Dont fish alone in california unless you are armed

When was the Southern Border EVER closed?

It was more closed before biden and the people controlling him got into office......and again, it is the democrats helping the drug cartels move their drugs into this country with their policies, the democrats who are releasing violent gun offenders into black communities...

Also, it was the democrat party who unleashed their blm/antifa brown shirts into black communities to burn, loot and kill for 7 months while ordering the police to do nothing......

That you still support them is just silly.

It was more closed before biden and the people controlling him got into office......and again, it is the democrats helping the drug cartels move their drugs into this country with their policies, the democrats who are releasing violent gun offenders into black communities...
Excuses and propaganda that is all that bullshit is. The border was just as open before Biden got there give it a break. Show us how Democrats are releasing violent gun offenders into BCs.
Also, it was the democrat party who unleashed their blm/antifa brown shirts into black communities to burn, loot and kill for 7 months while ordering the police to do nothing......
More propaganda.
That you still support them is just silly.
Who says I support them? You don't see folks falling at Biden's feet the way you Trump Humpers fall at the alter of Trump.

Democrats love step-and-fetch-it pawns like you. Your neighborhoods are rotting, but you're gonna keep voting for your masters because you can't do anything on your own.
Save that trash, black folks aren't voting for racist shit like you. We could vote a republican into every office across this country and everything would remain the same.

Tell me what Republicans have done in the last 50yrs for black folks or anyone else for that matter. Give me some bills and policies that Republicans have passed in the last 50yrs that have benefitted America.

Save that trash, black folks aren't voting for racist shit like you. We could vote a republican into every office across this country and everything would remain the same.

Tell me what Republicans have done in the last 50yrs for black folks or anyone else for that matter. Give me some bills and policies that Republicans have passed in the last 50yrs that have benefitted America.
what is it black folk want done for them??

they should do whatever that is themselves like everybody else,,

You still don't get it. Do something for yourself. You do something. You crippled helpless little pawn.

Hell I go armed when I go down to my river property six miles from my house.

I'm about 500 yards down river from a public boat landing so occasionally I run into trespassers....If they are just fishing then that's fine, I just ask them to leave it as they found it and they do.

I do run campers off though. My river frontage is like a sandy beach (no bank along most of it) so NOtVA canoeists and kayakers think they can just stop and camp there if they want.

I even had to get in one of the local outfitters's shit a few years back because they were telling the tourists that they could camp there. Fuckin' asshole.

I did run into five "river rats" one day about 10 years ago.....Those are WT crack-heads/pill-billies from the next county over who have been run off everywhere they go so they hit the boat landings and try setting-up camp on adjoining properties.

I told them to leave and got a FU for my trouble so I said "OK have it your way" and just went back to the truck called the SD (who I let go down there and fish/camp).....They showed-up and arrested two on the spot on outstanding warrants and the other three gathered-up their shit/trash and headed back to the landing. All had been drinking right hard.

LOL.....Then to add insult to injury the Deputies went up to the boat landing where they parked, waited for them to leave and then pulled them over and arrested the driver for DWI.....I never saw them nor any "river-rats" after that, I guess the word got out. ;)
thats a good one. wait for the idiots to leave them arrest them for drunk driving.

It's a good way to supplement your larder.

Nothing quite like a mess of fresh-caught bluegill perch, crappy, or eating-sized smallmouth bass.

It's like anything else, it can be very enjoyable and relaxing or become a chore if you overdo it.
If I have ever asked this question before, I forget what was said. Why is a license needed?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If I have ever asked this question before, I forget what was said. Why is a license needed?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It isn't for me as I fish on my own land but if I go somewhere else (other than a private pond) I need a license....It helps with fish restocking (trout), research, and such.....For a Virginia resident it's $23.00. There's other fees too depending on what you want to do.

Virginia Fishing Licenses, Laws, and Regulations – Fishing.org

Forum List

Back