Donnie The Trump's Face Stabbing Mob Partner

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
I understand that every spin possible will be made to take this article down or made to change the subject to Hillary Clinton, I understand how partisans try to save the day. The only thing I am trying to do is bring attention to serious flaws that may not have been considered. Contrast this with his 12 minute rant over the Federal Judge overseeing his Trump University trial and you have the best friend Democrat's ever had....and it's going to get much worse, not better.

Russian-born fraudster who Donald Trump has claimed he would not recognise was a key player in several of the billionaire's business ventures, the Telegraph can disclose.

Mr Trump signed off on paperwork which made clear that Felix Sater was one of the figures in “control” of Bayrock Group, the property firm building three developments using his name, an investigation has found.

The findings appear to contradict statements by the would-be president and his lawyer, distancing him from Sater, who was convicted for helping to lead a $40 million mafia-linked stock fraud scheme.

Mr Sater also spent time in jail for stabbing someone in the face with the stem of a margarita glass.

The disclosures come as Mr Trump faced criticism after the Telegraphrevealed that he signed off on a $50 million business deal involving Bayrock that was designed to deprive the US government of tens of millions of dollars in tax.
98385255_Trump-Felix-world-large_trans++EDjTm7JpzhSGR1_8ApEWQA1vLvhkMtVb21dMmpQBfEs.jpg

Mr Trump exits the Budweiser Events Centre after talking at the Bixpo 2005 convention in Colorado. Mr Sater appears in the red tie on Trump's left CREDIT: CYRUS MCCRIMMON/THE DENVER POST VIA GETTY IMAGES
In response, Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign said Mr Trump’s aim was “to enrich himself at the expense of the American people”.

Sater joined Bayrock in around 2002 and in a 2010 deposition said he had been “probably number two” at the company. Mr Trump started working with Bayrock in 2004.

However, Alan Garten, Mr Trump’s general counsel, told ABC News in December 2015 that “[in the] long term there was very little involvement” by Sater in the projects that carried the billionaire’s name, including his prized Trump SoHo hotel in New York.
98385199_Felix-bizcatd-large_trans++ylK7Dt-EMH9SurSvBI3QuY3EObcHCiD8E3NjCRrMGII.png

Please visit the link for much more information Donald Trump exclusive: Russian mob-linked fraudster a 'key player' in presidential hopeful's business ventures

This wont make much difference to Trump supporters. They are dug in like ticks at this point. This is why I am glad he won the nod from the GOP. Its going to be phenomenal fun watching him go down in flames. :laugh:

No one will pay a bit of attention to Trump University because it's politically motivated.

No one will pay a bit of attention to Trump University because it's politically motivated.

Actually it isn't politically motivated at all. Trump University was subject to a New York State investigation in 2011, and lawsuits were filed in 2013, well before Donald Trump's political aspirations took off.

Wow. I knew the denial was powerful but now youre claiming they went after him before he announced he was running for POTUS? :laugh:

Wow. I knew the denial was powerful but now youre claiming they went after him before he announced he was running for POTUS? :laugh:
He won that early case.

Donald Trump Wins Legal Battle in University Case - Breitbart

He won that early case.

Yes, that was one of many.

He won that early case.

How did he win if it was political as you claimed? However, thats not the only one nor the only state.

Forum List

Back