🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie paying himself to campaign ..

Trump has been lying about "self-funding" since the earliest days of the primary campaign. The media let it slide and gave that fact little coverage because the donations were from individuals and for relatively small amounts. The small amounts,however, added up to 7.5 million, and that was months ago. Coincidentally, the "small" donations are on par with what Trump has paid out to his own businesses. One might suspect that the donations collected from his web-site from individuals found a direct line of travel to his pockets.

HRC released 33 years of returns. Where is Donald’s tax return?

It is so nice that HRC released her tax returns. Good for her. You completely ignore, however, that doing so is voluntary, and Liberals are not entitled to those personal records.

Tell you what, you get Barry to release all of his personal documents that he sealed, right before he vowed to have the most transparent administration evuh, and Trump might consider it.

Get Barry to comply with the 70% of FOIA requests he violated (broke the law) by refusing to turn over documents, and Trump might consider it.

In the last Presidential election Harry Reid abused his power as Senator by attacking a US citizen from the floor of the Senate AND knowingly broke the law by telling lies about Romney's tax returns. After the election he was asked why / how could he justify telling those lies that DID hurt Romney's campaign. Reid simply replied, "It worked, didn't it?!"

So in regards to your and your liberal compatriots muling about tax returns....

:fu:

The only good thing is Trump has very little spending money.

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf

When I need more money in my checking account, I go online and transfer the money. Trump can't do that why? Obviously you people think you have something going here, but I can't figure out what ...

There's a big difference Kaz. Trump is charging his jet fuel, food, water bottles etc. and who knows what else......... To campaign donors account. At the same he is almighty saying ....................... He is funding his own campaign.

pQyyOLT.jpg

Can you make that say, "Make America Donate Again"?

It is so nice that HRC released her tax returns. Good for her. You completely ignore, however, that doing so is voluntary, and Liberals are not entitled to those personal records.

Tell you what, you get Barry to release all of his personal documents that he sealed, right before he vowed to have the most transparent administration evuh, and Trump might consider it.

Get Barry to comply with the 70% of FOIA requests he violated (broke the law) by refusing to turn over documents, and Trump might consider it.

In the last Presidential election Harry Reid abused his power as Senator by attacking a US citizen from the floor of the Senate AND knowingly broke the law by telling lies about Romney's tax returns. After the election he was asked why / how could he justify telling those lies that DID hurt Romney's campaign. Reid simply replied, "It worked, didn't it?!"

People with nothing to hide…hide nothing.

What is donald hiding?

Where is the Tax Return?

:fu:
He doesn't pay income tax, easy.

This is a man who claims that he is funding his campaign. In fact has merely loaned money to his campaign, and is collecting donations. Now, he's collecting a salary from those donations. You don't see anything a little dishonest about it all?

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back. He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

Oh noes! They're talking about Rump!! Change the subject!! :blowup:

See any "Hillary" in the title? Any "Daschle", "Rangle" [sic], "Donner", "Blitzen"?

Yes, you never did grasp the relevance of your hypocritical arguments where you attack Republicans for things you're fine with Democrats doing. It means it isn't really a standard for you, just an attack. It's complicated, you'd have to know calculus and theoretical statistics to understand it...

Start simple, learn to use quote marks. I like how the editor doesn't know how to write his own language, that always did crack me up. :lmao:

When you’re slogan is “I’m very rich”, that may make it hard to raise money from others. Just a thought.
You mean "your". You just said "When you are slogan is".

c17.jpg

pffft You got me…

She's exactly right though. How hard is it to figure out how apostrophes work?? :banghead:

Speaking of which, have you figured out quote marks yet? You were really struggling with that. Last I saw you thought you quote paraphrases and lack of quote marks means it's a verbatim quote. It was pretty funny, really, I hope you haven't figured it out yet ...

Bullshit. I've never said any such thing in my life. Quote me.

And by the way, on the new avi ---- nice crack. I see you're still torn.

Of course you did, you kept quoting paraphrases and when I paraphrase without quote marks you want me to show you those exact words. No long term memory must really suck. Well, other than that your lack of memory is conveniently selective ...

This is a man who claims that he is funding his campaign. In fact has merely loaned money to his campaign, and is collecting donations. Now, he's collecting a salary from those donations. You don't see anything a little dishonest about it all?

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back. He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

HRC released 33 years of returns.
Where is Donald’s tax return?

Don't give a shit. It is funny though how you're happy Hillary released her taxes while unconcerned how she turned a few thousand into six figures without triggering a tax event. You'd be OK with what's in Donald's taxes as long as he releases them, right?

:lmao:

I crack myself up ...

And this is relevant, because?

Because Trump is self funding.

lol
Yes and no. The media covers him and he draws huge crowds on the cheap. He will need to shell out ads to attack the Beast if she doesn't implode on her own and by then there'll be more fodder.

The left are too dumb to realize that he can just transfer the money in whenever he needs it. They're all like why isn't he flowing money in now! Takes me 5 minutes to sign into my account and transfer money. The left are just stupid as shit

Well, now is when he is going to have to write some big checks for the first time. We’ll see if he does it.

I agree. And if you focused on that instead of the silly Democrat point of his being "out of money" you'd have a legitimate issue. I want to know why he keeps saying he's the one candidate who won't be beholden to donors, and yet now he seems to be soliciting money. No money comes for free. Obvioulsy anyone giving him money expects something for it. After all the time in the campaign saying that, why does he now seem to want others to pay? What is his funding plan? He needs to stop bull shitting and lay it out. If you focused on facts instead of DNC talking points you'd draw a lot of support from people who aren't kool-aid dunking Democrats

And this is relevant, because?

lol
Yes and no. The media covers him and he draws huge crowds on the cheap. He will need to shell out ads to attack the Beast if she doesn't implode on her own and by then there'll be more fodder.

The left are too dumb to realize that he can just transfer the money in whenever he needs it. They're all like why isn't he flowing money in now! Takes me 5 minutes to sign into my account and transfer money. The left are just stupid as shit

Well, now is when he is going to have to write some big checks for the first time. We’ll see if he does it.

I agree. And if you focused on that instead of the silly Democrat point of his being "out of money" you'd have a legitimate issue. I want to know why he keeps saying he's the one candidate who won't be beholden to donors, and yet now he seems to be soliciting money. No money comes for free. Obvioulsy anyone giving him money expects something for it. After all the time in the campaign saying that, why does he now seem to want others to pay? What is his funding plan? He needs to stop bull shitting and lay it out. If you focused on facts instead of DNC talking points you'd draw a lot of support from people who aren't kool-aid dunking Democrats

And you probably think campaigns are about competing answers to the same question. Am I right?

The only good thing is Trump has very little spending money.

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf

When I need more money in my checking account, I go online and transfer the money. Trump can't do that why? Obviously you people think you have something going here, but I can't figure out what ...

There's a big difference Kaz. Trump is charging his jet fuel, food, water bottles etc. and who knows what else......... To campaign donors account. At the same he is almighty saying ....................... He is funding his own campaign.

So there are two issues here, and they are being blended. Not by you, the discussion:

1) He is broke

2) He is taking donor money after saying he won't be beholden to anyone.

#1 is stupid, #2 is a legit question and I'd like to see him answer it. No one gives money and expects nothing in return. He seems to be lying

People with nothing to hide…hide nothing.

I don't remember you saying this when....

Obama sealed all of his personal records....
Obama and Hillary modified the Benghazi CIA report 12 times...
Hillary lied about turning all of her e-mails over and attempted to delete what was on her server....
Obama and Lynch tried to / did alter the Orlando Terrorist' 911 transcripts....

:p

lol

And you probably think campaigns are about competing answers to the same question. Am I right?

I think campaigns are about manipulating the maximum number of stupid people with shallow, meaningless talking points.

The irony of your question though is you seem to be saying you are helping Democrats do that ...

This is actually a part of the entire democratic political strategy that they are going to use against Trump. They are going to take the info that they have gathered against Trump and seed it to allies in the media. Of course, these allies come of as objective journalist but in reality they are plants for the democratic party. The news stories, such as the one above, will then come off as natural instead of an artificial campaign tactic produced by the democratic party. It is rather ingenious because Hillary can then say nothing at all while her buddies in the media do all of her work for her. Isn't that clever?

Bullshit. How many times did he say he is rich and funding his own campaign.
MANY TIMES ......................
This just show you that Trumpo is lying again. Right between your eyes.

Forum List

Back