Dont dress black and you should be fine

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

It is people like YOU who continue to fan the flames of racial division...
You are part of the problem.

Fet
Back to race baiting I see.

Yeah because talking about my race is auto bad :rolleyes:
No one cares about your race dumbfuck. You are just another poster. Period

I can tell by how quickly you ran in to cry that you dont care...really

You think you're special because of the color of your skin. How cute.
And it's your own op that is crying dipshit. Whining because you're black. Wanting special attention because you're black. Seeking acceptance because you're black. Wanting people to look the other way when you do stupid shit because you're black. Unable to reconcile why black thugs get shot just because they're black. Unable to do ANYTHING without incerting into it that you're black.

That should about cover it.
You sound like you are upset we actually like being Black.
Question,.....What part of "All lives matter" "Don't commit crimes" and "Don't fight with the cops just follow their instructions when stopped" do you not understand?
It's very easy to stay out of trouble. Just refrain from acting like an uncivilized asshole.
And don't give me any shit about arrest statistics.......Now without including where most crime occurs. Or by whom....

If you don't want to be identified with them, don't look like them. Sounds logical to me. Sucks that your wardrobe choices are limited, sure, but them's the breaks when somebody else messes up your look.

Dont look like who? Blacks? See how this works? Blacks have to act and be unlike themselves just to be seen as not a threat.

But let me hear about how special that is...thats fucking awesome :rolleyes:
Racist statement...
You just stated blacks must "look" a certain way in order to be identified as black. That in the absence of "urban" wear, they are what? A traitor to their race?
Talk about fucking awesome.
Here's a saw....Now you can get out of that leg hold trap you set for yourself.

If you don't want to be identified with them, don't look like them. Sounds logical to me. Sucks that your wardrobe choices are limited, sure, but them's the breaks when somebody else messes up your look.

Dont look like who? Blacks? See how this works? Blacks have to act and be unlike themselves just to be seen as not a threat.

Racist statement...
You just stated blacks must "look" a certain way in order to be identified as black.

What I'm saying and what you are hearing are not the same thing.

That in the absence of "urban" wear, they are what? A traitor to their race?

Really? LMAO

Talk about fucking awesome.
Here's a saw....Now you can get out of that leg hold trap you set for yourself.

Yes your strawman is fucking awesome congrats!

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

By doing what? Posting a video or pointing out that blacks have to make all these extra steps hoping they wont be seen as criminals?

I mean when you act like blacks saying they have to do extra things to not be harrassed by police is worse than the police seeing us a criminals FIRST.

Sorry bitch..you mad at the wrong thing

Race-derailment-bingo.jpg

Here is a handy chart of talking points

Now why did you make the leap into racism? I'm talking about criminals, hoodlums, gangbangers, whatever name you want to put on those who commit crimes and make targets of themselves with the authorities. I find it interesting, to say the least, that you immediately associated "criminal" (what I was talking about) with "black". Care to comment?

I also find it interesting that you assume dressing "black" means dressing like a criminal. Would you deliberately wear a rival gang's colors when you go into another gang's territory, or would you be smart and avoid them?

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

By doing what? Posting a video or pointing out that blacks have to make all these extra steps hoping they wont be seen as criminals?

I mean when you act like blacks saying they have to do extra things to not be harrassed by police is worse than the police seeing us a criminals FIRST.

Where are the voices in the black community forcefully telling the idiots to stop ruining it for everyone else? I have heard Bill Cosby talk about it, and Jesse Jackson did a few times long ago, but who is loudly and continuously saying "don't screw it up for us"?

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Where are the voices in the black community forcefully telling the idiots to stop ruining it for everyone else?

Everytime they show up you complain they are there or ignore it. Not my fault.

But tell me...Where is Pat Robinson forcefully speaking about white drug usage and crime? Or is it that you just want blacks to do something your own community is unwilling to do because you're fair?

I have heard Bill Cosby talk about it, and Jesse Jackson did a few times long ago, but who is loudly and continuously saying "don't screw it up for us"?

So you have heard of "voices in the black community forcefully telling the idiots to stop ruining it for everyone else" but just pretended you didnt?

Ok then...

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

I dress like a Chinaman when I go out. I used to dress Muslim but thats not safe anymore either.
images

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Where are the voices in the black community forcefully telling the idiots to stop ruining it for everyone else?

Should the non-black community pay attention when a black person is talking to other black people about things that concern the black community?

But tell me...Where is Pat Robinson forcefully speaking about white drug usage and crime? Or is it that you just want blacks to do something your own community is unwilling to do because you're fair?

The Church has always condemned drug usage and crime and has fought against both. Where have you been?

I have heard Bill Cosby talk about it, and Jesse Jackson did a few times long ago, but who is loudly and continuously saying "don't screw it up for us"?

So you have heard of "voices in the black community forcefully telling the idiots to stop ruining it for everyone else" but just pretended you didnt?

Ok then...

I'm asking where they are, because I've only heard a few. Perhaps you have heard others and can point out where they have a national audience and influence? The point remains, moreover, that some black punks are making it difficult for other black people to look a certain way and not be seen as a threat. It looks like the choices are clear, don't look like that or look like that and deal with extra scrutiny.

Adopt a manner and style which is widely associated with a criminal and outwardly aggressive element of society and you will be treated with either suspicion or hostility, or both.

Spot on!
They dont call em counter cultures for nothing.

Yes but when a style is considered "criminal" just because of your fears changing clothes won't make you any less fearful.

This isn't a counter culture...you can get it in Macy's..and let's be real...The "aggressive black man" stereotype didn't come about when pants started sagging. MLK dressed nice all the time and was still considered a trouble maker because it's not about the clothes it's about the perception of others

You mean Macys sells pants that are designed to be worn below your ass cheeks?

You don't believe others take those same steps that don't want trouble? Seriously?

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Who is Pat Robinson? And if you mean Robertson, he believes in the legalization of marijuana

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Ok then...

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Ok then...

Should the non-black community pay attention when a black person is talking to other black people about things that concern the black community?

Sure, but thats not what you were saying or what I was responding to

The Church has always condemned drug usage and crime and has fought against both. Where have you been?

Where are they? At home? I dont see them in the community condemning this behavior. Or should blacks do more because you think they should because....umm something?

I'm asking where they are, because I've only heard a few. Perhaps you have heard others and can point out where they have a national audience and influence? The point remains, moreover, that some black punks are making it difficult for other black people to look a certain way and not be seen as a threat. It looks like the choices are clear, don't look like that or look like that and deal with extra scrutiny.

False, this is called victim blaming. Where you are justifying your broad brush generalizing by blaming the person you are generalizing thats based on fear....fear that has been around before baggy pants or rap music...thats just the latest excuse.

Before that it was fear of the angry negro...mad because he's being beat and cant go where he wants...HOW DARE HE?

Before that it was fear or the jazz negro...Jazz is seductive and they will take white women yanno?

Or the weed smoking negro who will seduce your white daughter BEWARE!!

This is just the latest faggotry

You don't believe others take those same steps that don't want trouble? Seriously?

Rhetorical question. This is a statement posing as a question. Typically, the questioner already knows the answer; often everyone within earshot knows the answer. Pretending the statement is a question is dishonest. If the questioner wants to make a statement, he should stand up like a man and do so. Often, the format is such than the questioner is only allowed to ask questions but wants to make a statement and tries to get around the questions-only format by phrasing the statement as a question, albeit one that he and everyone else already knows the answer to. In other cases, the person is allowed to make a statement, but the statement being made is inappropriate. Here is one definition from the Urban Dictionary: “A question asked in which one already knows the answer to not expecting reply; simply to be a dick, to annoy you, or for some other odd reason.” And here is one from UsingEnglish.com: “The speaker (of the rhetorical question) is not looking for an answer but is making some kind of a point, as in an argument.”

Intellectually honest and intellectually dishonest debate tactics

Where have you been running? I've not once in my 59 years heard anyone express any of those fears? Sounds like someone feeding you hogwash.

Oh, and I was born & bred in Texas.

Sure, but thats not what you were saying or what I was responding to

Where are they? At home? I dont see them in the community condemning this behavior. Or should blacks do more because you think they should because....umm something?

False, this is called victim blaming. Where you are justifying your broad brush generalizing by blaming the person you are generalizing thats based on fear....fear that has been around before baggy pants or rap music...thats just the latest excuse.

Before that it was fear of the angry negro...mad because he's being beat and cant go where he wants...HOW DARE HE?

Before that it was fear or the jazz negro...Jazz is seductive and they will take white women yanno?

Or the weed smoking negro who will seduce your white daughter BEWARE!!

This is just the latest faggotry

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

There probably wouldn't be any stigma against wearing hoodies and sagging your pants if thugs robbing and killing people didn't dress that way.

If you want to look like an idiot, people will assume you are one.

If it doesn't matter how you dress or what your appearance is, then why not just dress normally?

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Yep, act white. The fashion police now have guns and can arrest and choke you without cause.

Forum List

Back