🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie paying himself to campaign ..

When you’re slogan is “I’m very rich”, that may make it hard to raise money from others. Just a thought.
You mean "your". You just said "When you are slogan is".

c17.jpg

pffft You got me…

She's exactly right though. How hard is it to figure out how apostrophes work?? :banghead:

And this is relevant, because?

Because he's a lying piece of shit playing his supporters for the rubes that they are.

This is another money-making scheme for Trump, he doesn't really want to be President.

So he pays his companies using his own money and this makes him money... how?

The liberal version of economics at use again.

Because he's not actually using his own money. He's using donations from others. And now that he's the nominee, RNC money will be used to repay the loans of his personal money he's made to his campaign, which he calls funding.

No politician uses their own money and they all use donations from others. What is your point.

When you’re slogan is “I’m very rich”, that may make it hard to raise money from others. Just a thought.

c17.jpg

pffft You got me…

She's exactly right though. How hard is it to figure out how apostrophes work?? :banghead:

Speaking of which, have you figured out quote marks yet? You were really struggling with that. Last I saw you thought you quote paraphrases and lack of quote marks means it's a verbatim quote. It was pretty funny, really, I hope you haven't figured it out yet ...

This is a man who claims that he is funding his campaign. In fact has merely loaned money to his campaign, and is collecting donations. Now, he's collecting a salary from those donations. You don't see anything a little dishonest about it all?

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back. He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

Oh noes! They're talking about Rump!! Change the subject!! :blowup:

See any "Hillary" in the title? Any "Daschle", "Rangle" [sic], "Donner", "Blitzen"?

Last edited:
ClcQJJfWQAA_kon.jpg:large

paid from campaign funds ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

c17.jpg

pffft You got me…

Speaking of which, have you figured out quote marks yet? You were really struggling with that. Last I saw you thought you quote paraphrases and lack of quote marks means it's a verbatim quote. It was pretty funny, really, I hope you haven't figured it out yet ...

Bullshit. I've never said any such thing in my life. Quote me.

And by the way, on the new avi ---- nice crack. I see you're still torn.

This is a man who claims that he is funding his campaign. In fact has merely loaned money to his campaign, and is collecting donations. Now, he's collecting a salary from those donations. You don't see anything a little dishonest about it all?

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back. He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

HRC released 33 years of returns.
Where is Donald’s tax return?

The report provided a number of rather shocking facts, including that his campaign raised just $3.1 million in May compared to Democratic rival Hillary Clinton’s $27 million.

In comparison, Mitt Romney’s campaign raised $86.5 million in May during the 2012 presidential race. And on Monday night alone, Clinton raised about $1.6 million at a celebrity-studded fundraiser in New York City.

Another eyebrow-raising tidbit: Of the $6.7 million the Trump campaign spent in May, nearly 20% went to Trump-owned businesses or family members.

SUCKERS !!!!

Liberal level of dumb...

And this is relevant, because?

Because Trump is self funding.

lol
Yes and no. The media covers him and he draws huge crowds on the cheap. He will need to shell out ads to attack the Beast if she doesn't implode on her own and by then there'll be more fodder.

The left are too dumb to realize that he can just transfer the money in whenever he needs it. They're all like why isn't he flowing money in now! Takes me 5 minutes to sign into my account and transfer money. The left are just stupid as shit

Well, now is when he is going to have to write some big checks for the first time. We’ll see if he does it.

I think Hillary paid herself 250K, which seems to stink because it's not like she isn't rich. But, generally candidates don't foot the bill personally for expenses like food, clothing, hair cuts, etc.

This story about Trump may have some importance. If he's asking some donor for a minimum check of a million dollars, is the donor wondering whether Donald will hold a presser in the Trump Towers and use his money to pay rent to himself for something he uses for free?

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back.

Money he borrowed? What are you talking about? Trump hasn't borrowed money for his campaign. He has loaned his campaign money, which he claims is funding his campaign. In reality, he is merely loaning his personal money up front, to collect the money back later on. The real people who are funding his campaign are donors and the RNC.

He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

However it's worked out specifically on paper, it all works out to the same end result. It's money in Trump's pockets. The point is that Trump's campaign is doing exactly what Trump has done his entire pathetic career. He's finding people to invest their own money, and then funneling that cash into his pockets through various means, while having minimal interest in actually utilizing those invested funds toward the end that was the investors (in this case, political donors) were sold.

No politician uses their own money and they all use donations from others. What is your point.

You're absolutely right. That's what every politician is doing. We can now disregard Trump's continual claims that he can't be bought because he's self funding his campaign.

Forum List

Back