Donny Two Times

Watched Trumps speech last night .....Why does Trump have to say everything twice?

We are going to build a wall, build a wall
We are going to send them back, yes, send them back

x

Why do you have to post the same thing 1,000 times?

Watched Trumps speech last night .....Why does Trump have to say everything twice?

x

A wall, a BEAUTIFUL WALL, I tell you, the greatest wall ever built, BEAUTIFUL, Mexicans, Mexicans love me, great people, great taco bowls, Hillary is very sick, very sick, Rapists and drug dealers, bad, bad people, gotta build a wall, believe me

x

A wall, a BEAUTIFUL WALL, I tell you, the greatest wall ever built, BEAUTIFUL, Mexicans, Mexicans love me, great people, great taco bowls, Hillary is very sick, very sick, Rapists and drug dealers, bad, bad people, gotta build a wall, believe me

But it was supposed to be 1,000 times.

I believe Trump has early Alzheimer's, has Alzheimer's

"ah ain't no ways tarred" pandering to a black church

"it was caused by a video"

"I never sent any classified data over my server"

"I always try to tell the truth"

Why does Hillary continually lie and then lie about the lies?

Hillary does not say things twice, say things twice

because everyone would leave the room if they had to hear that banshee screech more than once.

Trump is not a practiced politician. He talks like a normal American. Sometimes repeats himself so that you brain dead liberals will understand what is being said.

Hillary does her fake black accent and insults blacks when she speaks to black groups. I find that more offensive than occaisionally repeating something.

In his speech last night, Trump lost the Hispanic vote, lost the vote. No more Hispanics voting Republican, none, no more Hispanic votes.

he may have lost the illegal Hispanic vote---------------------oh wait, illegals cant vote, can they?
Illegals aren't voting, but there are millions of legal Hispanics in this country, millions of citizens, a huge voting block. The vast majority of them will not vote for Trump. :laugh: :lol:

Love Hispanics, Great, great, people, beautiful people, beautiful. Had a Puerto Rican maid when I was growing up, boy the things she taught me....made me a man. Gotta build a wall though, big wall, beautiful wall. Hispanics love me, I'm going to be the greatest Hispanic loving president ever....believe me

I love Mexican people, make the best taco bowls, eat em on Cinco de Mayo, hate the beer though, bad beer, not nice, hear Mexicans piss in it, not a nice thing to do...believe me

5wpUj13.gif

x

But it was supposed to be 1,000 times.

Not a thousand, two times, gotta talk fast, Ivanka is a fast talker, great girl, beautiful girl, reminds me of her mother but her mother was a bitch, I'm smart, went to Wharton, great school, people liked me there, I have the best words

Trump has dementia.

because everyone would leave the room if they had to hear that banshee screech more than once.

Trump is not a practiced politician. He talks like a normal American. Sometimes repeats himself so that you brain dead liberals will understand what is being said.

Hillary does her fake black accent and insults blacks when she speaks to black groups. I find that more offensive than occaisionally repeating something.

Hillary did not fake a black accent, didn't do it, no black accent, none, not fake

liar

look at the clip, fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI

basic rules for giving a speech.

1. tell them what you are going to tell them
2. tell them
3. tell them what you told them

speeches 101.

Hillary did not fake a black accent, didn't do it, no black accent, none, not fake

liar

look at the clip, fool.

That is not a "black accent", she is quoting directly from a black author who wrote in that dialect

Trump has dementia.

And normal Americans everywhere take umbrage with that. If I heard someone talking as Trump does, I would immediately size that person up as rude, crass, boorish and feckless. There are manners and courtesy and dignified comportment. And then there is Donald Trump and professional wrestlers and hucksters.

If you believe that Trump "talks like a normal American", I believe you are hanging out with louts and mistaking them for 'normal'.

liar

look at the clip, fool.

That is not a "black accent", she is quoting directly from a black author who wrote in that dialect

are you that naïve? its called pandering. she could have said those words in her own dialect and it would have been much more effective.

which do you think a black person would prefer to hear from a white candidate?

1. ah bes gonna fix yo neighborhood, homey

2. I have some great plans to improve your neighborhood.

:bsflag:
Trump has dementia.

And normal Americans everywhere take umbrage with that. If I heard someone talking as Trump does, I would immediately size that person up as rude, crass, boorish and feckless. There are manners and courtesy and dignified comportment. And then there is Donald Trump and professional wrestlers and hucksters.

If you believe that Trump "talks like a normal American", I believe you are hanging out with louts and mistaking them for 'normal'.

It would be nice if Hillary even said it one time. She is either too sick or too mentally unbalanced or too timid to face even the supportive mainstream media.

Q.E.D.

x

palilalia

Palilalia (from the Greek πάλιν (pálin) meaning "again" and λαλιά (laliá) meaning "speech" or "to talk") a complex tic, is a speech disorder characterized by the involuntary repetition of syllables, words, or phrases.

Palilalia occurs most commonly in Tourette syndrome and may be present in neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer's disease and progressive supranuclear palsy.

Palilalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

x

palilalia

Palilalia (from the Greek πάλιν (pálin) meaning "again" and λαλιά (laliá) meaning "speech" or "to talk") a complex tic, is a speech disorder characterized by the involuntary repetition of syllables, words, or phrases.

Palilalia occurs most commonly in Tourette syndrome and may be present in neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer's disease and progressive supranuclear palsy.

Palilalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are desperate. barking like a dog is also a symptom of Tourettes.

repeating oneself during a speech is a technique to make sure that your audience fully grasps the points you are making.

your desperation is noted, and dismissed--------------------

liar

look at the clip, fool.

How does one write in a dialect? Palease, she's a scummy, pandering POS. It is offensive.

Forum List

Back