🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donnie paying himself to campaign ..

Speaking of which, have you figured out quote marks yet? You were really struggling with that. Last I saw you thought you quote paraphrases and lack of quote marks means it's a verbatim quote. It was pretty funny, really, I hope you haven't figured it out yet ...

Bullshit. I've never said any such thing in my life. Quote me.

And by the way, on the new avi ---- nice crack. I see you're still torn.

Of course you did, you kept quoting paraphrases and when I paraphrase without quote marks you want me to show you those exact words. No long term memory must really suck. Well, other than that your lack of memory is conveniently selective ...

So you can't quote it.

Guess what that means.

Yes, you never did grasp the relevance of your hypocritical arguments where you attack Republicans for things you're fine with Democrats doing.

Once again --- quote that too.

Guess what that also means.

See a pattern yet?

LOL, you never answer questions, so your claim is that you can't? :lmao:

Of course you can't, at least you finally admitted it

Again -- strawman. What, did Mal-Wart have a sale on fallacies?

We have this discussion all the time, you don't answer questions. You have clarified now that's because you can't. That's why you don't. I got it

Bullshit. I've never said any such thing in my life. Quote me.

And by the way, on the new avi ---- nice crack. I see you're still torn.

Of course you did, you kept quoting paraphrases and when I paraphrase without quote marks you want me to show you those exact words. No long term memory must really suck. Well, other than that your lack of memory is conveniently selective ...

So you can't quote it.

Guess what that means.

Yes, you never did grasp the relevance of your hypocritical arguments where you attack Republicans for things you're fine with Democrats doing.

See a pattern yet?

We have this discussion all the time, you don't answer questions. You have clarified now that's because you can't. That's why you don't. I got it

Yes we sure do. And as usual and as always *I* ask the questions, and *you* fail to answer them. And we all know going in that you're going to fail. And you do. And then we do it all over again, never expecting different results.

:dig:

pays for his business ventures then pays himself ..

gives new meaning to "fund raiser" ...

20% of Donald Trump’s campaign spending goes to Trump businesses, filing says

his campaign may be running short of funds but he isn't ..
Using Trump businesses to provide services to his campaign is probably not illegal. However, it's not politically a smart move.

Trump will never come close to raising the kind of money the Democrats are raising for Hillary. This will prove disastrous for Trump as the election nears.
That's the thing. If donors see Donald using his campaign to purchase stuff from Trump companies with their money, you'd think the disillusionment with him as a candidate would increase.

Not that Hillary didn't sell access to the SoS office. But that doesn't seem to influence big money dem donors. Bernie donors ... probably.

So you can't quote it.

Guess what that means.

See a pattern yet?

Yes we sure do. And as usual and as always *I* ask the questions, and *you* fail to answer them. And we all know going in that you're going to fail. And you do. And then we do it all over again, never expecting different results.

I've told you a long time that I'm not answering your questions since you don't answer mine. What's new is you just admitted you don't answer them because you can't. That's your standard, if you don't answer questions, that's the reason. It resolves the question, why are you still digging?

The only good thing is Trump has very little spending money.

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf

When I need more money in my checking account, I go online and transfer the money. Trump can't do that why? Obviously you people think you have something going here, but I can't figure out what ...

There's a big difference Kaz. Trump is charging his jet fuel, food, water bottles etc. and who knows what else......... To campaign donors account. At the same he is almighty saying ....................... He is funding his own campaign.

So there are two issues here, and they are being blended. Not by you, the discussion:

1) He is broke

2) He is taking donor money after saying he won't be beholden to anyone.

#1 is stupid, #2 is a legit question and I'd like to see him answer it. No one gives money and expects nothing in return. He seems to be lying

I can only agree that he is a lying genius.

A lot of people are starting to ask the question. That his campaign fund is out is irrelevant since he can fill it with a click of a mouse button. But why he keep saying he's the only candidate not beholden to anyone then he wants to get as much outside money as he can is totally a legit question that deserves an answer
Trump's problem will be getting his message out. So far he has depended on the media and it has worked well for him. As the election nears, the gigantic democratic campaign chest and the superpac money will make Trump's campaign look like a third party run.

If Trump is not able to gather strong support of Republican establishment, then it's going to be a Clinton landslide in the fall.

Last edited:
So you can't quote it.

Guess what that means.

See a pattern yet?

I've told you a long time that I'm not answering your questions since you don't answer mine. What's new is you just admitted you don't answer them because you can't. That's your standard, if you don't answer questions, that's the reason. It resolves the question, why are you still digging?

Sigh....

55837788.jpg

What are you, seven?
Grow the fuck up, Peewee.

Trumpbots STFU and donate your $, Master needs to pay for some new greens on his golf course.

And yet when Democrat politicians like Daschle, Rangle, Baird, Hillary and others commit actual tax fraud, that they are OK with ...

HRC released 33 years of returns.
Where is Donald’s tax return?

Adolfi Trump supporters will never answer that simple question.

I answered, I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about Democrat tax returns either. I support Presidents for their policies, which is why I oppose Hillary and Trump. Nothing on their tax return would change that either way

Don't give a shit.......... Is not an answer but pure deflection.

You may want to buy a dictionary, that isn't what "deflection" means. I'd have had to raise another topic to do that. Not caring isn't raising another topic. You don't care about tax returns either. You just want democrats to pour through them for talking point attacks.

As I said, I don't give a shit about Hillary's returns either. Though it was funny what skin flints Obama, Moochell and Biden turned out to be. But only for comedic value, made no difference as to my opinion of them

What is Obama, Biden and Michele has anything to do with Trump crapolla?

Of course you don't care about trump tax returns but American tax payers that pays their taxes wants to know what fraudulent business he is been hiding after all these years. Considering he is running for president not applying for apprentice job. Is that clear enough?

When I need more money in my checking account, I go online and transfer the money. Trump can't do that why? Obviously you people think you have something going here, but I can't figure out what ...

There's a big difference Kaz. Trump is charging his jet fuel, food, water bottles etc. and who knows what else......... To campaign donors account. At the same he is almighty saying ....................... He is funding his own campaign.

So there are two issues here, and they are being blended. Not by you, the discussion:

1) He is broke

2) He is taking donor money after saying he won't be beholden to anyone.

#1 is stupid, #2 is a legit question and I'd like to see him answer it. No one gives money and expects nothing in return. He seems to be lying

I can only agree that he is a lying genius.

A lot of people are starting to ask the question. That his campaign fund is out is irrelevant since he can fill it with a click of a mouse button. But why he keep saying he's the only candidate not beholden to anyone then he wants to get as much outside money as he can is totally a legit question that deserves an answer
Trump's problem will be getting his message out. So far he has depended on the media and he has worked well for him. As the election nears, the gigantic democratic campaign chest and the superpac money will make Trump's campaign look like third party run.

If Trump is not able to gather strong support of Republican establishment, then it's going to be a Clinton landslide in the fall.

I have to disagree a little. Trump's campaign throughout the primary was based on "I'm going to say something even more offensive and over the top than I said yesterday." That worked in a hostile takeover of the gop in which a plurality of 13 million voted for him, which some decent percentage being people who had never before voted in a gop (or any) primary.

His primary election campaign strategy of upping the daily upping of offensive speech doesn't seem to be working in the general - calling an Indiana born judge a Mexican, calling Obama a muslim terrorist, saying gay clubbers need to be armed at 2am and doubling (or quadruppeling) down on a muslim ban, with absolute no policy details for fixing trade, incomes, natl security, and absolutely no discernible interest in developing the knowledge to vet and understand such policy, doesn't seem to be working.

The MSM media will give two, and only two, forms of attention. 1. They will continue to report GLEEFULLY Trump's daily outrage - it's hugely entertaining to see Pochohantas rake him across coals with actual policy and call him all kinds of childish names, and see him respond with total ignorance and his own childish name calling. (I have to say she does seem to have better words in terms of size of vocabulary) Trump is alienating a supermajority with this strategy.

2. If a campaign puts out it's daily or weekly talking point(s), and the candidate makes an appearance somewhere and gives a stump speech emphasizing the talking points, the MSM will give a short, basically dumbed down, shout out. The problem with this media attention is that it really doesn't convey any message. The candidate still has to run some paid for media ads telling people how he/she is going to fix something. Donald's going to have trouble paying for this.

Don't give a shit. It is funny though how you're happy Hillary released her taxes while unconcerned how she turned a few thousand into six figures without triggering a tax event. You'd be OK with what's in Donald's taxes as long as he releases them, right?

:lmao:

I crack myself up ...

I think her Foundations should disqualify anyone unless Trump was running (or Joe the Plumber or Sarah Palin or someone like crazy) but I'm not sure what you're referring to in her personal income.

White Water. She turned something like $5K into six figures and never declared it on her income tax return
You were alive back then? (-: And the Clintons actually lost money. That was back when the gop was actually better at graft than the dems.

Now see charwin95, THAT is deflection. Nice job bendog, appreciate the demonstration

Clinton businesses are transparent all open to the public...........
Can you tell me where is Trump tax returns again?

Trump will never come close to raising the kind of money the Democrats are raising for Hillary. This will prove disastrous for Trump as the election nears.
Of course not. Hillary is a PROFESSIONAL political 'ho'. She has been selling herself, and anything else she can get away with selling, for decades.
Probably including the white house's furniture...

I answered, I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about Democrat tax returns either. I support Presidents for their policies, which is why I oppose Hillary and Trump. Nothing on their tax return would change that either way

You may want to buy a dictionary, that isn't what "deflection" means. I'd have had to raise another topic to do that. Not caring isn't raising another topic. You don't care about tax returns either. You just want democrats to pour through them for talking point attacks.

As I said, I don't give a shit about Hillary's returns either. Though it was funny what skin flints Obama, Moochell and Biden turned out to be. But only for comedic value, made no difference as to my opinion of them

Of course you don't care about trump tax returns but American tax payers that pays their taxes wants to know what fraudulent business he is been hiding after all these years. Considering he is running for president not applying for apprentice job. Is that clear enough?

the way he distributes campaign $ speaks for his hidden tax returns ... no telling where, what, or how much he screws everyone and everything.

Don't give a shit. It is funny though how you're happy Hillary released her taxes while unconcerned how she turned a few thousand into six figures without triggering a tax event. You'd be OK with what's in Donald's taxes as long as he releases them, right?

I crack myself up ...

I think her Foundations should disqualify anyone unless Trump was running (or Joe the Plumber or Sarah Palin or someone like crazy) but I'm not sure what you're referring to in her personal income.

White Water. She turned something like $5K into six figures and never declared it on her income tax return
You were alive back then? (-: And the Clintons actually lost money. That was back when the gop was actually better at graft than the dems.

Now see charwin95, THAT is deflection. Nice job bendog, appreciate the demonstration

I don't think the Foundations are really transparent. But that's not really the issue. The issue is whether Clinton's actions are likely to dissuade her big contributors ... and they are not.

Sigh....

55837788.jpg

What are you, seven?

Your answer to the question, there's nothing peewee about it. You don't answer questions, I've told you I won't answer yours until you answer mine. Then you came back and said not answering questions means you can't. So you meant your standard doesn't apply to you? It's ridiculous to even consider applying your standard to yourself? That's not the pogo I know, not a hypocrite bone in your body. So how does this make sense?

No, you don't give a shit what Trump's tax returns show. If you did, you would give a shit about Democrat tax cheats and you don't. That tax returns aren't important to you his directly about this conversation, it's only a gotcha standard you have. Since you don't care about tax returns, you don't get to ride on a high horse as if you do

I crack myself up ...

I already did, I don't give a shit. Just like I don't give a shit about the Clinton tax returns. The idea someone isn't a hypocrite like you is just unfathomable to you. You only want Trump's returns for any gotcha gamesmanship Democrats can get out of it. I care about policy. Your concern for Democrats outright cheating on their taxes is zero

the way he distributes campaign $ speaks for his hidden tax returns ... no telling where, what, or how much he screws everyone and everything.

OMG, what is that smell. It's awful. It's ... hypocrisy!!!! Dude, can you go outside before firing one of those off? At least give a warning so we can go outside. And wow, what is your diet? Have you heard of dark green veggies?

Sigh....

55837788.jpg

What are you, seven?

Your answer to the question, there's nothing peewee about it. You don't answer questions, I've told you I won't answer yours until you answer mine. Then you came back and said not answering questions means you can't. So you meant your standard doesn't apply to you? It's ridiculous to even consider applying your standard to yourself? That's not the pogo I know, not a hypocrite bone in your body. So how does this make sense?

You're back on Ignore since you can't seem to fight your way out of rhetorical grammar school and apparently have no desire to do anything on this site except troll.

Ciao.

Sigh....

55837788.jpg

What are you, seven?

You're back on Ignore since you can't seem to fight your way out of rhetorical grammar school and apparently have no desire to do anything on this site except troll.

Ciao.

Yes, when you don't answer my questions, that is not trolling. My saying I won't answer yours until you start answering mine, that's trolling. What an idiot. And when was I on ignore?

OMG, what is that smell. It's awful. It's ... hypocrisy!!!! Dude, can you go outside before firing one of those off? At least give a warning so we can go outside. And wow, what is your diet? Have you heard of dark green veggies?

have you heard of this?

I care about Hillarys tax returns ... she posted 31 of them. I care about Trumps tax returns, he refuses to post ONE of them.

eat some greens out of Trumps crap pile and get back with me when he matches Clinton.

Forum List

Back