🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie paying himself to campaign ..

This is a man who claims that he is funding his campaign. In fact has merely loaned money to his campaign, and is collecting donations. Now, he's collecting a salary from those donations. You don't see anything a little dishonest about it all?

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back. He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

HRC released 33 years of returns.
Where is Donald’s tax return?

Adolfi Trump supporters will never answer that simple question.

Define normal.

There are very few business owners that patronize their competitors....like ever.
Really ?
What if the competitor makes a better product than you .

No business person ever thinks that...it might be true but they just don't say that a competitor is better than them.
Distinction without a difference.
You fail.

That made sense....NOT.
ignorant much?
Definition of distinction without a difference in English:
distinction without a difference
An artificially created distinction where no real difference exists.

Yes and no. The media covers him and he draws huge crowds on the cheap. He will need to shell out ads to attack the Beast if she doesn't implode on her own and by then there'll be more fodder.

The left are too dumb to realize that he can just transfer the money in whenever he needs it. They're all like why isn't he flowing money in now! Takes me 5 minutes to sign into my account and transfer money. The left are just stupid as shit

Well, now is when he is going to have to write some big checks for the first time. We’ll see if he does it.

I agree. And if you focused on that instead of the silly Democrat point of his being "out of money" you'd have a legitimate issue. I want to know why he keeps saying he's the one candidate who won't be beholden to donors, and yet now he seems to be soliciting money. No money comes for free. Obvioulsy anyone giving him money expects something for it. After all the time in the campaign saying that, why does he now seem to want others to pay? What is his funding plan? He needs to stop bull shitting and lay it out. If you focused on facts instead of DNC talking points you'd draw a lot of support from people who aren't kool-aid dunking Democrats

And you probably think campaigns are about competing answers to the same question. Am I right?

I think campaigns are about manipulating the maximum number of stupid people with shallow, meaningless talking points.

The irony of your question though is you seem to be saying you are helping Democrats do that ...

Liberals seem to understand. If you’re any indication, conserve-hate-ives do not.
Campaigns are not about what is more popular; answer A or answer B. It’s about the questions being asked. How can a supposed real estate tycoon be out of money? It is bewildering. Given his “the www is real” supporters, the question may as well be on quadratic formula equations. That Drumpf is out of money is shocking to his supporters as you guys have busily circled the wagons in the wake of this report, losing your campaign manager, his insane rant about Orlando etc…

If Hillary had a playbook for Donald and asked him to run some plays that provided her with optimum benefit, it would be his behavior in the last 2 weeks. The firing of his manager (45 days or so after he talked about how loyal he is to his staffers), the bizarre Orlando tweets and attacking a female Senator with “Pocahontas” references.

What you’re not hearing from either one is plans for debt reduction, plans for dealing with ISIS, plans for rebuilding roads and infrastructure, etc… It isn’t that nobody cares but that is what the election is about. Campaign season is about the big ideas and themes. Drumpf is being painted as being unfit for command and he is helping as much as he can. He’s also giving Clinton more ammo in the areas of being totally irresponsible, a “loose cannon”, and now…mounting dishonesty.

Call it what you want. Professional politics. Dirty Politics. Establishment taking advantage of a neophyte? It’s working. The name calling is not.

This is a man who claims that he is funding his campaign. In fact has merely loaned money to his campaign, and is collecting donations. Now, he's collecting a salary from those donations. You don't see anything a little dishonest about it all?

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back. He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

I answered, I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about Democrat tax returns either. I support Presidents for their policies, which is why I oppose Hillary and Trump. Nothing on their tax return would change that either way

Don't give a shit. It is funny though how you're happy Hillary released her taxes while unconcerned how she turned a few thousand into six figures without triggering a tax event. You'd be OK with what's in Donald's taxes as long as he releases them, right?

:lmao:

I crack myself up ...
You've the only one you crack up.

Don't give a shit. It is funny though how you're happy Hillary released her taxes while unconcerned how she turned a few thousand into six figures without triggering a tax event. You'd be OK with what's in Donald's taxes as long as he releases them, right?

I crack myself up ...

I think her Foundations should disqualify anyone unless Trump was running (or Joe the Plumber or Sarah Palin or someone like crazy) but I'm not sure what you're referring to in her personal income.

The only good thing is Trump has very little spending money.

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf

When I need more money in my checking account, I go online and transfer the money. Trump can't do that why? Obviously you people think you have something going here, but I can't figure out what ...

There's a big difference Kaz. Trump is charging his jet fuel, food, water bottles etc. and who knows what else......... To campaign donors account. At the same he is almighty saying ....................... He is funding his own campaign.

So there are two issues here, and they are being blended. Not by you, the discussion:

1) He is broke

2) He is taking donor money after saying he won't be beholden to anyone.

#1 is stupid, #2 is a legit question and I'd like to see him answer it. No one gives money and expects nothing in return. He seems to be lying

I can only agree that he is a lying genius.

The left are too dumb to realize that he can just transfer the money in whenever he needs it. They're all like why isn't he flowing money in now! Takes me 5 minutes to sign into my account and transfer money. The left are just stupid as shit

Well, now is when he is going to have to write some big checks for the first time. We’ll see if he does it.

I agree. And if you focused on that instead of the silly Democrat point of his being "out of money" you'd have a legitimate issue. I want to know why he keeps saying he's the one candidate who won't be beholden to donors, and yet now he seems to be soliciting money. No money comes for free. Obvioulsy anyone giving him money expects something for it. After all the time in the campaign saying that, why does he now seem to want others to pay? What is his funding plan? He needs to stop bull shitting and lay it out. If you focused on facts instead of DNC talking points you'd draw a lot of support from people who aren't kool-aid dunking Democrats

And you probably think campaigns are about competing answers to the same question. Am I right?

I think campaigns are about manipulating the maximum number of stupid people with shallow, meaningless talking points.

The irony of your question though is you seem to be saying you are helping Democrats do that ...

Liberals seem to understand. If you’re any indication, conserve-hate-ives do not.
Campaigns are not about what is more popular; answer A or answer B. It’s about the questions being asked. How can a supposed real estate tycoon be out of money? It is bewildering. Given his “the www is real” supporters, the question may as well be on quadratic formula equations. That Drumpf is out of money is shocking to his supporters as you guys have busily circled the wagons in the wake of this report, losing your campaign manager, his insane rant about Orlando etc…

If Hillary had a playbook for Donald and asked him to run some plays that provided her with optimum benefit, it would be his behavior in the last 2 weeks. The firing of his manager (45 days or so after he talked about how loyal he is to his staffers), the bizarre Orlando tweets and attacking a female Senator with “Pocahontas” references.

What you’re not hearing from either one is plans for debt reduction, plans for dealing with ISIS, plans for rebuilding roads and infrastructure, etc… It isn’t that nobody cares but that is what the election is about. Campaign season is about the big ideas and themes. Drumpf is being painted as being unfit for command and he is helping as much as he can. He’s also giving Clinton more ammo in the areas of being totally irresponsible, a “loose cannon”, and now…mounting dishonesty.

Call it what you want. Professional politics. Dirty Politics. Establishment taking advantage of a neophyte? It’s working. The name calling is not.

A liberal talking about conservatives being the ones with "hate" is classically funny. That you don't see how the left has perfected hate speech is hysterical.

I'm not sure how you think you made an insight to what I said when you said they aren't talking about the real issues in response to my saying they are focused on talking points. How do you think that was a contradiction?

And I asked you before how you know Trump's broke since everyone else think's he's a billionaire. Suppose you answer the question this time instead of running away

I crack myself up ...

I think her Foundations should disqualify anyone unless Trump was running (or Joe the Plumber or Sarah Palin or someone like crazy) but I'm not sure what you're referring to in her personal income.

White Water. She turned something like $5K into six figures and never declared it on her income tax return

I answered, I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about Democrat tax returns either. I support Presidents for their policies, which is why I oppose Hillary and Trump. Nothing on their tax return would change that either way

Don't give a shit.......... Is not an answer but pure deflection.

The only good thing is Trump has very little spending money.

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf

When I need more money in my checking account, I go online and transfer the money. Trump can't do that why? Obviously you people think you have something going here, but I can't figure out what ...

There's a big difference Kaz. Trump is charging his jet fuel, food, water bottles etc. and who knows what else......... To campaign donors account. At the same he is almighty saying ....................... He is funding his own campaign.

So there are two issues here, and they are being blended. Not by you, the discussion:

1) He is broke

2) He is taking donor money after saying he won't be beholden to anyone.

#1 is stupid, #2 is a legit question and I'd like to see him answer it. No one gives money and expects nothing in return. He seems to be lying

I can only agree that he is a lying genius.

A lot of people are starting to ask the question. That his campaign fund is out is irrelevant since he can fill it with a click of a mouse button. But why he keep saying he's the only candidate not beholden to anyone then he wants to get as much outside money as he can is totally a legit question that deserves an answer

A liberal talking about conservatives being the ones with "hate" is classically funny. That you don't see how the left has perfected hate speech is hysterical.

I'm not sure how you think you made an insight to what I said when you said they aren't talking about the real issues in response to my saying they are focused on talking points. How do you think that was a contradiction?

And I asked you before how you know Trump's broke since everyone else think's he's a billionaire. Suppose you answer the question this time instead of running away
Ohhhh no not the liberal hate speech ploy again!

I crack myself up ...

White Water. She turned something like $5K into six figures and never declared it on her income tax return
You were alive back then? (-: And the Clintons actually lost money. That was back when the gop was actually better at graft than the dems.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back