Done with the NFL

You do not have the injuries in rugby that you have in football, even with the protective gear,
Ironically enough, the injuries we see in the NFL are mostly BECAUSE of the "protective" gear.

Strip all that shit off the players and they wont be ramming their heads into the backs of other players at a full run any more.

Last edited:
There are so many great things to do in life besides watch a football game. I have gotten to where I can't even stand to sit through a complete game. Wait for the 4th or just check the scores on my phone.
Same here.

My wife still loves football, and it is my fault for getting her into it, but she likes being with me more.

Weird gal that one.

When I moved to Ireland 20 years ago I gave up following sports and love the extra time that I have.
Damn, Ireland is a beautiful place, though less so since the Brits took it over.

I grew up being told I was Irish American, found out that I am like 3/4 Anglo, but it dont matter.

I still hate the English.

I shit you not!!!! Fans were shining a laser in Brocks eyes during plays!!!
The announcers called it and they showed it on camera!!!!
FUCK YOU NFL THATS IT!!!!!!
The officials called back a clear TD and an obvious first down!!!!
They replay the game somewhere besides beanerville or I never turn on another NFL game again!!!!
Better calm down or Santa will be passing your house by.
This usually worked on my children. Not sure it'll have the same effect here however.

I buy my own presents.

They replay the game somewhere besides beanerville or I never turn on another NFL game again!!!!
That play was fucked up, but they couldn't call it a TD because defenders stopped when the whistle was blown. No-win situation there.

I hadn't heard the laser thing.

They should never have stopped the play than they could review it like they always do. If he stepped out they could have changed the ruling.

I find this story pretty crazy. I mean I've bought a laser pointer for my cat that was made in Mexico and it didn't work worth a shit, and you want to tell me that someone used one to shine on the QBs eyes from all the way up in the stands? That's bullshit. That was an American with a laser pointer made somewhere else.

I find this story pretty crazy. I mean I've bought a laser pointer for my cat that was made in Mexico and it didn't work worth a shit, and you want to tell me that someone used one to shine on the QBs eyes from all the way up in the stands? That's bullshit. That was an American with a laser pointer made somewhere else.

God you're stupid. You think there aren't videos?

You said it was a Mexican Raiders fan... read my fucking post again doofus.

That was an American with a laser pointer made somewhere else.

Oh really? You have some proof of that?
In all my years of watching football in America I've NEVER seen this happen. While it's common in soccer.
You were saying...?
Martin Rogers: Laser pointers are all fun and games until you shoot someone's eyesight out - Goal.com

In all my years of watching football in America I've NEVER seen this happen. While it's common in soccer.
You were saying...?
Martin Rogers: Laser pointers are all fun and games until you shoot someone's eyesight out - Goal.com

Never? You must not watch football much, or you just started last year.

Lions ban individual who used laser pointer at game

You were saying...?

Hmmmm...a destroit fan. Why am I not surprised.

You were saying...?

It's obviously not common or I would have seen it over the forty years I watched football.
In soccer it's common.

You were saying...?

Oh ....just for comparison. Thats over 650 games I've watched and it never happened in any of them.
But back to your attempt at denying it even happened.
It did.

Better calm down or Santa will be passing your house by.
This usually worked on my children. Not sure it'll have the same effect here however.

I buy my own presents.
See!

Lol

You were saying...?

Oh ....just for comparison. Thats over 650 games I've watched and it never happened in any of them.
But back to your attempt at denying it even happened.
It did.

I never denied it happened ignoramus. I said it must have been an American fan with a laser pointer made from somewhere other than Mexico.

I also proved you wrong that it has never happened in the NFL before this game. How often do I have to prove you wrong in multiple threads?

Do you work for Trump? You are as good as he is at making up stats, percentages, and lies on the fly.

You should write the NFL a strongly worded letter.

Nah....I just refuse to watch another game.
They can continue their downward spiral.
Lasers in Brocks eyes and a TD called back plus two first downs that they screwed the Texans on.
This was an obvious rig and I really hate to say it because I've been a fan for over forty years.
They replay the game or i'm finished with the NFL.

Wah. Fans were shining "lazers" in Brock's eyes? Get a fucking grip. These are professional athletes who are used to blinding lights, camera flashes, and constant distractions from fans.

Calm down.

He's whining to be sure, but a laser directed at your eyes is no joke. It's not in the same league as flashing cameras.

Forum List

Back