🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie paying himself to campaign ..

The only good thing is Trump has very little spending money.

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf
Which of those are Trump companies?

I see National Car Rental. I see Southwest Airlines. I see Staples. Nothing out of the ordinary.

So which ones are Trump's?
The ones that are preparing to file for bankruptcy

BA DUM TSSSS

Wow, turns out you are a Hillary supporter, you so had me fooled! :lmao:
You didn't like my joke Cruzbot?

I liked how I kept saying you're full of shit, you don't support Trump, you're a Clintonista, and you kept denying it

I don't get why this is necessarily a bad thing. Why would anyone patronize their competitors instead of their own? Why would Trump stay at a Hilton in New York for example?

20% of Donald Trump’s campaign spending goes to Trump businesses, filing says

1zzmhx0.jpg

As it goes on, Clinton just keeps getting cleaner, Drumpf just keeps on getting dirtier.

The only good thing is Trump has very little spending money.

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf

I see National Car Rental. I see Southwest Airlines. I see Staples. Nothing out of the ordinary.

BA DUM TSSSS

I liked how I kept saying you're full of shit, you don't support Trump, you're a Clintonista, and you kept denying it
Fact: Cruz is a crazy ideologue and religious fanatic
Fact: Trump polled way better against Hillary than Lyin' Ted

You are the one who wanted Hillary to have an easier route to the White House. Oops fact again.

Yup....and Hillary is still taking millions from nations supporting terrorism, mutilating female genitalia, and murdering gays....she took millions from a foreign man she protected from being punished for violating the US sanctions on Iran while Sect of state....the Clintons are still using the Clinton Foundation as their personal Slush Fund...

here Gomer ... The Clinton Foundation audited financial statements from 1998 ..

Audited Financial Statements & IRS Form 990s
2014 | 2013 | 2013 amended | 2012 | 2012 amended | 2011 | 2011 amended | 2010 | 2010 amended | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998

where in hell are Trumps statements?

Last edited:
I found Eric Trump also received campaign money.

Page 1307 of the OP document, Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing received $1287.02 for catering. Same page, same company received $2650.66 for catering.
Shit! That must seem like gobs of money when you're on the public dole.

And this is relevant, because?

Because he's a lying piece of shit playing his supporters for the rubes that they are.

This is another money-making scheme for Trump, he doesn't really want to be President.

So he pays his companies using his own money and this makes him money... how?

The liberal version of economics at use again.

It's only fitting, since the Liberals' candidate is a money-obsessed political campaign contribution / donation whore, that Liberals are so focused on how much money candidates have rather than competence, integrity, honesty, patriotism, etc.... Maybe that's because their candidate has none of that.

I see post 5 sailed right over your head like a plane that still flies.

BA DUM TSSSS

Fact: Cruz is a crazy ideologue and religious fanatic
Fact: Trump polled way better against Hillary than Lyin' Ted

You are the one who wanted Hillary to have an easier route to the White House. Oops fact again.

Um ... OK?

Meanwhile the Hillary campaign is financed by middle east dictatorships that murder gays and massive corporations and big banks.

So he pays his companies using his own money and this makes him money... how?

The liberal version of economics at use again.
Amen. Liberals think we can save the economy by giving everyone food stamps and welfare.

Liberals are like a teenage girl in the mall with her daddy's credit card, they have no idea where the money comes from ...

Maybe this man actually goes to his own businesses to get services. When was the last time you ever seen the CEO of walmart buy anything from Kmart? I don't know of any business owner that shops at another business than his own so this may be normal behavior.

Forum List

Back