Done with the NFL

Awww poor little cupcake. I've forgotten more about sports than you'll ever know. You and your poor little Texans team. Paid top dollar for a one year wonder QB and he sucks balls.The only good thing about the Texans is Will Fuller and Nick Martin.

And who is your team of the week?

The same team I have cheered for since I knew what football was. The Bengals. Through thick or thin, they have always been my team. My team got screwed in two games this year, and I started a thread about it. Guess what happened? I got trolled hard for whining. So yeah... you are a whiner. We all bitch and whine, so when certain people on this board are constantly calling people whiners, snowflakes, buttercups... whatever.

So remember, when you start these threads, this what you can expect.

Oh...you mean the team the Texans have routinely beat every year?
Get on NFL .com and you might learn something. To a team everyone is saying the Texans got screwed.
Go back to your figure skating......

And most people said the Bengals got screwed in the Pittsburgh game, Broncos game, and Patriots game this year.

Texans beat the Bengals EVERY year? There you go making shit up again... they don't play EVERY year. Do you really know anything about football or do you just watch it so you can watch guys run around in tight pants so you can look at their asses?

So you know shit about the NFL...
The Texans have shut you down in every AFC match up in the playoffs.....even using back up QBs.

No, I KNOW what happened, but it doesn't happen every year numb nuts. They play on Christmas Eve you wanna make an avatar bet?

The same team I have cheered for since I knew what football was. The Bengals. Through thick or thin, they have always been my team. My team got screwed in two games this year, and I started a thread about it. Guess what happened? I got trolled hard for whining. So yeah... you are a whiner. We all bitch and whine, so when certain people on this board are constantly calling people whiners, snowflakes, buttercups... whatever.

Get on NFL .com and you might learn something. To a team everyone is saying the Texans got screwed.

And most people said the Bengals got screwed in the Pittsburgh game, Broncos game, and Patriots game this year.

Texans beat the Bengals EVERY year? There you go making shit up again... they don't play EVERY year. Do you really know anything about football or do you just watch it so you can watch guys run around in tight pants so you can look at their asses?

The Texans have shut you down in every AFC match up in the playoffs.....even using back up QBs.

No, I KNOW what happened, but it doesn't happen every year numb nuts. They play on Christmas Eve you wanna make an avatar bet?

Well lets see.....the NFL allowed beaner fans to shine lasers in Brocks eyes and called back a sure TD from Hopkins along with two obvious first downs.
I think I'll pass ........

Well lets see.....the NFL allowed beaner fans to shine lasers in Brocks eyes and called back a sure TD from Hopkins along with two obvious first downs.

So you bragged that your team beats the Bengals EVERY year and you won't make a simple avatar bet when the game is in Texas? Chicken shit.

So you bragged that your team beats the Bengals EVERY year and you won't make a simple avatar bet when the game is in Texas? Chicken shit.

Learn your NFL history.

Learn your NFL history.

I know my history... you are the confident one talking about how they beat them every year, and you won't make a silly avatar bet on your team. That's sad. My team just lost their best RB to a torn ACL, their best WR tore his hamstring and might be out the year... among many other major injuries and they are 3-6-1 so far. And you're SCARED of them. Suck it. You call yourself a fan and talk trash and you don't back it up.

I feel for the Texans, except Im'a lifelong Raider's fan. The first downs were pretty questionable but in the end, the Raiders still had to make the plays to win it and the Texans did some horrible tackling in the open field, down the stretch. In years past the Raiders wouldn't have made those plays, yeah they got some breaks but they took advantage of it

You should write the NFL a strongly worded letter.

Nah....I just refuse to watch another game.
They can continue their downward spiral.
Lasers in Brocks eyes and a TD called back plus two first downs that they screwed the Texans on.
This was an obvious rig and I really hate to say it because I've been a fan for over forty years.
They replay the game or i'm finished with the NFL.

Replay the game? That'll happen as soon as they re-do the Presidential Election...racist.

Maybe you should stick to watching womens ice skating or possibly dance,because if you had actually watched the game,which I know you didnt because you're more into fag sports,you would know it was fucked.

Fag sports? Few sports are gayer than a bunch of domestic abusers in tights playing grab ass while pretending to be tough guys dressed head to fucking toe in protective gear.

Rugby is a real sport.

Ice hockey is a real great sport too.

Learn your NFL history.

I know my history... you are the confident one talking about how they beat them every year, and you won't make a silly avatar bet on your team. That's sad. My team just lost their best RB to a torn ACL, their best WR tore his hamstring and might be out the year... among many other major injuries and they are 3-6-1 so far. And you're SCARED of them. Suck it. You call yourself a fan and talk trash and you don't back it up.

STFU asshole!!! We lost the best D player in the last twenty years!!!

Learn your NFL history.

And? So you're a loud mouth hollow racist scared coward prick that won't back up your own words. Now go sit under the porch like a good puppy, because you certainly can't run with the big dogs.

Learn your NFL history.

And? So you're a loud mouth hollow racist scared coward prick that won't back up your own words. Now go sit under the porch like a good puppy, because you certainly can't run with the big dogs.

You'll have to explain what words you're referring to.

Learn your NFL history.

I'm going to bed puppy... you go dig a hole under the porch and sleep there where you belong. :dig:

Lasers in Brocks eyes and a TD called back plus two first downs that they screwed the Texans on.
This was an obvious rig and I really hate to say it because I've been a fan for over forty years.

Replay the game? That'll happen as soon as they re-do the Presidential Election...racist.

Maybe you should stick to watching womens ice skating or possibly dance,because if you had actually watched the game,which I know you didnt because you're more into fag sports,you would know it was fucked.

Fag sports? Few sports are gayer than a bunch of domestic abusers in tights playing grab ass while pretending to be tough guys dressed head to fucking toe in protective gear.

Rugby is a real sport.

Ice hockey is a real great sport too.

When I was a kid and a ballboy for the Rockets and the old man was the Trainer I got to play around on the ice with the BBall court set in the middle during Hockey season.
I got to meet Gordie,Mark and Martie many times.

Learn your NFL history.

I'm going to bed puppy... you go dig a hole under the porch and sleep there where you belong. :dig:

Hell,I'm likely to fall asleep in the man cave and wake up and stagger off to bed at around three.

browns tickets are going for $6, think I'll wait for a 'buy 1 get a section free' deal

Wah. Fans were shining "lazers" in Brock's eyes? Get a fucking grip. These are professional athletes who are used to blinding lights, camera flashes, and constant distractions from fans.

Calm down.
You're one stupid guy. Those lights can blind airplane pilots....you're a major faggot.

I shit you not!!!! Fans were shining a laser in Brocks eyes during plays!!!
The announcers called it and they showed it on camera!!!!
FUCK YOU NFL THATS IT!!!!!!
The officials called back a clear TD and an obvious first down!!!!
They replay the game somewhere besides beanerville or I never turn on another NFL game again!!!!
Better calm down or Santa will be passing your house by.
This usually worked on my children. Not sure it'll have the same effect here however.

I shit you not!!!! Fans were shining a laser in Brocks eyes during plays!!!
The announcers called it and they showed it on camera!!!!
FUCK YOU NFL THATS IT!!!!!!
The officials called back a clear TD and an obvious first down!!!!
They replay the game somewhere besides beanerville or I never turn on another NFL game again!!!!
That play was fucked up, but they couldn't call it a TD because defenders stopped when the whistle was blown. No-win situation there.

I hadn't heard the laser thing.

Awww poor little cupcake. I've forgotten more about sports than you'll ever know. You and your poor little Texans team. Paid top dollar for a one year wonder QB and he sucks balls.The only good thing about the Texans is Will Fuller and Nick Martin.

Buttercups! I like that one. Will use.

Forum List

Back