🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie paying himself to campaign ..

There are very few business owners that patronize their competitors....like ever.

So, the argument you’re making is that because rooms in the hotels with his names on them cost $800 a night or whatever, he should spend $800 a night instead of $79 at the LQ for his lower level staffers and $2-300 at the Embassy Suites for his upper level folks?

How many other politicians stay at the LQ? The answer is none.

Which is why I put “lower level staffers” in the sentence.

Are you telling me that lower level staffers of the Clinton campaign stay in cheap hotels while Hillary stays in some ultra nice one. What a fucking bitch she is! Trump on the other hand treats all of his people nice.

And his campaign is flat broke…congratulations.

948b1dc968b3dbccbeb1a6da9e3a06bc.jpg

And as I asked before and you evaded, so what conclusion do you draw from that? Democrat ...

So he pays his companies using his own money and this makes him money... how?

The liberal version of economics at use again.
Amen. Liberals think we can save the economy by giving everyone food stamps and welfare.

Liberals are like a teenage girl in the mall with her daddy's credit card, they have no idea where the money comes from ...

Yet Drumpf is the one out of money….

I hope Obamacare covers burns.

He is? Where do you get that Trump is broke?

A veronica mars kickstarter made more than his campaign did in May.

What does that have to do with your claim Trump is broke? Everyone else thinks he's still a Billionaire, how do you know he's not?

Maybe this man actually goes to his own businesses to get services. When was the last time you ever seen the CEO of walmart buy anything from Kmart? I don't know of any business owner that shops at another business than his own so this may be normal behavior.
Define normal.

There are very few business owners that patronize their competitors....like ever.
Really ?
What if the competitor makes a better product than you .

No business person ever thinks that...it might be true but they just don't say that a competitor is better than them.
Distinction without a difference.
You fail.

That made sense....NOT.

If Trump were self funding and he's really worth 10 billion,

he'd put 1 billion into his campaign, a mere 10% of his worth, and stop the fundraising and get on with campaigning.

And this is relevant, because?

Because Trump is self funding.

lol
Yes and no. The media covers him and he draws huge crowds on the cheap. He will need to shell out ads to attack the Beast if she doesn't implode on her own and by then there'll be more fodder.

The left are too dumb to realize that he can just transfer the money in whenever he needs it. They're all like why isn't he flowing money in now! Takes me 5 minutes to sign into my account and transfer money. The left are just stupid as shit

This is a man who claims that he is funding his campaign. In fact has merely loaned money to his campaign, and is collecting donations. Now, he's collecting a salary from those donations. You don't see anything a little dishonest about it all?

So Buffett and Gates are allowed to hire accountants to minimize taxes, but not Trump, got it. Democrats are so stupid, how do you dress yourselves?

This is a man who claims that he is funding his campaign. In fact has merely loaned money to his campaign, and is collecting donations. Now, he's collecting a salary from those donations. You don't see anything a little dishonest about it all?

Trumpbots find fault with Donnie?

good one ! :lmao:

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back. He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

speaking of planes ..for a billionaire, Donnie has an old fleet of birds.
He should start going all over the world scamming people on Global Warming, collecting money for that, then he will have enough of other people's money to buy a new shiny plane like Al Gore. :p

The donations actually cover the money he has borrowed so he isn't actually profiting from this because he has to pay that money back. He may not actually be collecting a salary because he may not be involved in the day to day operations of those places.

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

I hate to say this but this could actually be considered quite illegal.

Why? It's completely common in business. I loaned my own company hundreds of thousands to get it started. Took me years to pay myself back. Why can't he loan his campaign money?

he's not loaning himself squat ... he's paying for his damn golf courses and cafe etc ... read the report.

geeeeeeeeeezzzzeeee

And this is relevant, because?

Because he's a lying piece of shit playing his supporters for the rubes that they are.

This is another money-making scheme for Trump, he doesn't really want to be President.

So he pays his companies using his own money and this makes him money... how?

The liberal version of economics at use again.

Because he's not actually using his own money. He's using donations from others. And now that he's the nominee, RNC money will be used to repay the loans of his personal money he's made to his campaign, which he calls funding.

Why? It's completely common in business. I loaned my own company hundreds of thousands to get it started. Took me years to pay myself back. Why can't he loan his campaign money?

That is why I said it COULD be. You are right about the loaning money and stuff but if he actually collects the profit then he may be doing something dishonest. The other possibility is that the money he collects might be being put back into the campaign. He did say he was self-funding it?

he's not loaning himself squat ... he's paying for his damn golf courses and cafe etc ... read the report.

geeeeeeeeeezzzzeeee

When you develop a standard that you apply to Democrats too, let me know

Forum List

Back