🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie paying himself to campaign ..

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back. He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

HRC released 33 years of returns.
Where is Donald’s tax return?

Adolfi Trump supporters will never answer that simple question.

I answered, I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about Democrat tax returns either. I support Presidents for their policies, which is why I oppose Hillary and Trump. Nothing on their tax return would change that either way

Don't give a shit.......... Is not an answer but pure deflection.

You may want to buy a dictionary, that isn't what "deflection" means. I'd have had to raise another topic to do that. Not caring isn't raising another topic. You don't care about tax returns either. You just want democrats to pour through them for talking point attacks.

As I said, I don't give a shit about Hillary's returns either. Though it was funny what skin flints Obama, Moochell and Biden turned out to be. But only for comedic value, made no difference as to my opinion of them

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

Don't give a shit. It is funny though how you're happy Hillary released her taxes while unconcerned how she turned a few thousand into six figures without triggering a tax event. You'd be OK with what's in Donald's taxes as long as he releases them, right?

:lmao:

I crack myself up ...

I think her Foundations should disqualify anyone unless Trump was running (or Joe the Plumber or Sarah Palin or someone like crazy) but I'm not sure what you're referring to in her personal income.

White Water. She turned something like $5K into six figures and never declared it on her income tax return
You were alive back then? (-: And the Clintons actually lost money. That was back when the gop was actually better at graft than the dems.

Now see charwin95, THAT is deflection. Nice job bendog, appreciate the demonstration

Don't give a shit. It is funny though how you're happy Hillary released her taxes while unconcerned how she turned a few thousand into six figures without triggering a tax event. You'd be OK with what's in Donald's taxes as long as he releases them, right?

I crack myself up ...

I think her Foundations should disqualify anyone unless Trump was running (or Joe the Plumber or Sarah Palin or someone like crazy) but I'm not sure what you're referring to in her personal income.

White Water. She turned something like $5K into six figures and never declared it on her income tax return
You were alive back then? (-: And the Clintons actually lost money. That was back when the gop was actually better at graft than the dems.

Now see charwin95, THAT is deflection. Nice job bendog, appreciate the demonstration
Huh? I never denied the Clintons were crooked. But white water just made fools of the gop. Trump reminds me more of the the Duke and King in Huck Finn. His cons are obvious.

I crack myself up ...

Huh? I never denied the Clintons were crooked. But white water just made fools of the gop. Trump reminds me more of the the Duke and King in Huck Finn. His cons are obvious.

White Water made fools of the ... GOP? Dude, you're supposed to sip the kool-aid, not swim in it ...

White Water made fools of the ... GOP? Dude, you're supposed to sip the kool-aid, not swim in it ...
they got NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING on the Clintons. And the Clintons actually LOST money on the deal. LOL

HRC released 33 years of returns. Where is Donald’s tax return?

It is so nice that HRC released her tax returns. Good for her. You completely ignore, however, that doing so is voluntary, and Liberals are not entitled to those personal records.

Tell you what, you get Barry to release all of his personal documents that he sealed, right before he vowed to have the most transparent administration evuh, and Trump might consider it.

Get Barry to comply with the 70% of FOIA requests he violated (broke the law) by refusing to turn over documents, and Trump might consider it.

In the last Presidential election Harry Reid abused his power as Senator by attacking a US citizen from the floor of the Senate AND knowingly broke the law by telling lies about Romney's tax returns. After the election he was asked why / how could he justify telling those lies that DID hurt Romney's campaign. Reid simply replied, "It worked, didn't it?!"

So in regards to your and your liberal compatriots muling about tax returns....

:fu:

Oh Noes!!! They're still talking about Rump!! Change the subject to O'bama, STAT!! :ack-1:

Oh Noes!!! They're still talking about Rump!! Change the subject to O'bama, STAT!! :ack-1:
B...b...b...but Buuuusssshhhhhhh! At least Trump and Hillary are relevant / current instead of a President who hasn't been in office in about a decade. :p

HRC released 33 years of returns. Where is Donald’s tax return?

It is so nice that HRC released her tax returns. Good for her. You completely ignore, however, that doing so is voluntary, and Liberals are not entitled to those personal records.

Tell you what, you get Barry to release all of his personal documents that he sealed, right before he vowed to have the most transparent administration evuh, and Trump might consider it.

Get Barry to comply with the 70% of FOIA requests he violated (broke the law) by refusing to turn over documents, and Trump might consider it.

In the last Presidential election Harry Reid abused his power as Senator by attacking a US citizen from the floor of the Senate AND knowingly broke the law by telling lies about Romney's tax returns. After the election he was asked why / how could he justify telling those lies that DID hurt Romney's campaign. Reid simply replied, "It worked, didn't it?!"

So in regards to your and your liberal compatriots muling about tax returns....

People with nothing to hide…hide nothing.

What is donald hiding?

Where is the Tax Return?

george-romney-quote-anyone-not-showing-tax-returns-is-hiding-something.jpg

B...b...b...but Buuuusssshhhhhhh! At least Trump and Hillary are relevant / current instead of a President who hasn't been in office in about a decade. :p

---- which is yet another person nobody brought up, does not appear in the title, and is not part of this topic at all.

This continues to sail blissfully over your pointy little head, doesn't it?

You mean "your". You just said "When you are slogan is".

c17.jpg

pffft You got me…

She's exactly right though. How hard is it to figure out how apostrophes work?? :banghead:

Speaking of which, have you figured out quote marks yet? You were really struggling with that. Last I saw you thought you quote paraphrases and lack of quote marks means it's a verbatim quote. It was pretty funny, really, I hope you haven't figured it out yet ...

Bullshit. I've never said any such thing in my life. Quote me.

And by the way, on the new avi ---- nice crack. I see you're still torn.

Of course you did, you kept quoting paraphrases and when I paraphrase without quote marks you want me to show you those exact words. No long term memory must really suck. Well, other than that your lack of memory is conveniently selective ...

So you can't quote it.

Guess what that means.

Yes, you never did grasp the relevance of your hypocritical arguments where you attack Republicans for things you're fine with Democrats doing.

Once again --- quote that too.

Guess what that also means.

See a pattern yet?

I used to play this game with my brother WHEN I WAS 6 YEARS OLD. If you don't show me what I have no right to see then I will make shite up. Then I grew up and learned to ignore immature people like this. It's the same thing, in a way, as when dumbmass liberals call you a 'Racist'. So many people, despite knowing it's not true, lose their minds. I have just learned to ignore them.

pays for his business ventures then pays himself ..

gives new meaning to "fund raiser" ...

20% of Donald Trump’s campaign spending goes to Trump businesses, filing says

his campaign may be running short of funds but he isn't ..
Using Trump businesses to provide services to his campaign is probably not illegal. However, it's not politically a smart move.

Trump will never come close to raising the kind of money the Democrats are raising for Hillary. This will prove disastrous for Trump as the election nears.

I used to play this game with my brother WHEN I WAS 6 YEARS OLD. If you don't show me what I have no right to see then I will make shite up. Then I grew up and learned to ignore immature people like this. It's the same thing, in a way, as when dumbmass liberals call you a 'Racist'. So many people, despite knowing it's not true, lose their minds. I have just learned to ignore them.

6a00d834516e6369e201156f20e777970c-800wi

We're not interested in how you spent last summer, Sparkles. Have you bothered to address the actual topic here at all? Even once? Because so far I got Clinton, O'bama, Reid, Donner, Blitzen, some guy named Baird, some guy named "Rangle", and more recently, Boooooosh, racists, and your brother. None of which are anywhere near the topic here.

Wassup? You find the actual topic inconvenient? Or are you just too dim to follow what it is?

Trump will never come close to raising the kind of money the Democrats are raising for Hillary. This will prove disastrous for Trump as the election nears.
Of course not. Hillary is a PROFESSIONAL political 'ho'. She has been selling herself, and anything else she can get away with selling, for decades.

We're not interested in how you spent last summer, Sparkles. Have you bothered to address the actual topic here at all? Even once? Because so far I got Clinton, O'bama, Reid, Donner, Blitzen, some guy named Baird, some guy named "Rangle", and more recently, Boooooosh, racists, and your brother. None of which are anywhere near the topic here.
Just demonstrating what a liberal is like on any given thread every day, especially on one the Libs find threatening or negative to Liberals / Obama. By your response, it worked.

c17.jpg

pffft You got me…

She's exactly right though. How hard is it to figure out how apostrophes work?? :banghead:

Speaking of which, have you figured out quote marks yet? You were really struggling with that. Last I saw you thought you quote paraphrases and lack of quote marks means it's a verbatim quote. It was pretty funny, really, I hope you haven't figured it out yet ...

Of course you did, you kept quoting paraphrases and when I paraphrase without quote marks you want me to show you those exact words. No long term memory must really suck. Well, other than that your lack of memory is conveniently selective ...

So you can't quote it.

Guess what that means.

Yes, you never did grasp the relevance of your hypocritical arguments where you attack Republicans for things you're fine with Democrats doing.

See a pattern yet?

LOL, you never answer questions, so your claim is that you can't? :lmao:

Of course you can't, at least you finally admitted it

So you can't quote it.

Guess what that means.

See a pattern yet?

LOL, you never answer questions, so your claim is that you can't? :lmao:

Of course you can't, at least you finally admitted it

Again -- strawman. What, did Mal-Wart have a sale on fallacies?

Just demonstrating what a liberal is like on any given thread every day, especially on one the Libs find threatening or negative to Liberals / Obama. By your response, it worked.

I'd say what your demonstrating is inability to handle the topic.

Forum List

Back