Donny Two Times

Trump has dementia.

I believe Trump has early Alzheimer's, has Alzheimer's

"ah ain't no ways tarred" pandering to a black church

"it was caused by a video"

"I never sent any classified data over my server"

"I always try to tell the truth"

Why does Hillary continually lie and then lie about the lies?

Hillary does not say things twice, say things twice

because everyone would leave the room if they had to hear that banshee screech more than once.

Trump is not a practiced politician. He talks like a normal American. Sometimes repeats himself so that you brain dead liberals will understand what is being said.

Hillary does her fake black accent and insults blacks when she speaks to black groups. I find that more offensive than occaisionally repeating something.

Watched Trumps speech last night .....Why does Trump have to say everything twice?

We are going to build a wall, build a wall
We are going to send them back, yes, send them back

x

I think he is probably a robot.

Trump thinks you're an idiot liberal.....so.....:lol:

500full.jpg

Trump has dementia.

because everyone would leave the room if they had to hear that banshee screech more than once.

Trump is not a practiced politician. He talks like a normal American. Sometimes repeats himself so that you brain dead liberals will understand what is being said.

Hillary does her fake black accent and insults blacks when she speaks to black groups. I find that more offensive than occaisionally repeating something.

In his speech last night, Trump lost the Hispanic vote, lost the vote. No more Hispanics voting Republican, none, no more Hispanic votes.

Trump has dementia.

In his speech last night, Trump lost the Hispanic vote, lost the vote. No more Hispanics voting Republican, none, no more Hispanic votes.
Trump won't the Hispanic vote, and lost the illegal vote....

You fucktard liberals are don't.....Mexico, of all places, elevated Trump to the world stage for us......and your hitlery was nowhere to be found.....:lol:

Trump has dementia.

he may have lost the illegal Hispanic vote---------------------oh wait, illegals cant vote, can they?

he may have lost the illegal Hispanic vote---------------------oh wait, illegals cant vote, can they?

Illegals can't vote, can't do it, no voting by illegals, none

Trump has dementia.

Hillary did not fake a black accent, didn't do it, no black accent, none, not fake

You're as naive as the rest of the liberal zombies.

HUNDREDS of Illegals Caught Voting in Maryland

Watched Trumps speech last night .....Why does Trump have to say everything twice?

x

something having to do with his sociopathy. maybe some level of autism and echolalia.

Maybe but thats just speculation or just deep writhing hate. But....we do know clintons health and she is very sick. Brain surgery, aneurysms, falling episodes, incoherence, and fatigue.

Well, Trump is kind of running out of material. But his message is still right on. We can't take in the world's needy. Plenty of Americans here need help as it is. But then too, where is the democrat candidate? The queen is in the counting house, counting all her money.

It only means they were ducking jury duty, not wanting to serve on a jury, no jury

It only means they were ducking jury duty, not wanting to serve on a jury, no jury

No barking, no barking like a dog. Nope.

x

something having to do with his sociopathy. maybe some level of autism and echolalia.

Maybe but thats just speculation or just deep writhing hate. But....we do know clintons health and she is very sick. Brain surgery, aneurysms, falling episodes, incoherence, and fatigue.

that's not hate. it's observation.

now the nonsense about Clinton's health... *that* is lies and deeply abiding hatred....which is probably why you would attribute those traits to those who disagree with your bigoted fascist. *shrug*

x

that's not hate. it's observation.

now the nonsense about Clinton's health... *that* is lies and deeply abiding hatred....which is probably why you would attribute those traits to those who disagree with your bigoted fascist. *shrug*

I meant to send a laugh emoticon. Sorry about that jillian. Wasnt accusing you of hate.

x

Hillary is not sick, good health, not sick, believe me

x

Uh huh.

x

Uh huh.

Hillary is the healthiest woman ever to run for president....believe me

Forum List

Back