Done with the NFL

I find this story pretty crazy. I mean I've bought a laser pointer for my cat that was made in Mexico and it didn't work worth a shit, and you want to tell me that someone used one to shine on the QBs eyes from all the way up in the stands? That's bullshit. That was an American with a laser pointer made somewhere else.
What a RAYSISSS thing to say!

I find this story pretty crazy. I mean I've bought a laser pointer for my cat that was made in Mexico and it didn't work worth a shit, and you want to tell me that someone used one to shine on the QBs eyes from all the way up in the stands? That's bullshit. That was an American with a laser pointer made somewhere else.

It's racist to say some crap made in Mexico is crap? Gotcha. Are you texting this from your Klan meeting?

It's racist to say some crap made in Mexico is crap? Gotcha. Are you texting this from your Klan meeting?

Maybe if you'd sprung for a higher end model it wouldnt have been such a piece of shit?
Even these mexicans have the wherewithal to purchase quality lasers....
Laser pointers are Mexico's unwanted tradition at sporting events

You should write the NFL a strongly worded letter.

Nah....I just refuse to watch another game.
They can continue their downward spiral.
Lasers in Brocks eyes and a TD called back plus two first downs that they screwed the Texans on.
This was an obvious rig and I really hate to say it because I've been a fan for over forty years.
They replay the game or i'm finished with the NFL.

Replay the game? That'll happen as soon as they re-do the Presidential Election...racist.

Maybe you should stick to watching womens ice skating or possibly dance,because if you had actually watched the game,which I know you didnt because you're more into fag sports,you would know it was fucked.
Curious...how long are you going to whine and cry about this?

Lasers in Brocks eyes and a TD called back plus two first downs that they screwed the Texans on.
This was an obvious rig and I really hate to say it because I've been a fan for over forty years.

Wah. Fans were shining "lazers" in Brock's eyes? Get a fucking grip. These are professional athletes who are used to blinding lights, camera flashes, and constant distractions from fans.

Calm down.

You stupid fuck.
They arrest people for shining lasers in peoples eyes.

Although I might want to have my retinas burned out if I had to look at Bodey...

Replay the game? That'll happen as soon as they re-do the Presidential Election...racist.

Maybe you should stick to watching womens ice skating or possibly dance,because if you had actually watched the game,which I know you didnt because you're more into fag sports,you would know it was fucked.

Depends. If it pisses you off I'll go on forever.

Fag sports? Few sports are gayer than a bunch of domestic abusers in tights playing grab ass while pretending to be tough guys dressed head to fucking toe in protective gear.

Rugby is a real sport.

Ice hockey is a real great sport too.

When I was a kid and a ballboy for the Rockets and the old man was the Trainer I got to play around on the ice with the BBall court set in the middle during Hockey season.
I got to meet Gordie,Mark and Martie many times.
Cool story, bro.

Fag sports? Few sports are gayer than a bunch of domestic abusers in tights playing grab ass while pretending to be tough guys dressed head to fucking toe in protective gear.

Rugby is a real sport.

Ice hockey is a real great sport too.

When I was a kid and a ballboy for the Rockets and the old man was the Trainer I got to play around on the ice with the BBall court set in the middle during Hockey season.
I got to meet Gordie,Mark and Martie many times.
Cool story, bro.

Glad you liked it.

It is racist against Mexicans, Mexican workers, Mexican Third Worlders, Mexican Mothers of workers, Mexican fathers of workers, Mexican sisters of workers, Mexican,....oh hell, with liberals today you just cant be absurd enough for your response to be obviously sarcasm any more.

Most Raider fans are either black or Hispanic......so I think it was a Democrat.

It is racist against Mexicans, Mexican workers, Mexican Third Worlders, Mexican Mothers of workers, Mexican fathers of workers, Mexican sisters of workers, Mexican,....oh hell, with liberals today you just cant be absurd enough for your response to be obviously sarcasm any more.
Funny how illegals have turned "Mexican" into a four letter word.

Crap product is crap. Spin it whatever way you want.

Depends. If it pisses you off I'll go on forever.
Well if you want to use me as an excuse for your crying jag....go right ahead, buttercup.

Texans got jobbed!!!!!
Laser lights in Brocks eyes and calling back an obvious TD.
Fuck You NFL I'm done!!!
Actually it should have been a tie with overtime.

The ref's did not give Houston that first touchdown.

Great game though.

Imagine playing football at 7000 ft elevation ?!

That's worse than at Denver.

I shit you not!!!! Fans were shining a laser in Brocks eyes during plays!!!
The announcers called it and they showed it on camera!!!!
FUCK YOU NFL THATS IT!!!!!!
The officials called back a clear TD and an obvious first down!!!!
They replay the game somewhere besides beanerville or I never turn on another NFL game again!!!!
If you listened closely you could hear the Mexicans booing Houston and cheering Oakland.

Gotta love it !!!

I feel for the Texans, except Im'a lifelong Raider's fan. The first downs were pretty questionable but in the end, the Raiders still had to make the plays to win it and the Texans did some horrible tackling in the open field, down the stretch. In years past the Raiders wouldn't have made those plays, yeah they got some breaks but they took advantage of it
It was a great game.

Finally after 15 years the Raiders are great again !!!

Unfortunately so is New England.

This season may be a repeat of 2001 - 2002.

Forum List

Back