my time debating morons like RR. I usually just insult and ridicule them.

Forum List

Back