🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie paying himself to campaign ..

Maybe this man actually goes to his own businesses to get services. When was the last time you ever seen the CEO of walmart buy anything from Kmart? I don't know of any business owner that shops at another business than his own so this may be normal behavior.
Define normal.

There are very few business owners that patronize their competitors....like ever.

Meanwhile the Hillary campaign is financed by middle east dictatorships that murder gays and massive corporations and big banks.
Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

Maybe this man actually goes to his own businesses to get services. When was the last time you ever seen the CEO of walmart buy anything from Kmart? I don't know of any business owner that shops at another business than his own so this may be normal behavior.
Define normal.

There are very few business owners that patronize their competitors....like ever.
Really ?
What if the competitor makes a better product than you .

Define normal.

So, the argument you’re making is that because rooms in the hotels with his names on them cost $800 a night or whatever, he should spend $800 a night instead of $79 at the LQ for his lower level staffers and $2-300 at the Embassy Suites for his upper level folks?

This is actually a part of the entire democratic political strategy that they are going to use against Trump. They are going to take the info that they have gathered against Trump and seed it to allies in the media. Of course, these allies come of as objective journalist but in reality they are plants for the democratic party. The news stories, such as the one above, will then come off as natural instead of an artificial campaign tactic produced by the democratic party. It is rather ingenious because Hillary can then say nothing at all while her buddies in the media do all of her work for her. Isn't that clever?

Define normal.

Really ?

No business person ever thinks that...it might be true but they just don't say that a competitor is better than them.

Define normal.

So, the argument you’re making is that because rooms in the hotels with his names on them cost $800 a night or whatever, he should spend $800 a night instead of $79 at the LQ for his lower level staffers and $2-300 at the Embassy Suites for his upper level folks?

How many other politicians stay at the LQ? The answer is none.

So he pays his companies using his own money and this makes him money... how?

The liberal version of economics at use again.
Amen. Liberals think we can save the economy by giving everyone food stamps and welfare.

Liberals are like a teenage girl in the mall with her daddy's credit card, they have no idea where the money comes from ...

Yet Drumpf is the one out of money….

I hope Obamacare covers burns.

Define normal.

Which is why I put “lower level staffers” in the sentence.

Define normal.

Really ?

No business person ever thinks that...it might be true but they just don't say that a competitor is better than them.
Distinction without a difference.
You fail.

Define normal.

Are you telling me that lower level staffers of the Clinton campaign stay in cheap hotels while Hillary stays in some ultra nice one. What a fucking bitch she is! Trump on the other hand treats all of his people nice.

Amen. Liberals think we can save the economy by giving everyone food stamps and welfare.

Liberals are like a teenage girl in the mall with her daddy's credit card, they have no idea where the money comes from ...

He is? Where do you get that Trump is broke?

Define normal.

Are you telling me that lower level staffers of the Clinton campaign stay in cheap hotels while Hillary stays in some ultra nice one. What a fucking bitch she is! Trump on the other hand treats all of his people nice.

And his campaign is flat broke…congratulations.

948b1dc968b3dbccbeb1a6da9e3a06bc.jpg

He is? Where do you get that Trump is broke?

A veronica mars kickstarter made more than his campaign did in May.

Forum List

Back