Donny Two Times

Hillary does not say things twice, say things twice

because everyone would leave the room if they had to hear that banshee screech more than once.

Trump is not a practiced politician. He talks like a normal American. Sometimes repeats himself so that you brain dead liberals will understand what is being said.

Hillary does her fake black accent and insults blacks when she speaks to black groups. I find that more offensive than occaisionally repeating something.

Hillary did not fake a black accent, didn't do it, no black accent, none, not fake

liar

look at the clip, fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI

That is not a "black accent", she is quoting directly from a black author who wrote in that dialect

How does one write in a dialect? Palease, she's a scummy, pandering POS. It is offensive.
How does one write in a dialect? Have you never read anything by Mark Twain?

because everyone would leave the room if they had to hear that banshee screech more than once.

Trump is not a practiced politician. He talks like a normal American. Sometimes repeats himself so that you brain dead liberals will understand what is being said.

Hillary does her fake black accent and insults blacks when she speaks to black groups. I find that more offensive than occaisionally repeating something.

Hillary did not fake a black accent, didn't do it, no black accent, none, not fake

liar

look at the clip, fool.

That is not a "black accent", she is quoting directly from a black author who wrote in that dialect

How does one write in a dialect? Palease, she's a scummy, pandering POS. It is offensive.
or a marlon james novel :afro:

liar

look at the clip, fool.

what public office was Mark Twain running for?

liar

look at the clip, fool.

Only two... Tom Sawyer and The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County. I've also read Shakespeare, but I wouldn't recite it in a British accent.

liar

look at the clip, fool.

what did the triangle say to the circle?

I be isoceles and you not?

It would be nice if Hillary even said it one time. She is either too sick or too mentally unbalanced or too timid to face even the supportive mainstream media.

Oh Crooked Hillary, ought to be in jail, be in jail, criminal, criminals belong in jail, I am very rich, very rich, did it all myself, no help, no help, I am very smart, smartest man ever to run for President, very smart. believe me

It would be nice if Hillary even said it one time. She is either too sick or too mentally unbalanced or too timid to face even the supportive mainstream media.

Oh Crooked Hillary, ought to be in jail, be in jail, criminal, criminals belong in jail, I am very rich, very rich, did it all myself, no help, no help, I am very smart, smartest man ever to run for President, very smart. believe me

Are you having a seizure or something?

Video: For some reason, Hillary barks like a dog during stump speech - Hot Air

I be isoceles and you not?
good try, but the triangle actually said to the circle: YOU HAVE NO POINT!

Watched Trumps speech last night .....Why does Trump have to say everything twice?

We are going to build a wall, build a wall
We are going to send them back, yes, send them back

x

His supporters are not smart enough to get it the first time.

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it, I finished it. You know what I mean. President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again."

It really is amazing how often he repeats himself. Trump has a screw loose.

Not crazy, not crazy. Hillary is crazy, ugly bitch too, not like Melania or Ivanka....don't know what Bill was thinking....I'm rich you know....and smart, real smart ...went to Wharton....good school, great school.....not many Mexicans

Forum List

Back