Donna Brazile on Judge Ketanji: "how is a black woman supposed to answer if she's an originalist when black women just got included in Constitution"

While Ketanji is claiming to be an originalist and a textualist, what she really is is a politician in a black robe.

1648251241725.png

What the bloody hell are you babbling? Bitch ignores the law and federal guidelines in all cases, to give pedophiles basically no jail time. This is not studious of the facts, and is the exact opposite of applying applicable law. This is legislating from the bench to allow children sexual predators out.

This said what the blood hell are you babbling about again? Bitch so bad that her rulings are regularily overturned---this is the exact opposite of being studious of the facts of each case before her and applying the laws.

The Trump packed court reversed her DC circuit opinions a few times. Boo hoo. She is a statist. That makes her another John Roberts. No more, no less.

No, I got it all right. She's stupid.

Well she was stupid to take a republican's word on it, but other than that Dred Scott is not something that is relevant to today's law since conservatives got their asses kicked in the civil war.

I want everyone to close their eyes and imagine, just visualize what this world on this side of the planet would have been IF YOU WHITES PICKED YOUR DAMN COTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine what it would be like now. Imagine if we didn't need to deal the utter complete ignorance. Oh, and the smell. Oooooo weeeee!!!

Gotta tell ya. Every day I think I hate the slave traders more than anyone.

Should have picked your own cotton. As a result, we, I am paying for that crap now. 😠 😡 😤 😣

The Trump packed court reversed her DC circuit opinions a few times. Boo hoo. She is a statist. That makes her another John Roberts. No more, no less.
She is a pedophile enabler-----an idiot who can't even get a judgement right. Roberts is a statist Rino, its true---I don't like the pos and think he too should be up on treason charges. But he can do his job, can give a ruling that won't be overturned, doesn't support pedophiles so blatantly (yes I know he is a catholic) and atleast has two brain cells to rub together.

Jackson is just corrupt and stupid. She has no positives.

Well she was stupid to take a republican's word on it, but other than that Dred Scott is not something that is relevant to today's law since conservatives got their asses kicked in the civil war.
What the hell are you talking about? Are you drunk?

While Ketanji is claiming to be an originalist and a textualist, what she really is is a politician in a black robe.

Why should we celebrate a ****** woman to the court..? If even the nigher doesn't know if it's a woman ?

I bet if Senator Blackburn asked her to define what a slave is, the judge would have been talking til midnight.

Forum List

Back