Donny Two Times

Reminds me of the time Trump said.....I'm going to get a new wife, get a new wife, get a new wife

Reminds me of the time Trump said.....I'm going to get a new wife, get a new wife, get a new wife

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was about how D. Trump treats his wife/wives/girlfriends...etc.

卍... “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. ~ Joseph Goebbels quotes

卍... Bushism: "You Have To Keep Repeating Things To Catapult The Propaganda"

卍... We noticed Donald Trump says a lot of things twice. He says a lot of things twice. ~ Washington Post

Joseph Goebbels and Donald Trump are on the same page... huh, whoda 卍... thunk? 'nuff said!

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was about how D. Trump treats his wife/wives/girlfriends...etc.

卍... “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. ~ Joseph Goebbels quotes

卍... We noticed Donald Trump says a lot of things twice. He says a lot of things twice. ~ Washington Post

Joseph Goebbels and Donald Trump are on the same page... huh, whoda 卍... thunk? 'nuff said!

Mao, stalin, hitler, pol pot, and the hillary are all in sync also.

Mao, stalin, hitler, pol pot, and the hillary are all in sync also.

Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Pol pot, bad people, not nice people, believe me

Watched Trumps speech last night .....Why does Trump have to say everything twice?

We are going to build a wall, build a wall
We are going to send them back, yes, send them back

What's really funny is how self-proclaimed know-it-alls were declaring how Trump was going back on his word to build a wall, that he was suddenly going to change his mind....and then Trump stuck his finger in the eye of all those Libs who had no clue what they were talking about. He embarrassed the jackasses by driving the point home instead.

Watched Trumps speech last night .....Why does Trump have to say everything twice?

What's really funny is how self-proclaimed know-it-alls were declaring how Trump was going back on his word to build a wall, that he was suddenly going to change his mind....and then Trump stuck his finger in the eye of all those Libs who had no clue what they were talking about. He embarrassed the jackasses by driving the point home instead.

Trump is going to build a wall, a big wall. a beautiful wall, a big, beautiful wall, beautiful,let me tell you. It will be the greatest wall in all mankind, believe me

And Mexico is going to pay for it, Mexico will pay, pay for the wall

Last edited:

Because the first rule of TardLogic™ is that the more you repeat something, the true it becomes.

"The moon is made of cheese! The moon is made of cheese!"

How could anyone really know what Trump's position is on immigration or any other issue!? He just blows in the wind.

donald-trump-weathervane.jpg

Trump also reminds me a little of News Carver in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - who loved to see his name in newspapers.

x

something having to do with his sociopathy. maybe some level of autism and echolalia.

…or it’s just common to con artists, purveyors of fraud, and snake oil salesmen.

The OP's obsession with Trump is probably being watched by the secret service at this point. :cuckoo:

Secret service, great guys, great guys, take a bullet for you, beautiful, believe me

They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists...

Rape, drugs, they're not nice people, not nice, bad, bad, gunna build a wall people, a beautiful wall, send them home, send Hillary over too, I love Hispanics, they love me, believe me

I like when he uses those small hands to make those finger gestures.....
Every word that comes out of that face is accompanied by the finger gestures....

And the "believe me" every few minutes....

I think it has been established that whenever someone says "believe me"
that's a give away that the person is usually lying.

Trump also reminds me a little of News Carver in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - who loved to see his name in newspapers.

Oh Butch Cassidy, great movie, great movie. Newman and Redford, too liberal, hate liberals, bad, bad people. Hillary and Obama are liberals, bad liberals. Ivanka is not a liberal, beautiful girl, beautiful, great rack, I tell you, I'd bang......oh never mind.....a wall, gotta build a wall, believe me

Forum List

Back