Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group’s Service Because SPLC Labeled It a “Hate Group”

Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
Aw do you think it's insulting to be called gay? Then I'll have to call you a queer little fairy. You a twink or a bear, gramps?
Snowflakes obviously believe its insulting because they do it so often whenever they're losing an argument.
^ he said, responding to a chain of comments that began with post #11, when the inbred conservative first called someone gay because they lost the argument
No, it started with post #6, where you inadvertently outed yourself. All I did was laugh at your slip up. I guess it hurt your feewings.
Sorry I forgot your [sic] a wittle baby victim

Do you troll every thread you post on?

iu

Have you tried depends?

That may allow you to debate.

Aw PC police :itsok:
Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
Aw do you think it's insulting to be called gay? Then I'll have to call you a queer little fairy. You a twink or a bear, gramps?
It don't bother me. I'm as vulgar as they come. Dishing it requires taking the insults as well.
Having said that I don't run around calling others bigots to begin with so there is no hypocrisy on my end.
I do have words with the racists among us on occasion because that is a real source of division in our country. Faggots & Trannys can jump off a cliff for all I care. If you're gonna push your lifestyle then be prepared for the expected blowback.
What blowback? Things have been going pretty well for years and years now.
I'm talking about on this board. What people choose to do in their bedrooms is none of my business.

You are surly as fuck.

Sorry about your plight. I hope things turn around for you. You seem like a good,person going though some serious personal issues.

God blesses you and will take care of you.

Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
It don't bother me. I'm as vulgar as they come. Dishing it requires taking the insults as well.
Having said that I don't run around calling others bigots to begin with so there is no hypocrisy on my end.
I do have words with the racists among us on occasion because that is a real source of division in our country. Faggots & Trannys can jump off a cliff for all I care. If you're gonna push your lifestyle then be prepared for the expected blowback.
I'm talking about on this board. What people choose to do in their bedrooms is none of my business.

You are surly as fuck.

Sorry about your plight. I hope things turn around for you. You seem like a good,person going though some serious personal issues.

No idea what you're talking about.

Snowflakes obviously believe its insulting because they do it so often whenever they're losing an argument.
^ he said, responding to a chain of comments that began with post #11, when the inbred conservative first called someone gay because they lost the argument
No, it started with post #6, where you inadvertently outed yourself. All I did was laugh at your slip up. I guess it hurt your feewings.
Sorry I forgot your [sic] a wittle baby victim

Do you troll every thread you post on?
Go back and see how it started. I doubt you would ever call anything by a conservative "trolling."

You are surly as fuck.

I know, it's ok...it's between you and God.

You are going to be fine and we all love you...except BLACK FLAG....he does not like you at all.

You are surly as fuck.

I know, it's ok...it's between you and God.

You are going to be fine and we all love you...except BLACK FLAG....he does not like you at all.
Actually I've never really had a problem with gramps. You though... you're as inbred a sack of shit as I've ever seen.

BF, get your unemployed pals to drive to Houston and help them rebuild.

That is your anti fascism activity that will actually do,some good.

If you can swing a hammer, you can help Houston.

Shouldn't the RWnuts around here be praising this as both a great example of free speech at work, as well as the free market?
Apparently you believe slander and extortion are examples of "free speech."

Black flag is a stupid fucking puppet of those pissed off because Hillary lost. They lost power and money and they are using dipshits like BF to divide the country so they can get their power back.

Fight the power.

I don't understand why no one has sued these douche bags for being put on this list.

Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group's Service Because SPLC Labeled It a "Hate Group" | LifeNews.com

A company that processes online donations for organizations cancelled its service with a Christian organization after the pro-abortion Southern Poverty Law Center labeled it a “hate group” over its conservative political views. This action highlights longstanding concerns pro-life conservatives have had about of the kind of discrimination pro-life Christians can expect for their beliefs.

The Ruth Institute, whose primary focus is family breakdown, and its impact on children, informed LifeNews today about the discrimination. Officials indicated Ruth Institute’s on-line donation processor cut them off from further funding for allegedly promoting “hate, violence, harassment or abuse.”

The Ruth Institute learned late Thursday that Vanco Payment Solutuons, their on-line donation processing service, was cancelling their service immediately.

Their letter stated: “Vanco has elected to discontinue our processing relationship with The Ruth Institute. The organization has been flagged by Card Brands as being affiliated with a product/service that promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse. Merchants that display such attributes are against Vanco and Wells Fargo processing policies.”

Ruth Institute immediately went to the donation page on its web site and found it had already been shut down. Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D., Founder and President of the Ruth Institute, told LifeNews she is very upset by the decision.

“The Ruth Institute’s primary focus is family breakdown and its impact on children: understanding it, healing it, ending it. If this makes us a “hate group,” so be it,” she said. “We surmise that Vanco dropped us because we hold [pro-life and conservative] views about marriage, family and human sexuality.”

Click here to sign up for pro-life news alerts from LifeNews.com

The Ruth Institute is listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Hate Map,” which was recently in the news. It has been on this “Hate Map,” since 2013. No one from Vanco, Card Brands or Wells Fargo ever contacted the Ruth Institute to inquire about how it supposedly “promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse,” she added.

The Vanco company markets itself to religious organizations. Many churches use their services for processing donations but they may be reconsidering following this discrimination.

“Our beliefs are the common heritage of all Christian groups. Christian organizations that utilize Vanco’s services may wish to reconsider,” Morse told LifeNews.

ACTION: Contact Vanco to complain here.

One for the good guys... shut down all fake religious organizations...

latest

I don't understand why no one has sued these douche bags for being put on this list.

Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group's Service Because SPLC Labeled It a "Hate Group" | LifeNews.com

A company that processes online donations for organizations cancelled its service with a Christian organization after the pro-abortion Southern Poverty Law Center labeled it a “hate group” over its conservative political views. This action highlights longstanding concerns pro-life conservatives have had about of the kind of discrimination pro-life Christians can expect for their beliefs.

The Ruth Institute, whose primary focus is family breakdown, and its impact on children, informed LifeNews today about the discrimination. Officials indicated Ruth Institute’s on-line donation processor cut them off from further funding for allegedly promoting “hate, violence, harassment or abuse.”

The Ruth Institute learned late Thursday that Vanco Payment Solutuons, their on-line donation processing service, was cancelling their service immediately.

Their letter stated: “Vanco has elected to discontinue our processing relationship with The Ruth Institute. The organization has been flagged by Card Brands as being affiliated with a product/service that promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse. Merchants that display such attributes are against Vanco and Wells Fargo processing policies.”

Ruth Institute immediately went to the donation page on its web site and found it had already been shut down. Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D., Founder and President of the Ruth Institute, told LifeNews she is very upset by the decision.

“The Ruth Institute’s primary focus is family breakdown and its impact on children: understanding it, healing it, ending it. If this makes us a “hate group,” so be it,” she said. “We surmise that Vanco dropped us because we hold [pro-life and conservative] views about marriage, family and human sexuality.”

Click here to sign up for pro-life news alerts from LifeNews.com

The Ruth Institute is listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Hate Map,” which was recently in the news. It has been on this “Hate Map,” since 2013. No one from Vanco, Card Brands or Wells Fargo ever contacted the Ruth Institute to inquire about how it supposedly “promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse,” she added.

The Vanco company markets itself to religious organizations. Many churches use their services for processing donations but they may be reconsidering following this discrimination.

“Our beliefs are the common heritage of all Christian groups. Christian organizations that utilize Vanco’s services may wish to reconsider,” Morse told LifeNews.

ACTION: Contact Vanco to complain here.

One for the good guys... shut down all fake religious organizations...

latest

My man...I support you 100%.

We should start with the slave owner and child fucker Muhammed.

Glad to see you onboard.

So you think the public shouldn't have any say in how public schools are run?

They already do. They elect the school board, that runs the schools.
So you have no problem with the school board firing any teacher found to be a member of ANTIFA?

On what basis? In the case of this "I hate fags" group, those businesses want their profit model to be perceived as detached from hate groups. What is the equivalent with a school board? There isn't one. There is a process in place for firing teachers... disagreeing with their politics is not a valid reason. Now, should that person engage in criminal activity or publicly urge such, that could be a different story. but your analogy is just not a good one.

Forum List

Back