Donny is not a happy camper.

Out of very idle curiosity, does anyone wonder why poor befuddled lil’ colon keeps using that “word,” mogodon?

Sure. It doesn’t matter. Nothing posted by lil’ colon matters. But it is curious.

It's an antisemitic slur.

It's an antisemitic slur.
Oh. I’m not familiar with his jargon. I know he uses the British expression “Godbotherer” to speak about everyone who defies his devout atheism. But I haven’t found any meaning for “mogodon.” I have simply relied on the knowledge that colon is a retard.

Which Trump strengthened.
Trump had NATO fighting each other, and Trump even tried to withdraw the USA from NATO, only to have his chief of staff etc. stop him.
BTW the chief of staff that stopped the US NATO withdrawal,
Trump told him "You're fired!"

“It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion, and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera."

So Biden said that Russia could get away with a minor incursion, but he didn't invite an invasion.

I like the way you spin shit into more shit.

Because Putin needed Trump to weaken the west and dismantle NATO
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Putin took part of Ukraine when the great uniter and glorious Nobel Prize winner Bama was president. Then he took advantage of an even weaker leader after Trump left office.

I get that desperation's a bitch, but you've got to try to do a better job of justifying the weakness of your party.

Its all one world wide conspiracy against mogadon. Yet you wonder why he is siding with the Russians over Ukraine, as I said. Enjoy.

Seems might happy to me.

You are running out of Chi-Com Ruskie Globalist propaganda aren't you?

Its all one world wide conspiracy against mogadon. Yet you wonder why he is siding with the Russians over Ukraine, as I said. Enjoy.

I think you meant Megalodon

The Business Insider is a Class Act is it your opinion that Donald Trump wants to see Putin succeed in his genocide is that what you're arguing

That tactic has been tried before twice in the house twice in the Senate we still have not cleaned up...

all the political governmental constitutional garbage that was strewn along that Democrat Party road to/of perdition

that its sickens me today...

The good news is that the next impeachment is 270 days away

Of course this one will be different

and Kevin McCarthy probably won't have pat leahy as the Chief Justice

The average dope American Joe or Jill doesn't know anything about the government or whose president they don't care

they've got/have more education about that subject in all three branches of government

and that was the Advent of Donald Trump he turn the government outside down

even more than Reagan in my opinion

TRUMPS all are pretty high in my book

he's really a nice guy

nice family
politically assassinated every day of his life

his testimony today his strength
today is resolved his loyalty to the country we'll be lucky if we can get him back and I'm pretty sure we are/will

Yes I'm starting a third party but this next election in 24 I will do everything I can to reinstall President Donald Trump and rightfully so on so many levels

After Biden Harris stolen elections mock debates dereliction of Duty crashing the borders the economy

the world Spirit of American Trust

diplomacy all in one

year there's only one direction this government can go and that's up.

The American dream is always one election away

Last edited:
So Biden said that Russia could get away with a minor incursion, but he didn't invite an invasion.

I like the way you spin shit into more shit.
Hopefully you like girls and know what a woman is.

If your date says to you that you could get away with a minor incursion, any red blooded male is going to have his hand up that woman's blouse or down in her panties.

Biden invited Putin to do the same to Ukraine.

Trump had NATO fighting each other, and Trump even tried to withdraw the USA from NATO, only to have his chief of staff etc. stop him.
BTW the chief of staff that stopped the US NATO withdrawal,
Trump told him "You're fired!"
That ^ is contrary to fact spin. In reality, of course, he persuaded NATO member nations to start stepping up to assume their fair share of the burden of the entire organization. And it worked.

Forum List

Back