Don’t Believe the Democrat Attacks on Tax Reform. Here Are the Facts.

45% of americans do no pay taxes, that is not what you said.
the richer should pay more in tax, only makes sense.
No I said they do not pay FEDERAL INCOME TAXES.

There is only ONE federal income tax, but everyone (and their employer) also pays federal payroll taxes.

Which brings us to a simple question - why wouldn't Republicans directly give tax-cut to payroll taxes, directly reduce cost of employment in America?

Because this tax-cut bill is not about low and middle-class income and jobs, it is primarily a tax cut for the rich, that's why.

No shit Sherlock.

Payroll taxes fund Social Security and Medicare and those are sacred cows for most people which is why you will never get rid of the taxes that fund them.

Here is some shit Sherlock - they get funded from the general fund anyway. Account adjustment is just a technicality.

And payroll taxes fund them.

I'm all for getting rid of Social security and medicare do that and only then will you get rid of payroll taxes.

What part of GENERAL fund don't you get?

No I said they do not pay FEDERAL INCOME TAXES.

There is only ONE federal income tax, but everyone (and their employer) also pays federal payroll taxes.

Which brings us to a simple question - why wouldn't Republicans directly give tax-cut to payroll taxes, directly reduce cost of employment in America?

Because this tax-cut bill is not about low and middle-class income and jobs, it is primarily a tax cut for the rich, that's why.

No shit Sherlock.

Payroll taxes fund Social Security and Medicare and those are sacred cows for most people which is why you will never get rid of the taxes that fund them.

Here is some shit Sherlock - they get funded from the general fund anyway. Account adjustment is just a technicality.

And payroll taxes fund them.

I'm all for getting rid of Social security and medicare do that and only then will you get rid of payroll taxes.

What part of GENERAL fund don't you get?

It doesn't matter what fund the taxes end up in you moron. The fact is that payroll taxes are the main source of funding for both social security and medicare.

What Are Payroll Taxes and Who Pays Them? - Tax Foundation

Forum List

Back