Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group’s Service Because SPLC Labeled It a “Hate Group”

SJ's definitely in the closet. That guy is overcompensating for A LOT.
Using homosexuality as a weapon to browbeat others in this thread.

Calls other bigots for the same thing in other threads.

LIBERAL
Aw PC police :itsok:
Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
Aw do you think it's insulting to be called gay? Then I'll have to call you a queer little fairy. You a twink or a bear, gramps?
Snowflakes obviously believe its insulting because they do it so often whenever they're losing an argument.
^ he said, responding to a chain of comments that began with post #11, when the inbred conservative first called someone gay because they lost the argument

LIBERAL
He's trying to walk back his own outing.

As are you...
You seem awfully fascinated with Black Fag's self outing. Are you trying to rescue your "friend"? :gay:
Please take us out of your closeted fantasies. K thx.

Hey man...there are a lot of NAZIS here in Colorado who didn't vote for Daryl Glen for Congress because they are racist and didn't want a black man in Congress.

Will you get some of your PANTIFA buddies together and come save me from Colorado NAZIS?

They didn't vote for Daryl Glen because he is black. They are NAZIS. I need PANTIFA to protect me.

LIBERAL

As are you...
You seem awfully fascinated with Black Fag's self outing. Are you trying to rescue your "friend"? :gay:

Hey man...there are a lot of NAZIS here in Colorado who didn't vote for Daryl Glen for Congress because they are racist and didn't want a black man in Congress.

Will you get some of your PANTIFA buddies,together and come save me from Colorado NAZIS?

They didn't vote for Daryl Glen because he is black. They are NAZIS. I need PANTIFA to protect me.
I don't have any ANTIFA buddies, since the only place 99% of them exist is in your tiny little inbred mind

LIBERAL
Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
Aw do you think it's insulting to be called gay? Then I'll have to call you a queer little fairy. You a twink or a bear, gramps?
Snowflakes obviously believe its insulting because they do it so often whenever they're losing an argument.
^ he said, responding to a chain of comments that began with post #11, when the inbred conservative first called someone gay because they lost the argument
No, it started with post #6, where you inadvertently outed yourself. All I did was laugh at your slip up. I guess it hurt your feewings.

I seldom waste my time debating morons like RR. I usually just insult and ridicule them.

Because you;re too butthurt from getting your ass handed to you.

Remember when you said the president refused to sign a bill that was never passed.

So sue them.
I'm not the damaged party, moron.

You are definitely damaged.
You're too fucking stupid to waste time arguing with.

I tried it the other night...it's only fun for like 5 minutes...he was whining about how long HE had to wait for Trumps Harvey donation.

POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort
I seldom waste my time debating morons like RR. I usually just insult and ridicule them.

It was fun for like 5 minutes...then I looked at his profile page and saw that he is a 25 year old ignorant dipshit. He has 2 more years until his brain is fully developed...according to PROG doctors.

Then I just felt pity for the ignorant fuck.Hopefully he will learn.

As are you...

Will you get some of your PANTIFA buddies,together and come save me from Colorado NAZIS?

I don't have any ANTIFA buddies, since the only place 99% of them exist is in your tiny little inbred mind

Gather up your pals living with mom and go to Houston and start rebuilding houses...it will be about 5 years of work.

As are you...

So those assholes on youTube wearing black with faces covered beating up peaceful protesters aren't ANTIFA?

As are you...

So those assholes on youTube wearing black with faces covered beating up peaceful protesters aren't ANTIFA?

In my experience, the guys who called other people "fairies" and "fags" the most, and with the most venom, were actually pretty gay themselves. It's as if they were scolding themselves by proxy.

LIBERAL
Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
It don't bother me. I'm as vulgar as they come. Dishing it requires taking the insults as well.
Having said that I don't run around calling others bigots to begin with so there is no hypocrisy on my end.
I do have words with the racists among us on occasion because that is a real source of division in our country. Faggots & Trannys can jump off a cliff for all I care. If you're gonna push your lifestyle then be prepared for the expected blowback.

Because you;re too butthurt from getting your ass handed to you.

Remember when you said the president refused to sign a bill that was never passed.

iu

Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
No, it started with post #6, where you inadvertently outed yourself. All I did was laugh at your slip up. I guess it hurt your feewings.
Sorry I forgot your a wittle baby victim :itsok:

anigif_original-1769-1449075579-4.gif

LIBERAL
Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
It don't bother me. I'm as vulgar as they come. Dishing it requires taking the insults as well.
Having said that I don't run around calling others bigots to begin with so there is no hypocrisy on my end.
I do have words with the racists among us on occasion because that is a real source of division in our country. Faggots & Trannys can jump off a cliff for all I care. If you're gonna push your lifestyle then be prepared for the expected blowback.
What blowback? Things have been going pretty well for years and years now.

They likely said the number one nasty thing that always sets deadbeats on fire-"The man should marry the woman he impregnates, live with the family, and be a father". That's just sooooooo hateful that it will get you busted every time

It was fun for like 5 minutes...then I looked at his profile page and saw that he is a 25 year old ignorant dipshit. He has 2 more years until his brain is fully developed...according to PROG doctors.

Then I just felt pity for the ignorant fuck.Hopefully he will learn.

What I didn't put on my profile page is who my dad is. He's the source of what I know, that I didn't learn in school.

They likely said the number one nasty thing that always sets deadbeats on fire-"The man should marry the woman he impregnates, live with the family, and be a father". That's just sooooooo hateful that it will get you busted every time

You fucking racist.

You are saying a child should know who their father is and have a relationship with that man who orgasmed inside the mother to create the person?

Holy shit, that is racist.

LIBERAL
Hypocrisy police FAGGOT
What blowback? Things have been going pretty well for years and years now.
I'm talking about on this board. What people choose to do in their bedrooms is none of my business.

Forum List

Back