Dont fish alone in california unless you are armed

I've never fished a day in my life and I will be 40 at the end of June. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It's a good way to supplement your larder.

Nothing quite like a mess of fresh-caught bluegill perch, crappy, or eating-sized smallmouth bass.

It's like anything else, it can be very enjoyable and relaxing or become a chore if you overdo it.

But.....but.....we are told that people who carry guns will simply start spraying bullets all over the place for the simple pleasure of wanting to murder someone with their gun........why didn't this guy just start shooting randomly in every direction when given the chance?

This is a typical self defense application of a concealed carry pistol.......you show the criminal you are willing to defend yourself, and they leave......the vast majority of criminals are criminals because they don't want to actually do real work.....so if you show you will shoot them, they leave you and go and find an anti-gun fanatic who doesn't believe in owning or carrying guns......then they steal their stuff, rape them, beat them, stab them......whatever they want, since the anti-gun fanatic is helpless.......

Fortunately for him he didn't have to use his weapon. However, unfortunately for society he didn't blow away those sorry ass shitheads.

As long as, you keep pumping the drugs and guns into the community it keeps you from getting your hands dirty.

That would be the democrats doing that..since they only allow the criminals to have guns in the cities they control......and the ones allowing the drug cartels easy movement across our southern border is the democrat party.....

You just don't understand the monsters democrats are...

That would be the democrats doing that..since they only allow the criminals to have guns in the cities they control......and the ones allowing the drug cartels easy movement across our southern border is the democrat party.....

You just don't understand the monsters democrats are...
Save the political propaganda both parties allow the drugs to come across the border and distributed into black and brown communities.

Forum List

Back