🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie paying himself to campaign ..

Don't give a shit.......... Is not an answer but pure deflection.

You may want to buy a dictionary, that isn't what "deflection" means. I'd have had to raise another topic to do that. Not caring isn't raising another topic. You don't care about tax returns either. You just want democrats to pour through them for talking point attacks.

As I said, I don't give a shit about Hillary's returns either. Though it was funny what skin flints Obama, Moochell and Biden turned out to be. But only for comedic value, made no difference as to my opinion of them

What is Obama, Biden and Michele has anything to do with Trump crapolla?

Of course you don't care about trump tax returns but American tax payers that pays their taxes wants to know what fraudulent business he is been hiding after all these years. Considering he is running for president not applying for apprentice job. Is that clear enough?

the way he distributes campaign $ speaks for his hidden tax returns ... no telling where, what, or how much he screws everyone and everything.

OMG, what is that smell. It's awful. It's ... hypocrisy!!!! Dude, can you go outside before firing one of those off? At least give a warning so we can go outside. And wow, what is your diet? Have you heard of dark green veggies?

have you heard of this?

I care about Hillarys tax returns ... she posted 31 of them. I care about Trumps tax returns, he refuses to post ONE of them.

eat some greens out of Trumps crap pile and get back with me when he matches Clinton.

Still don't give a shit. I'm not voting for Trump, but it's because of his policies.

You don't give a shit what's in Democrat returns, only Republicans.

You're a hypocrite, I'm not

You may want to buy a dictionary, that isn't what "deflection" means. I'd have had to raise another topic to do that. Not caring isn't raising another topic. You don't care about tax returns either. You just want democrats to pour through them for talking point attacks.

As I said, I don't give a shit about Hillary's returns either. Though it was funny what skin flints Obama, Moochell and Biden turned out to be. But only for comedic value, made no difference as to my opinion of them

Of course you don't care about trump tax returns but American tax payers that pays their taxes wants to know what fraudulent business he is been hiding after all these years. Considering he is running for president not applying for apprentice job. Is that clear enough?

the way he distributes campaign $ speaks for his hidden tax returns ... no telling where, what, or how much he screws everyone and everything.

OMG, what is that smell. It's awful. It's ... hypocrisy!!!! Dude, can you go outside before firing one of those off? At least give a warning so we can go outside. And wow, what is your diet? Have you heard of dark green veggies?

have you heard of this?

I care about Hillarys tax returns ... she posted 31 of them. I care about Trumps tax returns, he refuses to post ONE of them.

eat some greens out of Trumps crap pile and get back with me when he matches Clinton.

Still don't give a shit. I'm not voting for Trump, but it's because of his policies.

what policies ?

:laugh2::lmao:

Adolfi Trump supporters will never answer that simple question.

I answered, I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about Democrat tax returns either. I support Presidents for their policies, which is why I oppose Hillary and Trump. Nothing on their tax return would change that either way

No, you don't give a shit what Trump's tax returns show. If you did, you would give a shit about Democrat tax cheats and you don't. That tax returns aren't important to you his directly about this conversation, it's only a gotcha standard you have. Since you don't care about tax returns, you don't get to ride on a high horse as if you do

Who says about cheating? To answer that question...... Trump is hiding something. Hillary will bring this up again and again.
All presidential candidates released their tax returns except your cult leader Trump. Why are you making excuses?
BTW I do care about tax returns just like the rest of non trump supporters.

have you heard of this?

what policies ?

:laugh2::lmao:

Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

Why I want to see Trumps tax returns

BECAUSE THE SOB IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF MY COUNTRY AND I DESERVE TO SEE THEM.

The End.

BECAUSE THE SOB IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF MY COUNTRY AND I DESERVE TO SEE THEM.

The End.

:lmao:

You don't give a shit what they say, nothing either way would affect your vote. And wow, what a hypocrite over Obama providing documents for his grades and birth certificate you are.

I think Obama was born in Hawaii, don't deflect. But you didn't think he needed to produce shit. Be honest

The End.

:lmao:

You don't give a shit what they say, nothing either way would affect your vote. And wow, what a hypocrite over Obama providing documents for his grades and birth certificate you are.

I think Obama was born in Hawaii, don't deflect. But you didn't think he needed to produce shit. Be honest

I might write in Rhett Butler again for all you know ... I have yet to vote for a candidate on either side THIS CENTURY.

SO BITE ME.

HRC released 33 years of returns.
Where is Donald’s tax return?

I answered, I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about Democrat tax returns either. I support Presidents for their policies, which is why I oppose Hillary and Trump. Nothing on their tax return would change that either way

Considering also that he continually tries to sell himself as some biz whiz, even going so far as to justify his run with the phrase "I'm really rich". Talk is cheap though -- tax returns would actually demonstrate BOTH whether he's "really rich" AND whether he's a biz whiz, or just an empty suit full of bear whiz.

You can spew all the bullshit you like but without backing it up it simply remains bullshit. Like that Pee Wee Herman I put on Ignore who goes la la la every time I call him out to prove his point; he can't do it. Same thing with Rump I ween.

I don't really care whether he releases them or not but just as an observation of psychology there are only two conceivable reasons Rump would withhold his taxes;

ONE, he's afraid the public will find out he pays no taxes ----
or TWO, he's afraid the public will find out he's not anywhere near the businessman or as "really rich" as the fantasy he likes to sell to everybody including himself in his hopeless Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Deep down somewhere he knows it's bullshit.

Since he clearly has no filter about looking like a dick, even revels in it, and has by the same quotation reveled in his own elitism, we can eliminate reason number one. Do the math.

Does he have to release them? Nope. But not doing so says something. And it says that because of the hole he's put himself in, so ---- that's his choice.

from day 1 Donnie made his campaign about money .. self funding yada yada yada

so show me the money ... tax returns Mr Big Shot, tax returns.

There's a big difference Kaz. Trump is charging his jet fuel, food, water bottles etc. and who knows what else......... To campaign donors account. At the same he is almighty saying ....................... He is funding his own campaign.

So there are two issues here, and they are being blended. Not by you, the discussion:

1) He is broke

2) He is taking donor money after saying he won't be beholden to anyone.

#1 is stupid, #2 is a legit question and I'd like to see him answer it. No one gives money and expects nothing in return. He seems to be lying

I can only agree that he is a lying genius.

A lot of people are starting to ask the question. That his campaign fund is out is irrelevant since he can fill it with a click of a mouse button. But why he keep saying he's the only candidate not beholden to anyone then he wants to get as much outside money as he can is totally a legit question that deserves an answer
Trump's problem will be getting his message out. So far he has depended on the media and he has worked well for him. As the election nears, the gigantic democratic campaign chest and the superpac money will make Trump's campaign look like third party run.

If Trump is not able to gather strong support of Republican establishment, then it's going to be a Clinton landslide in the fall.

I have to disagree a little. Trump's campaign throughout the primary was based on "I'm going to say something even more offensive and over the top than I said yesterday." That worked in a hostile takeover of the gop in which a plurality of 13 million voted for him, which some decent percentage being people who had never before voted in a gop (or any) primary.

His primary election campaign strategy of upping the daily upping of offensive speech doesn't seem to be working in the general - calling an Indiana born judge a Mexican, calling Obama a muslim terrorist, saying gay clubbers need to be armed at 2am and doubling (or quadruppeling) down on a muslim ban, with absolute no policy details for fixing trade, incomes, natl security, and absolutely no discernible interest in developing the knowledge to vet and understand such policy, doesn't seem to be working.

The MSM media will give two, and only two, forms of attention. 1. They will continue to report GLEEFULLY Trump's daily outrage - it's hugely entertaining to see Pochohantas rake him across coals with actual policy and call him all kinds of childish names, and see him respond with total ignorance and his own childish name calling. (I have to say she does seem to have better words in terms of size of vocabulary) Trump is alienating a supermajority with this strategy.

2. If a campaign puts out it's daily or weekly talking point(s), and the candidate makes an appearance somewhere and gives a stump speech emphasizing the talking points, the MSM will give a short, basically dumbed down, shout out. The problem with this media attention is that it really doesn't convey any message. The candidate still has to run some paid for media ads telling people how he/she is going to fix something. Donald's going to have trouble paying for this.
One of Trump's biggest problems this fall is going to be the lack of local organization and support from the Republican establishment. He's going to need a lot of committed republican congressmen, mayors, governors, and local dignitaries willing to stand on a platform and campaign for him, secure endorsements from local media, civic organizations, unions, and local leaders. I don't see that happening. The Republican leadership is far more concerned with electing a Republican congress than Trump.

Last edited:

Considering also that he continually tries to sell himself as some biz whiz, even going so far as to justify his run with the phrase "I'm really rich". Talk is cheap though -- tax returns would actually demonstrate BOTH whether he's "really rich" AND whether he's a biz whiz, or just an empty suit full of bear whiz.

You can spew all the bullshit you like but without backing it up it simply remains bullshit. Like that Pee Wee Herman I put on Ignore who goes la la la every time I call him out to prove his point; he can't do it. Same thing with Rump I ween.

I don't really care whether he releases them or not but just as an observation of psychology there are only two conceivable reasons Rump would withhold his taxes;

or TWO, he's afraid the public will find out he's not anywhere near the businessman or as "really rich" as the fantasy he likes to sell to everybody including himself in his hopeless Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Deep down somewhere he knows it's bullshit.

Since he clearly has no filter about looking like a dick, even revels in it, and has by the same quotation reveled in his own elitism, we can eliminate reason number one. Do the math.

Does he have to release them? Nope. But not doing so says something. And it says that because of the hole he's put himself in, so ---- that's his choice.
There was a huge amount of research done during the primaries exposing Trump's image as a master negotiator and businessman that was never used. It will certainly be used by the Clinton campaign and the super pacs in the general election.

pays for his business ventures then pays himself ..

gives new meaning to "fund raiser" ...

20% of Donald Trump’s campaign spending goes to Trump businesses, filing says

his campaign may be running short of funds but he isn't ..

Trump is broke. He only has 1.2 million in campaign cash left.
Trump's Dead Broke Campaign has Been Paying Trump's Companies (and Trump's Family) a Lot of Money | RedState
Donald Trump’s Gold Plated Con Just Got Hillary Clinton Elected

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

There was a huge amount of research done during the primaries exposing Trump's image as a master negotiator and businessman that was never used. It will certainly be used by the Clinton campaign and the super pacs in the general election.

Without a doubt --- in this sort of thing timing versus momentum is crucial. It's most effective when it's brought out at the right time, one of the art forms of the science of persuasion. Which will be ironic since the art of persuasion is what Rump lives on, except that he's all emotional blusterfluff and no finesse, so he has no patience for the timing thing. So in essence they will beat him at his own game.

That is, if he leaves anything to beat after beating himself.

It's nothing but another one of his scams. Only this one is on the American public.

He's taking donations from people and then turning around and putting that money in his own private bank accounts.

I'm so shocked that people don't see what he's doing. Or what he will do to America.

Without a doubt --- in this sort of thing timing versus momentum is crucial. It's most effective when it's brought out at the right time, one of the art forms of the science of persuasion. Which will be ironic since the art of persuasion is what Rump lives on, except that he's all emotional blusterfluff and no finesse, so he has no patience for the timing thing. So in essence they will beat him at his own game.

That is, if he leaves anything to beat after beating himself.

Beating yourself is you demanding I (and others) back up any statement you want us to with links while you completely ignore questions that are posed to you. I'm not going to agree to that no matter how big a tantrum you have. You want me to take questions, you take questions. Period

Trump Paying Himself < Saudi Arabia-Bahrain-Kuwait Paying hiLIARy

Just sayin;.

It's nothing but another one of his scams. Only this one is on the American public.

He's taking donations from people and then turning around and putting that money in his own private bank accounts.

I'm so shocked that people don't see what he's doing. Or what he will do to America.
he is simply reimbursing himself for out of pocket campaign expenses.

Do you truly think his campaign staff would be foolish enough to allow him to actually profit on his campaign? Really. Put aside your childish biases and hatred for his success. Just look at it logically. Does he truly need that money so bad that he would allow the public to know that he is making a profit on his campaign.

The fact that you, or anyone for that matter would believe that he would do such a thing in broad daylight pretty much is the most ludicrous thing I have heard in a while.

Do you truly think his campaign staff would be foolish enough to allow him to actually profit on his campaign? Really. Put aside your childish biases and hatred for his success. Just look at it logically. Does he truly need that money so bad that he would allow the public to know that he is making a profit on his campaign.

The fact that you, or anyone for that matter would believe that he would do such a thing in broad daylight pretty much is the most ludicrous thing I have heard in a while.
There is nothing illegal about spending campaign funds at businesses you own, provided those campaign expenses are ligament. If those expense are exaggerated to drain off campaign funds, then he could be in violation of campaign finance laws. However, Trump has been dodging the IRS for years, so he probably has this covered.

Sure what he is doing is legal.

However, he could use other business for those services.

It wouldn't look as if he's scamming Americans if he didn't use his own companies. Especially when millions of dollars are spent in his own companies.

It reminds me of what cheney did with haliburton. When cheney took office as VP, haliburton was in a lot of financial trouble. That ended quickly in the bush boy years. Thanks to the bush boy's wars and our tax dollars.

It's just another example of republicans taking money from people and shoving it in their own pockets.

It's another example of how he's "self financing." Using other people's money. LOL.

Forum List

Back