🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dont dress black and you should be fine

Maybe you're right CC, no matter how well blacks dress they will often be looked at with suspicion. It might have something to do with the fact that about 50% of all violent crimes in our country are committed by blacks, namely black males. If blacks don't want to be stereotyped as criminals and thugs, stop breaking the law so much. You can't keep using the excuse that their "economic situation" forces them into a life of a criminal. Plenty of poor people have worked their way out of that situation.

Other than that, I am not sure what you want white people to do. Just pretend that blacks don't commit crimes at a much higher rate than everyone else? Should we have more of our paychecks deducted for redistribution of wealth? Sorry, we're not playing that game. If you don't like it, move to another country, there are hundreds of them out there to choose from.

black-on-black-crime-myth.png

Tell me again why its ok? I mean, for blacks to be harrased and not whites because its not about race. :rolleyes:

I'm not the one being butthurt that I might be seen as a potential punk because I want to wear my pants dragging on the ground and a wife beater.

Or a white shirt, or shorts, or sandals, or a hat, or....

My brother, when he was young, had a job that required him to drive from Virginia to Kentucky and back on I-81. Thinking it cool, he drove a red Camaro Z-28. Since he fit perfectly the profile of a drug courier, he was stopped many times during that drive. Finally getting tired of being stopped, he ran to the internet and wailed about how unfair it was that a single young while male driving a red sports car back and forth over a stretch of road known for drug trafficking would get stopped so often. No, of course he didn't, he got smart and got a different car. Problem solved.

The lesson is, dear reader, that sometimes you just have to take life as it is and deal with it. No, it's not fair that young black men are viewed with such suspicion, but it's also a reality that much violent crime is committed by those same young black men.

If I’m walking down a street in Center City Philadelphia at two in the morning and I hear some footsteps behind me and I turn around and there are a couple of young white dudes behind me, I am probably not going to get very uptight. I’m probably not going to have the same reaction if I turn around and there is the proverbial Black urban youth behind me. Now if I am going to have this reaction—and I’m a Black male who has studied marshal arts for twenty some odd years and can defend myself—I can’t help but think that the average white judge in the situation will have a reaction that is ten times more intense. Judge Theodore A. McKee, U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals.(Kennedy 1998:16)

There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start to think about robbery and then look around and see it’s somebody white and feel relieved. The Reverend Jesse Jackson. (Kennedy 1998, 16)

Great story now if only I can purchase new skin this story might mean something

I'm not the one being butthurt that I might be seen as a potential punk because I want to wear my pants dragging on the ground and a wife beater.

My brother, when he was young, had a job that required him to drive from Virginia to Kentucky and back on I-81. Thinking it cool, he drove a red Camaro Z-28. Since he fit perfectly the profile of a drug courier, he was stopped many times during that drive. Finally getting tired of being stopped, he ran to the internet and wailed about how unfair it was that a single young while male driving a red sports car back and forth over a stretch of road known for drug trafficking would get stopped so often. No, of course he didn't, he got smart and got a different car. Problem solved.

The lesson is, dear reader, that sometimes you just have to take life as it is and deal with it. No, it's not fair that young black men are viewed with such suspicion, but it's also a reality that much violent crime is committed by those same young black men.

If I’m walking down a street in Center City Philadelphia at two in the morning and I hear some footsteps behind me and I turn around and there are a couple of young white dudes behind me, I am probably not going to get very uptight. I’m probably not going to have the same reaction if I turn around and there is the proverbial Black urban youth behind me. Now if I am going to have this reaction—and I’m a Black male who has studied marshal arts for twenty some odd years and can defend myself—I can’t help but think that the average white judge in the situation will have a reaction that is ten times more intense. Judge Theodore A. McKee, U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals.(Kennedy 1998:16)

There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start to think about robbery and then look around and see it’s somebody white and feel relieved. The Reverend Jesse Jackson. (Kennedy 1998, 16)

Michael Jackson did, so you can also.

That was a diesease dont cha know lmao

Cool story. Maybe black men can get a new skin color and avoid being hassled by the cops.

That was a diesease dont cha know lmao

Sure it was lamo
2431229.jpg

michael-plastic.jpg

Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin around the bodies openings like nail beds, mouth, ears, etc. It does not cause skin to lose color on the whole body, facial reconstruction or cosmetic surgery.
Vitiligo2.JPG

Cool story. Maybe black men can get a new skin color and avoid being hassled by the cops.

Or young black men could stop making idiots of themselves and causing problems for the rest of the population.

Since that appears to be difficult, a different wardrobe and attitude can work wonders.

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

Most of that applies to anyone, bigot.

Sure it does...I saw a story last week about how whites gave their sons "the talk" about law enforcement. :rolleyes:

What was your discussion like? I bet it was different than mine or any other blacks

You dont think white men give a talk to their sons on how to act when stopped by the police? I gave one to my son.

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

Sure it does...I saw a story last week about how whites gave their sons "the talk" about law enforcement. :rolleyes:

What was your discussion like? I bet it was different than mine or any other blacks

You dont think white men give a talk to their sons on how to act when stopped by the police? I gave one to my son.

If you are white then that works. If you are Black you can be on your best behavior and it doesnt make a difference.

Since that appears to be difficult, a different wardrobe and attitude can work wonders.

Yeah except when blacks dressed better whites had a new excuse. This idea that blacks made you hate is hilarious.

Or young black men could stop making idiots of themselves and causing problems for the rest of the population.
But young white men do that as well and dont get shot.

Yeah except when blacks dressed better whites had a new excuse. This idea that blacks made you hate is hilarious.

No one made me hate. Young black men assaulting other people is the problem we're discussing. Why do you insist on dragging other nonsense into it?

But young white men do that as well and dont get shot.

I dare say that the exceedingly vast majority of young black men who do also do not get shot.

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

If you are white then that works. If you are Black you can be on your best behavior and it doesnt make a difference.

As noted by Jesse Jackson, that's not a racist issue. Apparently, no one wants to find themselves being followed by a group of young black men.

Forum List

Back